Pelosi say WHAT?????????????

Lyndsey Graham needs to get out of the Gov.

McCain needs to retire for good

Boner also needs to go

I can create a long ass list of the R's I hate too but I don't play that "My Team" BS

I've been calling for Pelosi's and Reid's head for 4 years now and have stated over and over again on this board what an inept, incompetent POTUS Obama has been so far.

I don't think you're hearing Terry though. She's wanting to throw out those she sees as bums no matter what party they belong to. You're naming only Democrats. Who among the GOP would you boot?

Cantor, Boehner, McConnell ... I'd have the entire Cheney family muzzled and Michelle Bachman put in a straight jacket.

I've been calling for Pelosi's and Reid's head for 4 years now and have stated over and over again on this board what an inept, incompetent POTUS Obama has been so far.

I don't think you're hearing Terry though. She's wanting to throw out those she sees as bums no matter what party they belong to. You're naming only Democrats. Who among the GOP would you boot?

Cantor, Boehner, McConnell ... I'd have the entire Cheney family muzzled and Michelle Bachman put in a straight jacket.

There now. I would have to think about both your lists but agree on the bipartisan approach to....oh let's use Pelosi's metaphor.....'drain the swamp'. (We all agree on Reid and Pelosi but they're easy targets because they're at the top right now.)

But the fact is we all may be tilting at different windmills, but they're all pretty much grouped together out there. I think we can safely say we all want to throw out the bums and get some competent new blood in there.

There now. I would have to think about both your lists but agree on the bipartisan approach to....oh let's use Pelosi's metaphor.....'drain the swamp'. (We all agree on Reid and Pelosi but they're easy targets because they're at the top right now.)

But the fact is we all may be tilting at different windmills, but they're all pretty much grouped together out there. I think we can safely say we all want to throw out the bums and get some competent new blood in there.

Start at the top and go down. Consider who gets the top spots, if Republicans regain power. Some (many?) of those people may need to go too.

Add it to kill the whole thing.

The projected cost of Obama's plan to expand Pell Grants and diminish the role of the private sector in the student loan program has exploded over the past year as more people seek college loans in the weak economy. Meanwhile, the potential savings from knocking private lenders out of the system has diminished as one in five colleges has already turned to government lending.

Rather than saving $50 billion over the next decade, the student loan initiative is now projected to increase deficits by about $5 billion, according to preliminary estimates provided to Democratic lawmakers. Including it in the health-care package could wreck efforts to meet the deficit-reduction goals required under reconciliation, aides said.

Advocates of the loan program urged congressional budget leaders Tuesday simply to use the old estimate when putting the reconciliation package together. But Conrad resisted, according to people familiar with the meeting, arguing it is no longer valid.

washingtonpost.com

Saw this lady on Charlie Rose show and this lady looks and acts INSANE she was blabbering and shaking and waving her hands so much it was truely annoying to watch her or understand her!!! looks like she has been drinking to much free taxpayer bought booze. Timt to resign and enroll in Betty Ford Clinic Nancy.

All those topics have been discussed extensively here since you have joined.

Nice try.

That is unless you are coming out now to say that you want the Patriot Act repealed, GITMO closed with trials for all those held there, and the DHS shut down.

If that's the case, my bad, and I stand corrected.
Backup your assertions! Let me help you, you will not find a post I've made about the Patriot Act...Gitmo, oh the horror, yeah lets just have to come live here, oh I know, how about next to you. They are our enemies, I prefer to kill them on the battle field, that way your type that get your panties twisted over this won't have a fucking pot to piss in.

DHS, is bullshit too...so come on find me where I came out advocating this shit? Assclown.

Ok, so you are cool with GITMO.

Do you support the Patriot Act?

And namecalling only shows the weakness of your position.

I would much rather all the terrorists are imprisoned in your town. You can wave and say hello.

Forum List

Back