Surprise, Surprise, Education bill in HC

Claudette

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2009
Was watching O'Reilly last night and was surprised to find that an Education Bill is in the Healthcare bill. How about that. Wonder what other gems are hidden in this 2,000 + page monstrosity.

This educatioin bill has the Gubmint wanting to pay for a college education for all. By Gubmint I mean all us taxpayers. Can see my taxes going up and up and up. Can hardly wait. How about you??

Was watching O'Reilly last night and was surprised to find that an Education Bill is in the Healthcare bill. How about that. Wonder what other gems are hidden in this 2,000 + page monstrosity.

This educatioin bill has the Gubmint wanting to pay for a college education for all. By Gubmint I mean all us taxpayers. Can see my taxes going up and up and up. Can hardly wait. How about you??
Sure sound like a Republican here.

I watch O'Reilly on occasion and I also watch FOX on occasion and I'm not the only one.

I don't think my tax dollars should be used to give anyone "free" anything. That includes college loans, welfare or Medicaid.

I'm a fiscal conservative.

I watch O'Reilly on occasion and I also watch FOX on occasion and I'm not the only one.

I don't think my tax dollars should be used to give anyone "free" anything. That includes college loans, welfare or Medicaid.

Republican.

Republican.

Nope. Registered Independent.

It will end up costing billions with little real effect. 1/3 of all who enter college end up dropping out for some reason or another. Many simply cannot maintain the study habits and grades required. These 1/3 drop-outs will be on the taxpayers dime as well.

"Fiscal conservative" is a very fluid term these days. You voted for Dump right?

Judging from the responses so far, some of you seem to know what "it" (the "2000+ page document") is.

Give me a hint?

Forum List

Back