Pelosi say WHAT?????????????

The democrats position is really scary.

They seem to be saying that it doesn't matter that the american people hate their ideas, they are going to pass it anyway and hope they like it afterwards.

Some democracy...

They seem to be saying that it doesn't matter that the american people hate their ideas, they are going to pass it anyway and hope they like it afterwards.

Some democracy...
And the mental midgets on this site follow blindly giving 100 percent trust in all they do without question but rather standing at attention to make excuses and try to justify it.

Oh, I think she made it perfectly clear what she meant. "We know what's in it and it's good for you. Trust us." Give me a break.

How would you view this if it were a Republican president and congress trying to take over 1/6 of the economy under the guise of 'reform'?

And don't forget the "you're too stupid too understand so we have to keep explaining it over and over and over again until you get it".

Some democracy...
And the mental midgets on this site follow blindly giving 100 percent trust in all they do without question but rather standing at attention to make excuses and try to justify it.

Dems don't have to justify anything to you. You started the thread and are failing to bring any relevant points to your out of context postings.

Pelosi's comment proves its hypocrisy all on its own. It is a nearly perfect self-referential statement demonstrating what is wrong with our government today.

How on earth do you defend it?

Some democracy...

Dems don't have to justify anything to you. You started the thread and are failing to bring any relevant points to your out of context postings.

Are you blind?

Context is there for all to see and it's still a stupid comment....

Jeebus....
facepalm.gif

Something on the news but you didn't listen.. Prime example of why Republicans don't know anything. Not knowing anything isn't the best argument.

Sarah.....that sounds like Rdean....:eusa_eh:

Don't any of you Republicans have anything intelligent to say about Terry's OP? Surprising.. (not really)

We all have but you seem to be choosing to just ignore it.

Why are you ok with Pelosi -- or any politician -- saying 'We have to wait until after its passed to see what's in it'?

Why are you ok with them adding student loan stuff into a health care bill?

Why didn't you answer my question about your views if this was a Republican president/congress attempting to shove something down our throats in order to take over 1/6 of the economy under the guise of 'reform'?

Last edited:
Something on the news but you didn't listen.. Prime example of why Republicans don't know anything. Not knowing anything isn't the best argument.

Sarah.....that sounds like Rdean....:eusa_eh:

Don't any of you Republicans have anything intelligent to say about Terry's OP? Surprising.. (not really)

well?.....any Republicans want to answer?.....i have an answer but i am not a Republican....my answer is......ANYTIME Mrs. Pelosi is backing something i want to check it out.....now she says we cant until its passed???.....is that supposed to make me feel relieved?....Pelosi i guess is saying "dont worry i have your back"????....that definitely makes me worry.....Nancy Pelosi only backs something if it benefits Nancy Pelosi....that alone is why i see a disaster creeping up here.....if Obama wants to sell this bill i suggest he get someone with a little better trust factor than Pelosi to help it along.....ok a Repub want to take a crack at it?.....Rdean?....you in the house?....

These have all been intelligent responses. Ms. Pelosi and her friends will not be sharing this "new bill" with the public and they will be voting on it next Thursday. It seems it has some extra pork including "student loans" and perhaps more research money to study the mating habits of meth heads in Phuket or something. Asked and answered. Several times. Sheez.

Apparently the libs don't care what the end product is because college is important and Phuket junkies need love too. (Just as long as someone else is paying for it of course..)

Last edited:
You just proved my point, you're so transparent. Pot Meet Kettle, Sarah.

Terry, once healthcare reform is passed, it will win or lose on it's own merit. I contend Republicans don't want to see it succeed and thus pick apart every positive comment anyone, not just Pelosi, have to say about it.
any bill no matter what the subject of it is that is kept hidden from the American people is a bad BILL...if it is so good why is it being kept from it being viewed. Common sense only needs to be applied here not partisanship like you are spewing with your typical statement.

If it was a PRO-GUN, PRO LIFE bill I and it was R's behind this I would be just as outraged. You should be ashamed of yourself for being a sheep.

If Pelosi was a statesman (stateswoman?), she would have said:
"We need to move out of this partisan fog. And to accomplish that I am going to see that the bill, in its entirety, is posted clause by clause at this internet site along with the plain English interpretation of all the legaleze.

Then we are going to invite your questions, comments, criticisms, and compliments for the bill and will trust you to accurately represent what is in the bill so that the American people can understand it also.

We ask all the finest legal minds in the country to also read the bill and advise if they see any dangerous loopholes that we have overlooked.

The bill will not be put to a vote until most Americans are on board with us and have expressed confidence in this legislation.

Okay, that was the eternal optimist version.

The actual version was: (paraphrased) "We don't understand it and you aren't going to have a chance to understand it either. We'll explain it as we go along after the President signs it into law."

Comeon now Art. Don't rain on Terry's partisan parade this morning.

I thought it was an extremely stupid thing to say.

We already don't trust these people...and they want us to trust them...let them pass this piece of shit...and then wait to see what's going to happen.

Sorry, because they can't be trusted that is about as stupid as you can get.

I don't think allowing them to set us up for God only knows what in the future makes a whole heck of a lot of sense....especially after what we've witnessed the last year or so.

How do Rs know it's a piece of shit if it's being hidden or nobody knows what is in it?

cause your asswipes in charge had to pay their own people to vote for it it's really not rocket science. :lol:

I thought it was an extremely stupid thing to say.

We already don't trust these people...and they want us to trust them...let them pass this piece of shit...and then wait to see what's going to happen.

Sorry, because they can't be trusted that is about as stupid as you can get.

I don't think allowing them to set us up for God only knows what in the future makes a whole heck of a lot of sense....especially after what we've witnessed the last year or so.

How do Rs know it's a piece of shit if it's being hidden or nobody knows what is in it?

cause your asswipes in charge had to pay their own people to vote for it it's really not rocket science. :lol:

The cat with the hat speaks the truth.

In her own demented way though, wasn't she speaking the truth? If this passes we may not feel the pain for several years, Don't these "reforms" kick in AFTER 2012?

Scroll down to the 30th paragraph.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi | News Room | Press Releases

“You’ve heard about the controversies within the bill, the process about the bill, one or the other. But I don’t know if you have heard that it is legislation for the future, not just about health care for America, but about a healthier America, where preventive care is not something that you have to pay a deductible for or out of pocket. Prevention, prevention, prevention—it’s about diet, not diabetes. It’s going to be very, very exciting.

“But we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.

And they call Palin dumb.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Scroll down to the 30th paragraph.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi | News Room | Press Releases

“You’ve heard about the controversies within the bill, the process about the bill, one or the other. But I don’t know if you have heard that it is legislation for the future, not just about health care for America, but about a healthier America, where preventive care is not something that you have to pay a deductible for or out of pocket. Prevention, prevention, prevention—it’s about diet, not diabetes. It’s going to be very, very exciting.

“But we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.

what a fricken moron pass the bill to find out what is in it. I EXPECT my congressman to read every thing before he does anything. My congressman Dan Lipinski is a total PUSSY he refuses to hold townhall meetings and listen to what his constituants want and their views. hopefully this will be his last term because of this lack of concern of his constituants!!! He got in by his father running and then resigning and putting the Freddo of the family in as a replacement!!! hopefully this bill takes many democrats down with it!!!!

this lady is dumber than a doorknob!!!! Hey Nancy listen to the people we do not want this bill!!!!

In her own demented way though, wasn't she speaking the truth? If this passes we may not feel the pain for several years, Don't these "reforms" kick in AFTER 2012?

Yes, it will be years before we see any meaningful reform. Some after this year's election and a lot more after Obama is safely re-elected. They sure as hell weren't going to jeopardize their re-election chances any more than they already have.

As I understand it, though, as the bill currently stands, we will get a lot of the taxes right away though.

We have to wait until after its passed to see what's in it? I woke up to something on the news that said they attached a college entitlement to the new bill. Does anyone know anything about this?

They aren't tacking anything on, it has to pass the house as is. This has been explained many times but the party of no has their fingers in their ears again.

Hey Sarah. Please do me a favor and call my congressman's office and tell HIM and his staff that. THEY keep telling me that.. no..no.. this isn't the same bill that was in the senate... it's different. Maybe they'll give you a different answer. Bart Gordon.. 202-225-4231

Forum List

Back