Pelosi say WHAT?????????????

Sarah.....that sounds like Rdean....:eusa_eh:

Don't any of you Republicans have anything intelligent to say about Terry's OP? Surprising.. (not really)

well?.....any Republicans want to answer?.....i have an answer but i am not a Republican....my answer is......ANYTIME Mrs. Pelosi is backing something i want to check it out.....now she says we cant until its passed???.....is that supposed to make me feel relieved?....Pelosi i guess is saying "dont worry i have your back"????....that definitely makes me worry.....Nancy Pelosi only backs something if it benefits Nancy Pelosi....that alone is why i see a disaster creeping up here.....if Obama wants to sell this bill i suggest he get someone with a little better trust factor than Pelosi to help it along.....ok a Repub want to take a crack at it?.....Rdean?....you in the house?....

You know what the most frustrating thing about this is to me? That except for a few radio talk show hosts out there and a few informed blogs and on line publications, and a few message board threads like this, Pelosi and Obama are getting away with it.

If this was a Republican administration with a President and GOP Speaker who had so boldly and emphatically pledged openness and fresh air and draining the swamp and giving the people plenty of time to see what the legislation would be before it was made law, and then any Republican had said what Pelosi said? It would be screaming headlines across the country and the lead story on every newscast.

But now? Barely a ripple. No cannon fare. Just a whisper in the breeze.

I just want to scream sometimes.

(Sorry Sarah. I know this wasn't what you were shooting for, but it's the best I have at the moment.)

What Sarah and others should be thinking is that their political ideology person won't be on top forever and since Obama, Pelosi and company are giving so much power to the Gov., one day their Team Captain will be kicked off the team. They don't see that because all they care about is "My Team is better then your Team" Total mental midgets

What Sarah and others should be thinking is that their political ideology person won't be on top forever and since Obama, Pelosi and company are giving so much power to the Gov., one day their Team Captain will be kicked off the team. They don't see that because all they care about is "My Team is better then your Team" Total mental midgets

I'm guessing you learned this from observing the Bush Admin's 27%-ers.

Well being a lifetime member of the "Curmudgeon's of the World" club, I've probably seen more political cycles come and go than most here. And I think the dynamics are less from the 'my dad can beat up your dad' or 'your mama wears Army boots' school of oneupmanship and more from the "who gets blamed" club.

The true disciples of His Worship will continue exalt the wonderful feat of giving the whole nation affordable and accessible healthcare. They will believe he glowing reports and impressive numbers that will be published. And then just as the fuse is lit and moments before it all blows up, it will probably be the GOP's turn to be in power.

You get three guesses who will be blamed when the real problems start. But you only need one.

Webster definition of curmudgeon: 1. A crusty irascible cantankerous old person full of stubborn ideas.

And the Bush card is played. (figures)

I don't give any faith or trust in any politician I didn't like it with Bush, nor would I like it was green eggs and ham.

Wait, I hear your cheerleader on her way. You're pathetic.

I don't give any faith or trust in any politician I didn't like it with Bush, nor would I like it was green eggs and ham.

Sure you did ...

That's why I see you regularly rail against the Patriot Act and GITMO and the powers granted to the DHS ....

Oh, wait ... that's right I don't.

:rolleyes:

Well being a lifetime member of the "Curmudgeon's of the World" club, I've probably seen more political cycles come and go than most here. And I think the dynamics are less from the 'my dad can beat up your dad' or 'your mama wears Army boots' school of oneupmanship and more from the "who gets blamed" club.

The true disciples of His Worship will continue exalt the wonderful feat of giving the whole nation affordable and accessible healthcare. They will believe he glowing reports and impressive numbers that will be published. And then just as the fuse is lit and moments before it all blows up, it will probably be the GOP's turn to be in power.

You get three guesses who will be blamed when the real problems start. But you only need one.

Webster definition of curmudgeon: 1. A crusty irascible cantankerous old person full of stubborn ideas.
What I see happening when the house of cards really fall hard, that this country will turn hard into Fascism. Hell not hard to see the signs now. They reap what they sow.

To me it has come down to taking care of ourselves and screw the Gov. Guess who is more prepared for the Chaos? These sheep are just sitting on their thumbs with drool on their face thinking because they were #1 cheerleader they will be taken care of. Very pathetic

Sure you did ...

That's why I see you regularly rail against the Patriot Act and GITMO and the powers granted to the DHS ....

How could you when I wasn't a member here! Assclown

Sure you did ...

All those topics have been discussed extensively here since you have joined.

Nice try.

That is unless you are coming out now to say that you want the Patriot Act repealed, GITMO closed with trials for all those held there, and the DHS shut down.

If that's the case, my bad, and I stand corrected.

Sure you did ...

Nice try.

That is unless you are coming out now to say that you want the Patriot Act repealed, GITMO closed with trials for all those held there, and the DHS shut down.

Backup your assertions! Let me help you, you will not find a post I've made about the Patriot Act...Gitmo, oh the horror, yeah lets just have them come live here, oh I know, how about next to you. They are our enemies, I prefer to kill them on the battle field, that way your type that get your panties twisted over this won't have a fucking pot to piss in.

DHS, is bullshit too...so come on find me where I came out advocating this shit? Assclown.

Nice try.

Backup your assertions! Let me help you, you will not find a post I've made about the Patriot Act...Gitmo, oh the horror, yeah lets just have to come live here, oh I know, how about next to you. They are our enemies, I prefer to kill them on the battle field, that way your type that get your panties twisted over this won't have a fucking pot to piss in.

DHS, is bullshit too...so come on find me where I came out advocating this shit? Assclown.

Ok, so you are cool with GITMO.

Do you support the Patriot Act?

And namecalling only shows the weakness of your position.

Nice try.

Backup your assertions! Let me help you, you will not find a post I've made about the Patriot Act...Gitmo, oh the horror, yeah lets just have to come live here, oh I know, how about next to you. They are our enemies, I prefer to kill them on the battle field, that way your type that get your panties twisted over this won't have a fucking pot to piss in.

I rather kill them on the battle field asshole, but I surely don't want them living next to me. Oh hell with it, close Gitmo cause I'm sure you live deep in a blue city. You're more then likely will get your head cut off or blown up then I will. Doesn't matter to me...kill the fuckers I say.

I do not support the patriot act at all.

I will give you this, when the Patriot Act first came out I wasn't up to speed about it so therefore was for it. Well not really for it but didn't care one way or another. Since then I became educated on the issue and I'm totally against it.

I rather kill them on the battle field asshole, but I surely don't want them living next to me. Oh hell with it, close Gitmo cause I'm sure you live deep in a blue city. You're more then likely will get your head cut off or blown up then I will. Doesn't matter to me...kill the fuckers I say.

Attacks aside, good for you. I look forward to seeing your bipartisan side and defense of your position on these issues when they come up.

Just don't ask me to hold my breath waiting for it.

Attacks aside, good for you. I look forward to seeing your bipartisan side and defense of your position on these issues when they come up.

Unlike you, I do not cheerlead because of an R or D. I could give a crap. I'm all about the Gov. getting out of the way and let me decide for myself what is good or not for me and my family. If I want to eat myself to death then so be it. The Gov has no business interfering.

Our President and Congress main purpose is the defense of our Nation not what I eat, where i can smoke, what kind of gun I can buy, and if I want insurance or not. NOBODY but ME!

Unlike you, I do not cheerlead because of an R or D. I could give a crap. I'm all about the Gov. getting out of the way and let me decide for myself what is good or not for me and my family. If I want to eat myself to death then so be it. The Gov has no business interfering.

Our President and Congress man purpose is the defense of our Nation not what I eat, where i can smoke, what kind of gun I can buy, and if I want insurance or not. NOBODY but ME!

You are a fool and haven't been paying much attention if you think that I cheerlead for a party.

Lyndsey Graham needs to get out of the Gov.

McCain needs to retire for good

Boner also needs to go

I can create a long ass list of the R's I hate too but I don't play that "My Team" BS

Boner also needs to go

I can create a long ass list of the R's I hate too but I don't play that "My Team" BS

I've been calling for Pelosi's and Reid's head for 4 years now and have stated over and over again on this board what an inept, incompetent POTUS Obama has been so far.

Boner also needs to go

I've been calling for Pelosi's and Reid's head for 4 years now and have stated over and over again on this board what an inept, incompetent POTUS Obama has been so far.

I don't think you're hearing Terry though. She's wanting to throw out those she sees as bums no matter what party they belong to. You're naming only Democrats. Who among the GOP would you boot?

Forum List

Back