Pelosi reelected

Oh bullshit. The last thing the GOP wanted was for Reid and Pelosi to be effective. You think the GOP actually wanted them to advance their agenda?

lol.....do you see what you wrote?

Absolutely not....they absolutely did not want them to advance their agenda for the simple reason that they did not agree with their agenda coupled with the fact that such an agenda is very difficult if not impossible to reverse.....and would change America forever.

And thus why She and Reid were ineffective.

So whats the problem here?

You coupling my objections to Reid/Pelosi to the GOPs. I don't think they are good for the job because they were ineffective. I wanted them to be efficient and get things done.

See the difference?

What do you want them to do? They did everything they could and that pissed off a lot of Americans.

Absolutely not....they absolutely did not want them to advance their agenda for the simple reason that they did not agree with their agenda coupled with the fact that such an agenda is very difficult if not impossible to reverse.....and would change America forever.

You coupling my objections to Reid/Pelosi to the GOPs. I don't think they are good for the job because they were ineffective. I wanted them to be efficient and get things done.

See the difference?

What do you want them to do? They did everything they could and that pissed off a lot of Americans.

Move their agenda forward in a way that didn't alienate moderates.

See the difference?

Move their agenda forward in a way that didn't alienate moderates.

You are sounding just like pelosi no one but the left wants their agenda. Didn't you learn that lesson the last election?

See the difference?

They didn't do everything they wanted...they have a Lame Duck session to tie the damaged ribbons on it in a fit of petulant rage they are known for.

Good for her. She was an excellent speaker and should stay in control of the minority.

:clap2:

Kind of sad though that there are no moderates left in Congress from either side.

:eusa_eh:

our ideas as to what excellence consist of appears miles apart, notwithstanding the philosophical political differences.

See the difference?

They didn't do everything they wanted...they have a Lame Duck session to tie the damaged ribbons on it in a fit of petulant rage they are known for.

I heard they tried to get another trillion dollar spending bill passed today but was shot down. Any truth to that?

Correction
McConnell opposes $1.1 trillion spending bill

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101118/ap_on_bi_ge/us_mcconnell_spending

Last edited:

I heard they tried to get another trillion dollar spending bill passed today but was shot down. Any truth to that?

Correction
McConnell opposes $1.1 trillion spending bill

McConnell opposes $1.1 trillion spending bill - Yahoo! News

Pretty much what some of us said they'd try in their hissy fit is coming to fruition. Keep an eye on 'The Dream Act'...(Which is a nightmare for us if it passes).

Even someone as partisan as you has to realize that Boehner is not near ready for this job. You are scared to death of Nancy but Democrats love her. We want all of our Reps and Senators to fight just as hard as she does.

Repubs spent $75,000,000 trying to stop her.

:cuckoo:

The Republicans did not try and defeat her. I am completely unaware of the election campaign. Was she even on the ballot. If the republicans spent a dime I am unaware and I live in California.
Ya' have to consider the source of that ridiculous claim.....Not exactly the brightest light on the ol' christmas o' life!

Its not a claim so much as I am stating that I live in California and I can honestly say I have no idea who ran against Pelosi, 75 million and I have no idea who. I guess I will double check this thread and see if the candidate is named anywhere.

Even someone as partisan as you has to realize that Boehner is not near ready for this job. You are scared to death of Nancy but Democrats love her. We want all of our Reps and Senators to fight just as hard as she does.

Repubs spent $75,000,000 trying to stop her.

:cuckoo:

The Republicans did not try and defeat her. I am completely unaware of the election campaign. Was she even on the ballot. If the republicans spent a dime I am unaware and I live in California.

Oh they did, you must be completely blind, deaf and dumb to what your party is up to.

You never saw even one ad during the midterm campaign season attacking Nancy Pelosi and Barack Obama? Not even one?

I saw a lot of them, ya goof. They nationalized Pelosi and bitterly attacked her many times.

She made it back though. She's a fighter and you all are scared shitless.

What was the name of the person Pelosi ran against. I do not watch live time television. No Fox news for me. No Cnn.

I did catch a National ad, and the national campaign was a success, Pelosi is no longer the leader of the house.

Who did she run against in California, I have no idea, its not mentioned in this thread, so what am I to think, this is a playground of political children, throwing rocks and stones at one another, I see no critical analysis.

My party, my party does not exist, a party that represents whats best for me, long gone.

Ugh, she is delusional. Her approval rating sucks and you think the ads are going to stop? Seriously? Clyburn needed to be leader and Pelosi sit out. Now we are put into a worse position than before. Pelosi really doesn't get the independents out there. We needed to put our best effort for 2012. YOU'RE not helping Pelosi.

Oh they did, you must be completely blind, deaf and dumb to what your party is up to.

You never saw even one ad during the midterm campaign season attacking Nancy Pelosi and Barack Obama? Not even one?

I saw a lot of them, ya goof. They nationalized Pelosi and bitterly attacked her many times.

She made it back though. She's a fighter and you all are scared shitless.

What was the name of the person Pelosi ran against. I do not watch live time television. No Fox news for me. No Cnn.

I did catch a National ad, and the national campaign was a success, Pelosi is no longer the leader of the house.

Who did she run against in California, I have no idea, its not mentioned in this thread, so what am I to think, this is a playground of political children, throwing rocks and stones at one another, I see no critical analysis.

My party, my party does not exist, a party that represents whats best for me, long gone.

There was a national "Fire Pelosi" campaign. There was even a Fire Pelosi Bus that went around the country to states and areas where Tea Party and Republican candidates needed a little extra campaign help. I forget who ran that deal. Being far from San Fransisco I have no idea who she ran against either but it doesn't matter, she is like ted Kennedy, no one will ever beat her in an election she owns the seat. Tim Ryan is getting to be the same way here.

Forum List

Back