Pelosi pulls religion as reason for immigration reform

Reidlr

Constitutionalist
Apr 26, 2010
This women amazes me! I bet if the priests were to splash holy water on her she would melt!!

Eyeblast.tv

Last time I checked, federal law had nothing to do with religion! I guess seperation of church and state is only needed to interfere with other political party's agendas!!

I can't believe that she has the audacity to say that we can't tell 14 million ILLEGAL aliens to go back to where you came from! Damn right we can and while we are at it, put the Americans in jail that give them jobs!!

Nothing like getting another 14 million votes!! All they have to sacrifice is the integrity of our own country!!

It seems I remember an uproar when Dems only *thought* preachers were telling their congregations how to vote!!!
Now she's asking clergy to teach immigration reform??!!

What's the dif??

Pelosi is a joke! What kind of fools can consecutively vote this fraud into office is beyond me... Oh wait she's from California, the illegal immigrant state, nevermind.

Dont you get it? All you have to do is sigh up to vote. There is no prof of citizenship asked for.

Dont you get it? All you have to do is sigh up to vote. There is no prof of citizenship asked for.

Unfortunately I do get it... Pelosi has shown that her true colors, she sides with the illegal immigrants. Maybe she believes that the illegals will vote Dem and keep her in the lucrative position she's in. Hell if I know, I have never claimed(nor will i ever) to understand how women think. :razz:

Unfortunately, both parties have used immigration as part of their political agendas! Its nauseating! The liberals are just more blatant about it. I would like to think Pelosi will be voted out in November, but I'm sure that she will manage to get enough votes out of her district!

Forum List

Back