Pelosi On Impeachment Witnesses: “It’s Not A Question” Of “Proof” It’s About “Allegations”

At least two separate threads with the same phony quote and same video.

This is what a closed-circuit, alternative informational universe looks like.
Please explain. This is from cspan and she's saying more stupid shit. I'll admit I'm not digging deeply cause she's an idiot, but how is this phony?

Please explain. This is from cspan and she's saying more stupid shit. I'll admit I'm not digging deeply cause she's an idiot, but how is this phony?
Because it exposes the Left for being the fascists they are once again.

“It’s Not A Question” Of “Proof” It’s About “Allegations”

Its NOT about allegations. Its about undermining and delaying the will of the American people who elected Trump to go to Washington and deliver on his campaign promises.
Yep. Pelosi already said they can’t let the voters decide the election.

Because it exposes the Left for being the fascists they are once again.
I'm not going to jump to conclusions. I'll wait.

Phony quote? You mean the video is fake?

Sure! First, the OP chose to ignore the fact that she immediately expanded and provided context.

And second, see that little elephant icon on the top left of the video? It came from GOP.com and was spread elsewhere, within the Trumpiverse, as we see on the two threads I mentioned.

You asked, I answered. I'm not expecting agreement.

Sure! First, the OP chose to ignore the fact that she immediately expanded and provided context.

And second, see that little elephant icon on the top left of the video? It came from GOP.com and was spread elsewhere, within the Trumpiverse, as we see on the two threads I mentioned.

Sorry, Mac, your 'proof' doesn't matter nearly as much as the 'allegation'.

Sure. Nothing "matters" here.

Post the full video and put it into context.

Why in the world would I bother doing that?

If you could, it would mean you don't look like a complete idiot.

Since you obviously can't, you look like a complete idiot. Nothing new there.

That would require me to be concerned about what some online nutters think of me.

I'm afraid I don't. Sorry.

That would require me to be concerned about what some online nutters think of me.

I'm afraid I don't. Sorry.
You are confirming you are full of shit. Run along, kid.

Ya got nothing.

Get used to disappointment.

Also says cspan. So she did say it. Now if there's more to the video then yes it is being intentionally out of context.

She's still however a moistened bint.

So we are now going to mock people "wordsmithing" by wordsmithing?

So we are now going to mock people "wordsmithing" by wordsmithing?
'Mock' people? Not at all - it was a JOKE! It's Friday....lighten up, people. :p
-------------------------
Mack, hope you didn't take it as me 'mocking' you. It wasn't meant that way. I thought you might find the humor in the comment...seemed like you did. Cheers...

Get used to disappointment.

Also says cspan. So she did say it. Now if there's more to the video then yes it is being intentionally out of context.

She's still however a moistened bint.
Don't listen to the words coming out of Nazi's mouth on video.............it's all fake cuz someone on the innerweb told not to believe what you heard her say.

Forum List

Back