This Made Me Laugh

The Muslim plagiarist Fareed doing his best to turn Soleimani into a Saint. I guess the good news is whatever outrage the Iranian people had for the death of this Terrorist has been displaced with outrage at their government for blowing 82 Iranians out of the sky. And not to mention 56 more people trampled to death during the completely chaotic funeral for the asshole.

The Muslim plagiarist Fareed doing his best to turn Soleimani into a Saint. I guess the good news is whatever outrage the Iranian people had for the death of this Terrorist has been displaced with outrage at their government for blowing 82 Iranians out of the sky. And not to mention 56 more people trampled to death during the completely chaotic funeral for the asshole.

Could you point out where Soleimani is being turned into a saint in the article? He's not even mentioned very often, and not praised when he is. :dunno:

Could you point out where Soleimani is being turned into a saint in the article? He's not even mentioned very often, and not praised when he is. :dunno:

upload_2020-1-17_3-47-37.png

View attachment 300810
EOJ35zXUYAA5Xjs.jpg

Forum List

Back