Pelosi is TERRIFIED of discussing impeachment

And you wonder why I call him Rump.
I don't wonder why. You're an internet warrior who has nothing to fear because you talk shit anonymously.

A fraud. Back in the day I dominated cowards like you in real life.
I've posted my name, phone number and address many times on this site when challenged by pussies like you. Not one mouth breather has ever shown up. Plenty of heavy breathing calls tho.

Freaks and losers

Wow, what a Terror you must be. And just how many times did your id get stolen in the process? Can you lie a bit more. Are you aware of my background? You keyboard Rexall Rangers are interesting to say the least. And you are a card carrying member of the Party of Rump. Why would you tell the truth when a lie will work just as well.
Lie?

Haha

Suck my balls pussy. ESPECIALLY if you're a prison guard. Bitch lol

Pelosi calls for articles of impeachment against Trump, but then doesn't want to discuss it

I saw a clip of this this morning. It's soooooooo important we must sweep it under the rug!

I watched clips of her this morning. She didn't look terrified. Rump took a bite of her ass early today and Nancy chomped back. Of course, she had a much bigger target to bite into. And you wonder why I call him Rump.

Nancy is usually quite reserved but Rump's attack on her, she is just said, "Enough". Don't look for her to play nice anymore.

It's hard to be terrified when you dont have the brain power to remember where you left your Polident this morning.....just sayin.

Is that what happened here, Trump forgot his Polident?

Forum List

Back