Pelosi: If I’m Not Elected Speaker, Millions Will Die

I want Maxine Waters, Shelia Jackson Lee, or Bobby Rush to be Speaker. Might as well pick someone who represents the Democratic Party.

Surprisingly, being crazy is NOT a condition for being expelled from Congress.

Last edited:
She warned that the death toll from her being ousted as the Dems' top congressperson would be "ten times larger" than the deaths that resulted from Trump's election, the Republican tax cuts, and Kavanaugh's confirmation to the Supreme Court.

Pelosi: 'If I Am Not Elected Speaker, Millions Will Die'

Come on now, you made that up, right?

Right??

Right???

Ooops. It's true. :auiqs.jpg:
Yes...and her grandson said he wished he was black at his birthday party.

Might want to keep Nancy away from military biological weapons plants, the CDC and check her recent gun purchases.

She warned that the death toll from her being ousted as the Dems' top congressperson would be "ten times larger" than the deaths that resulted from Trump's election, the Republican tax cuts, and Kavanaugh's confirmation to the Supreme Court.

Right??

Right???

Wow. She must have done a hell of a job instilling him with white guilt.

My wife's liberal nephew married a woman from Ghana, and they had several mixed-race kids. One time when we had a family get-together, I held one of their young kids upside down by one leg and told him it's Brown Baby Trash Day, and hovered him over the garbage can, pretending like I was going to drop him in. My liberal nephew in law and niece-in law sorta got mad about it and unfriended my wife on Facebook.

Breaking news..................Dangerous criminal apprehended in the woods.

upload_2018-11-15_19-37-59.png

Right??

Right???

Wow. She must have done a hell of a job instilling him with white guilt.

My wife's liberal nephew married a woman from Ghana, and they had several mixed-race kids. One time when we had a family get-together, I held one of their young kids upside down by one leg and told him it's Brown Baby Trash Day, and hovered him over the garbage can, pretending like I was going to drop him in. My liberal nephew in law and niece-in law sorta got mad about it and unfriended my wife on Facebook.

Thank you for that chapter from Tales from the Trailer Park.

Forum List

Back