Pelosi Appoints Anti-Jew Rep. Ilhan Omar To House Foreign Affairs Committee

You're a genocidal terrorist.
No he isn't. He's a good conservative American asking hard questions of people who take advantage of America because we fought their idol Hitler. And we beat him and discovered that the Mayor of Jerusalem promised to help Hitler murder all the Jews in Europe if he would in turn send the SS to their country and get rid of all of the Jews in the world who remained in their own homeland of thousands of years. They welcomed Jews who escaped the holocaust of Europe. In the meantime, the Jew killers who returned after Hitler killed himself and the war was over, they decided to end the Jews there all by themselves and made Jewish life so intolerable they rebelled and took the country back in 1948 in a very short but decisive war. The Palestinians made nuisances of themselves by killing as many Jews as they could in spite of the war's outcome, and continued both isolated murders of Jews and Kamakazi style bombings until Israel kicked them out. That didn't stop the idiocy. Israel then received unneighborly missiles fired into busy marketplaces, schools, churches, isolated Jews' homes. Other Arab countries didn't want the Palestinians either, and the Jew hatred became the onus of their attentions, in spite of the great wealth oil found in their countries made them very wealthy.

Hitler was a genocidal terrorist, Mr. SobieskiSE. BriPat is just a good American man who is interested in his nation being run right so its citizens can live in the peace we have earned. A very good American, too.

No he's not, I'm an actual Right-Wing Conservative, he's a Classical Liberal.

Why should Palestinians hand over their lands to Jewish Zionists?

When are you going to give up Tex@$$ to Mexico?
They aren't their lands. They are recent immigrants.

Palestinians have lived a lot longer in Palestine, than White Americans have in the USA.

When are you giving up your homeland to Natives?
They've never been a nation. Israel has. You can't admit that, can you.

They had autonomy in the Ottoman Empire, and lived there as a majority since the Medieval era.

Mutasarrifate of Jerusalem - Wikipedia

Palestinian propaganda. When you make war on Israel, be prepared to suffer the consequences.

When someone creates another nation on their own like Israel has done to Palestinians, expect to suffer the consequences of them fighting back.

Commonsense, something Zionists don't have.
You posted a good argument for Israel to expel the so-called "Palestinians" from any territory they hold.

Nope. I don't launch murderous attacks on innocent people. Of course, there's nothing innocent about the so-called "Palestinians." They are vicious blood-thirsty animals.

Blood thirsty Animals, but it's good when Israel butchers far more Palestinians, than vice versa.

You can't make this cr@p up.

Zionists are the pits.
If you get your ass kicked every time you punch someone, why do you keep punching them?

When someone creates another nation on their own like Israel has done to Palestinians, expect to suffer the consequences of them fighting back.

You posted a good argument for Israel to expel the so-called "Palestinians" from any territory they hold.

Nope. I don't launch murderous attacks on innocent people. Of course, there's nothing innocent about the so-called "Palestinians." They are vicious blood-thirsty animals.

Blood thirsty Animals, but it's good when Israel butchers far more Palestinians, than vice versa.

Zionists are the pits.
If you get your ass kicked every time you punch someone, why do you keep punching them?

Israel is the bully here.
How dare Palestinians fight back.

No he isn't. He's a good conservative American asking hard questions of people who take advantage of America because we fought their idol Hitler. And we beat him and discovered that the Mayor of Jerusalem promised to help Hitler murder all the Jews in Europe if he would in turn send the SS to their country and get rid of all of the Jews in the world who remained in their own homeland of thousands of years. They welcomed Jews who escaped the holocaust of Europe. In the meantime, the Jew killers who returned after Hitler killed himself and the war was over, they decided to end the Jews there all by themselves and made Jewish life so intolerable they rebelled and took the country back in 1948 in a very short but decisive war. The Palestinians made nuisances of themselves by killing as many Jews as they could in spite of the war's outcome, and continued both isolated murders of Jews and Kamakazi style bombings until Israel kicked them out. That didn't stop the idiocy. Israel then received unneighborly missiles fired into busy marketplaces, schools, churches, isolated Jews' homes. Other Arab countries didn't want the Palestinians either, and the Jew hatred became the onus of their attentions, in spite of the great wealth oil found in their countries made them very wealthy.

Hitler was a genocidal terrorist, Mr. SobieskiSE. BriPat is just a good American man who is interested in his nation being run right so its citizens can live in the peace we have earned. A very good American, too.

Palestinians have lived a lot longer in Palestine, than White Americans have in the USA.

They had autonomy in the Ottoman Empire, and lived their as a majority since the Medieval era.

Wikipedia is for lazy amateurs. No reputable scholars accept Wikipedia. It's not a secure site.

Zionists are the pits.

The Pals were firing rockets into Israel. You're a liar.

0e1680_135811c128e34aafb635045c91726327.jpg

20 Commandments of Mohammad the founder of Islam
1. Thou shall Rape, Marry, and Divorce Pre-pubescent Girls. Koran 65:4
2. Thou shall have Sex Slaves and Work Slaves. Koran 4:3, 4:24, 5:89, 33:50, 58:3, 70:30
3. Thou shall Beat Sex Slaves, Work Slaves, and Wives. Koran 4:34
4. Thou shall have 4 Muslim male witnesses to prove rape. Koran 24:13
5. Thou shall Kill those who insult Islam or Mohammed. Koran 33:57
6. Thou shall Crucify and Amputate non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
7. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims to guarantee receiving 72 virgins in heaven. Koran 9:111
8. Thou shall Kill anyone who leaves Islam. Koran 2:217, 4:89
9. Thou shall Behead non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
10. Thou shall Kill AND be Killed for Islamic Allah. Koran 9:5
11. Thou shall Terrorize non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 8:60
12. Thou shall Steal and Rob from non-Muslims. Koran Chapter 8 (Booty/Spoils of War)
13. Thou shall Lie to Strengthen Islam. Koran 3:28, 16:106
14. Thou shall Fight non-Muslim even if you don't want to. Koran 2:216
15. Thou shall not take non-Muslims as friends. Koran 5:51
16. Thou shall Call non-Muslims Pigs and Apes. Koran 5:60, 7:166, 16:106
17. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as the vilest creatures deserving no mercy. Koran 98:6
18. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as sworn enemies. Koran 4:101
19. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims for not converting to Islam. Koran 9:29

Zionists are the pits.

Would you fight back, if Mexicans took over your homeland?

Mexicans have about as much right to the USA, as Ashkenazi Jews do to Israel.

Palestinian propaganda. When you make war on Israel, be prepared to suffer the consequences.

When are you going to give up Tex@$$ to Mexico, you filthy twit?
My family owned part of Texas before Christopher Columbus came here, and the other part of my family came over from Europe on the Mayflower to escape religious persecution that was rife there at the time. I've sewn baby quilts for the babies born to mothers of all backgrounds including those from several latin countries south of the border who need help at the local care center, sir. I very much am involved in receiving whoever comes to this land of my ancestors from probably several other continents than this one. I finished one quilt top this morning and got a good healthy start on another later on in the day, which is why I'm not always around here.

You give this board of American posters a very vile spiel and seem to come from the same part of the world my friend Lech Walesca came from. It's too bad you didn't learn some perspective from such a great man of the people. Maybe you're just wearing a foreigner's name for fun for the opportunity to beat up on Americans for some hidden agenda. We don't know you very well, except for your tendency to keep one foot or the other in your mouth most of the time.

Zionists are the pits.

Israel is a Sovereign nation. Appeal your cause to the United nations.

My family owned part of Texas before Christopher Columbus came here, and the other part of my family came over from Europe on the Mayflower to escape religious persecution that was rife there at the time. I've sewn baby quilts for the babies born to mothers of all backgrounds including those from several latin countries south of the border who need help at the local care center, sir. I very much am involved in receiving whoever comes to this land of my ancestors from probably several other continents than this one. I finished one quilt top this morning and got a good healthy start on another later on in the day, which is why I'm not always around here.

You give this board of American posters a very vile spiel and seem to come from the same part of the world my friend Lech Walesca came from. It's too bad you didn't learn some perspective from such a great man of the people. Maybe you're just wearing a foreigner's name for fun for the opportunity to beat up on Americans for some hidden agenda. We don't know you very well, except for your tendency to keep one foot or the other in your mouth most of the time.

Arabs lived in Palestine long before Anglos lived in Texas.

Texas should be Mexico, by your very logic.

Here's some logic. The land belongs to whoever defends it. Case closed.

The Israeli Jews bulldoze houses of Palestinians expelling them, in settlements. Duh.
Those were the ones they used to launch missiles from.

Fuck them.

Terrorist Israel has killed far more Palestinians than vice versa.
When you attack Israel, be prepared to pay the price. So-called "Palestinians" are vicious animals who belong in cages.

How dare Palestinians not give up their lands they've lived on for 1,000 years.
When are you giving up your land to Native Americans, BTW?

See, such hypocrites, Zionists are scum, they think everybody owes them.
They haven't lived there for 1000 years. Most of the so-called "Palestinians" are recent immigrants. Their claims of being native to the area is a con. The moved in after the Israelis turned barren dessert into a paradise and created jobs.
They haven't lived there for 1000 years. Most of the so-called "Palestinians" are recent immigrants. Their claims of being native to the area is a con. The moved in after the Israelis turned barren dessert into a paradise and created jobs.
There were ten times as many non-Jews as Jews living in Palestine when European Zionists began their Iron Wall a century ago:
images

"There can be no voluntary agreement between ourselves and the Palestine Arabs. Not now, nor in the prospective future. I say this with such conviction, not because I want to hurt the moderate Zionists. I do not believe that they will be hurt.

"Except for those who were born blind, they realised long ago that it is utterly impossible to obtain the voluntary consent of the Palestine Arabs for converting 'Palestine' from an Arab country into a country with a Jewish majority."

"The Iron Wall"

Mexicans are taking back Texas, anyways.
Soon, Texan English speakers might end up like Palestinians, kicked to the curb by immigrants.

Zionists are the pits.

They have Mexico, which is all they need if the government would share its assets with ordinary people who shine their shoes, pick their crops, prepare their meals, and sew their clothes for them. But the Mexican government chooses not to bestow pisanos with privileges they enjoy. It's how they run things. Oh, and by the way, before the Mexicans started murdering the Texicans, they cleaned house on the brothers of my tribal people for 400 years, when the new Mexican Army went north from Montezuma's lands to kill the Indians up here after the were given food and a place to rest, so they could have the land for themselves. They even recruited people from the English colonies to Texas with every intention of making them slaves, too, like they did to the descendants of the Incas they turned into pisanos.

So no, descendants of tribal lands along with descendants of pilgrims won Texas by making certain they'd never be Santa Ana's slaves, so he went on a killing campaign and lost territory on account of his bad judgment and betrayal of the Texicans, not to mention the peaceful Indian nations they'd counted on murdering, only they didn't know where to find the ones that scattered to friendly tribes they didn't know about.

You know very little about history of the USA, particularly border state history, hm.

Soon, Texan English speakers might end up like Palestinians, kicked to the curb by immigrants.
Are you a Mexican spy, sir?

They had autonomy in the Ottoman Empire, and lived there as a majority since the Medieval era.

Autonomy?

Uh no, they were a vassal of the Caliphate.

Zionists are the pits.

What a fucking liar.

Wrong. Most of them have immigrated since 1948.

Excuse me, but Mexicans never had much of a hold on Texas. They killed some tribal people sometime after the Spaniards took Mexico to rule up here, but until Santa Ana's day, they only had a few outposts up here who had a very hard time with the natives of the areas of their small outposts. Their big plan was to send pisano slaves up here to kill some more Native American Indians not related to the Incas, but what they didn't know was some of the "pisanos" were from families of traders with the northern tribes to take home products not grown in Montezuma's areas (Mexico City, etc.) before the Spaniards murdered him and turned his country into a Spanish colony. They then looked north to expand their territory mainly to keep out the English, but they were discouraged due to the desert conditions up here, so only maintained outposts and a few Catholic Churches in the few places they could find water. They had a few ranches, but it took thousands and thousands of acres per ranch just to make a meager existence. The Spanish couldn't do much with their manana people who had to suffer it out in the prickly pear regions that were somewhat hostile places to live in, and after seeing other tribes suffer, other tribes became very elusive to the invaders from Spain.

Sorry sir, my ancestors were here before the invading Spaniards who called themselves Mexicans. And my other ancestors were from Massachusetts before the English and Dutch had time to build churches and communities.

If you are Mexican or representing the Mexican government, I'm here to tell you, you have been emptying your prisons for two centuries and sending them over the border to America. We have educated them and they have in turn been amazing people who are both voters and representatives in local governments all over this border state we share with them. I have nieces and nephews who have Mexican backgrounds and college degrees. lol.

You act like we're not citizens of America. One of my blonde haired, blue eyed cousins had her DNA tested. Her test showed that she had not only Nordic and European blood, she had a black ancestor somewhere back in time. America is a mixing pot. The truth be known, about 70% of the people who look like Europeans have bloodlines of native people here. When those of us blue-eyed, European looking folks over here look like Europeans, we only have a 10% chance of being half Aryans, and we speak English because 3 more men in the Continental Congress voted English to be the National language instead of German, which lost out by only 3 votes.

You obviously do not have a clue who you're talking to when you think we aren't fully welcoming to other people to a point. We are getting a lot of people today who've been promised the moon by big-hearted congresscritters who don't know much about finances, and they don't realize when they promise people good things, the people will take and take and take, and never give back, because it's too much work to get a job.

So you have to be careful who you elect, because they really don't know there are a lot of predators among humans who think they will get something for nothing forever and ever and ever. So some people get elected who promise but know they can't deliver so they blame the responsible adults for the mess they get the country into.

In a free society, you have to pull your own weight. Nobody else can do that for you who wouldn't enslave you. Don't forget that, please.

Texas will always be part of the United States regardless of who lives there. The best hope for the Palestinians is to live in Israel. You still don't get it. You antisemitic hate has blinded you.

Forum List

Back