Pelosi Announces Impeachment Vote

:rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41:

nQUuOWm.jpg

How many bills did the GOP Hous pass when Reid was in charge of the Senate and Obama was in the Oval Office that never saw a Senate vote?

Fact is those of you that cry now did not have any issue when Reid was doing the same thing that McConnell is doing now with House Bills!

Also it is clear what Pelosi is doing and that is for the hope of winning Seats in the Senate and Oval Office while you applaud her and say " No, she is doing her job " ...

How many?
From a source you can not lie about:

Rep. Lynn Jenkins blames Harry Reid for 'do-nothing Senate'

So it is proven that Reid did sit on Bills but you will claim that is different and McConnell should do the bidding of the opposition political party.

So all this is nothing to win seats, and again do you really think Democrats are going to win big in 2020?

As I stated in my post, I'm not arguing whether Reid stopped bills in the senate or not. I'm saying by your logic the House shouldn't pass any bills they know the senate won't follow through on. Or at least that's the logic you use for the House not to impeach. (Next time read my entire post)

To your other point about Pelosi. If she was so gun-ho about impeachment then she would have started the process after the Mueller report since it looked like the only game in town at that point. She didn't, she went out of her way not to impeach. Then this latest thing came along which shows the president was not only fine with Russia interferring in 2016 but was getting a second country involved for 2020 and even called on China to get in the game as well. He should be impeached.

Again, if you know you can not convict and remove then why do it?

Censure would have been more logical!

Sorry, the day it was OK to impeach a president for lying about a blow job is the day censure went out the window. Selling out our foreign policy for political gain is a tad more important.

It was YOU that brought up how the Senate has stepped all over House Bills and after I pointed out Reid did the same thing now you want to change your comment!

I brought up the senates inaction on bills because you asked why would the house impeach if the senate isn't going to convict (paraphrasing). Get it now?

You had no issue with Reid or Senate Committees holding up bills but now write about how McConnell has stepped on House bills!

On the whole I don't care that the senate holds up a lot of bills, that's the way it goes. There are some specific bills I think the senate should take up but that's outside of this topic.

When will Pelosi pass the trade agreement?

She won't.

Answer is neve as long as Trump is President and why?

Whatever that means.

She can not afford to give him any political victory at all!

Yeah, it's kind of the same reason the senate isn't passing anything from the House. Not really pertinent to the thread.

In the end your base is behind Pelosi but do you have the swing voter that will decide the 2020 election and in my opinion no!

For what, impeachment? I guess you're still talking about that. A majority of people at least according to one poll thinks Trump committed an impeachable offense and a plurality think he should be impeached. An absolute minority thinks Trump did nothing wrong and should not be impeached. Sorry.

So as Pelosi tries to sell this that is best for the Nation the fact is she is doing this for a Political win in 2020 knowing Trump and GOP could win that year and now she might have just sealed the deal!

I have no idea what impeachment is going to do to the 2020 election and you don't either. It's going to come down to which base shows up to the polls. Usually i depends on the Democrats to show up, when they do, they win.
That's not an impeachment inquiry, it's a shoddy way to campaign for anyone the Democrats choose to become President in 2020, and they are extending the Maxine Waters' harassment into this little flamefest against President Trump, and I hope he pulls out all White House staff from that Pelosi SanFran crapheap-fest.

Who the mafia hell does Nancy Pelosi believe she is? She's already bragged about being the most powerful woman in the world, but for this Constitutional turnover, she deserves to be in Fort Leavenworth for the duration of her miserable life. She's running the House like a mobster does, full of hate, threats, and criticism of somebody she is very, very jealous of, and showed her butt good the last time she stormed out of the meeting she had with the President because she was so disdainful of him, she thought she could just cram every Commie talking point in the book down his throat in ten minutes, and when it didn't work, instead of keeping her head, she stormed out, ready to pull out all the Al Caponish lies in her files along with a bodybag if her cranky critiques she planned against a sitting president gave him a heart attack or something.

Fer the love of Pete, why is this nation having to endure more Presidential harassment from a weaponized angry and most incompetent House Speaker we've ever had the misery of being subject to , and the president putting up with more SF Street crap than any other president has had to endure because Nancy Pelosi is mentally mad if not mentally ill.

How many?

So it is proven that Reid did sit on Bills but you will claim that is different and McConnell should do the bidding of the opposition political party.

So all this is nothing to win seats, and again do you really think Democrats are going to win big in 2020?

As I stated in my post, I'm not arguing whether Reid stopped bills in the senate or not. I'm saying by your logic the House shouldn't pass any bills they know the senate won't follow through on. Or at least that's the logic you use for the House not to impeach. (Next time read my entire post)

To your other point about Pelosi. If she was so gun-ho about impeachment then she would have started the process after the Mueller report since it looked like the only game in town at that point. She didn't, she went out of her way not to impeach. Then this latest thing came along which shows the president was not only fine with Russia interferring in 2016 but was getting a second country involved for 2020 and even called on China to get in the game as well. He should be impeached.

Sorry, the day it was OK to impeach a president for lying about a blow job is the day censure went out the window. Selling out our foreign policy for political gain is a tad more important.

It was YOU that brought up how the Senate has stepped all over House Bills and after I pointed out Reid did the same thing now you want to change your comment!

I brought up the senates inaction on bills because you asked why would the house impeach if the senate isn't going to convict (paraphrasing). Get it now?

You had no issue with Reid or Senate Committees holding up bills but now write about how McConnell has stepped on House bills!

On the whole I don't care that the senate holds up a lot of bills, that's the way it goes. There are some specific bills I think the senate should take up but that's outside of this topic.

She won't.

Whatever that means.

Yeah, it's kind of the same reason the senate isn't passing anything from the House. Not really pertinent to the thread.

In the end your base is behind Pelosi but do you have the swing voter that will decide the 2020 election and in my opinion no!

For what, impeachment? I guess you're still talking about that. A majority of people at least according to one poll thinks Trump committed an impeachable offense and a plurality think he should be impeached. An absolute minority thinks Trump did nothing wrong and should not be impeached. Sorry.

So as Pelosi tries to sell this that is best for the Nation the fact is she is doing this for a Political win in 2020 knowing Trump and GOP could win that year and now she might have just sealed the deal!

I have no idea what impeachment is going to do to the 2020 election and you don't either. It's going to come down to which base shows up to the polls. Usually i depends on the Democrats to show up, when they do, they win.
That's not an impeachment inquiry, it's a shoddy way to campaign for anyone the Democrats choose to become President in 2020, and they are extending the Maxine Waters' harassment into this little flamefest against President Trump, and I hope he pulls out all White House staff from that Pelosi SanFran crapheap-fest.

Who the mafia hell does Nancy Pelosi believe she is? She's already bragged about being the most powerful woman in the world, but for this Constitutional turnover, she deserves to be in Fort Leavenworth for the duration of her miserable life. She's running the House like a mobster does, full of hate, threats, and criticism of somebody she is very, very jealous of, and showed her butt good the last time she stormed out of the meeting she had with the President because she was so disdainful of him, she thought she could just cram every Commie talking point in the book down his throat in ten minutes, and when it didn't work, instead of keeping her head, she stormed out, ready to pull out all the Al Caponish lies in her files along with a bodybag if her cranky critiques she planned against a sitting president gave him a heart attack or something.

Fer the love of Pete, why is this nation having to endure more Presidential harassment from a weaponized angry and most incompetent House Speaker we've ever had the misery of being subject to , and the president putting up with more SF Street crap than any other president has had to endure because Nancy Pelosi is mentally mad if not mentally ill.
Trump has been dealing with these media monsters since the 70's and never flinched.

He knows how to agitate them to no end. In 4yrs he has reduced them to a piddling puddle of tears

He is the best Heavy Weight counter puncher in history who leads the puncher to nothing but air.

She won't.

Whatever that means.

Trump has been dealing with these media monsters since the 70's and never flinched.

He knows how to agitate them to no end. In 4yrs he has reduced them to a piddling puddle of tears

He is the best Heavy Weight counter puncher in history who leads the puncher to nothing but air.
It's going to take more than one person to make Nancy Pelosi, Jerold Nadler, and Adam Schiff act like adults.

She won't.

Whatever that means.

It's going to take more than one person to make Nancy Pelosi, Jerold Nadler, and Adam Schiff act like adults.
Lol. If you haven't managed to act like an adult by 80 yrs old, just a waste of time trying now...hehehehe

She won't.

Whatever that means.

ELDnZBmX0AMGdyx

How many?

She won't.

Whatever that means.

By every definition it's an impeachment inquiry, I'm sorry you like extraordinarily corrupt politicians.

Dig the faux outrage as you want to throw someone in prison for literally doing something the Constitution gives them the right to. You're a perfect wingnut in every way.

Presidential harassment, you dainty little girl..

Just think....silly Americans thought freedom was ....(wait for it).......FREE !!!
They thought they could just ride the freedom train forever off of their predecessors coat tails....

e8a.gif

Last edited:
Every poll shows that support is crashing into the ground and they are doubling down on stupid.... When this gets in front of the chief justice he is going to throw out all the hearsay and all that will be left is Sondland's testimony that Trump never asked for anything... This is going to blow up in their faces again...

Landslide is coming for dimwits and they are too stupid to see it coming..

Every poll shows that support is crashing into the ground and they are doubling down on stupid.... When this gets in front of the chief justice he is going to throw out all the hearsay and all that will be left is Sondland's testimony that Trump never asked for anything... This is going to blow up in their faces again...

Landslide is coming for dimwits and they are too stupid to see it coming..

I would say in a sane world that makes sense, this SHOULD be the case......
Hope you're right

we have to remember they have absolutely no intention of playing by the rules

In any event, given the growing number of brain dead young people screaming for a dictator, it's just a matter of time.

Just want to let everyone know mod Dont Taz Me Bro has edited my posts, so much for free speech and being unique, diverse.
the result of editing your posts is most likely a significant improvement of your original offering. Completely independent of the nature of the editing.
Is there editing of posts around here????

I escaped that Communism and joined here. Are you a Communist?

Just want to let everyone know mod Dont Taz Me Bro has edited my posts, so much for free speech and being unique, diverse.
the result of editing your posts is most likely a significant improvement of your original offering. Completely independent of the nature of the editing.

You thought you escaped that communism. But then you joined here. That's where you kind of stumbled, tovarish.

You thought you escaped that communism. But then you joined here. That's where you kind of stumbled, tovarish.
Friends of mine who risked their life getting shot climbing The EAST GERMAN Wall referred me here for the free expression.

Forum List

Back