Pelosi Announces Impeachment Vote

Never in doubt? Except for all the idiots who kept thinking the Dems would never put it up to a vote.

As opposed to the senate I haven't heard any liberals on this board who are convinced the senate will remove him from office. I don't think that is or should be the goal of the House. The House needs to follow it's own collective conscience, the senate is on it's own.

It should be somewhat of the goal, so you are admitting that Pelosi only true goal is to win Seats in next November election and if she fails will you admit the impeachment was not wise?

Never said that, why do you always misquote me? Like constantly.

One of the goals of the House (and senate) is oversight of the executive branch, not worry too much about what the other side of the building is doing.

The House has also passed about 275 bills that the senate has stepped on, does that mean the House should stop passing bills too? Of course not.

How many bills did the GOP Hous pass when Reid was in charge of the Senate and Obama was in the Oval Office that never saw a Senate vote?

Fact is those of you that cry now did not have any issue when Reid was doing the same thing that McConnell is doing now with House Bills!

Also it is clear what Pelosi is doing and that is for the hope of winning Seats in the Senate and Oval Office while you applaud her and say " No, she is doing her job " ...

How many?

From a source you can not lie about:

Rep. Lynn Jenkins blames Harry Reid for 'do-nothing Senate'

So it is proven that Reid did sit on Bills but you will claim that is different and McConnell should do the bidding of the opposition political party.

So all this is nothing to win seats, and again do you really think Democrats are going to win big in 2020?

As I stated in my post, I'm not arguing whether Reid stopped bills in the senate or not. I'm saying by your logic the House shouldn't pass any bills they know the senate won't follow through on. Or at least that's the logic you use for the House not to impeach. (Next time read my entire post)

To your other point about Pelosi. If she was so gun-ho about impeachment then she would have started the process after the Mueller report since it looked like the only game in town at that point. She didn't, she went out of her way not to impeach. Then this latest thing came along which shows the president was not only fine with Russia interferring in 2016 but was getting a second country involved for 2020 and even called on China to get in the game as well. He should be impeached.

To draft articles of impeachment.
Do you think the senile old coot has the votes?
She does in the house! It will not pass in the Senate.

Not that it does any good to correct wingnuts but only the House votes on articles of impeachment. The senate holds the trial. Now, maybe you knew that and maybe you didn't but I've seen more than a couple of you in the past wrestle with the concept.
Won't it be the same basic evidence though? The same "crimes" if you will?

Yes. The House will vote on articles of impeachment that will head to the senate who will then hold the trial on those articles. However the impeachment process is solely a House function.

On another note, Pelosi said that Trump has to be stopped from influencing the elections, again.

Again.

Think about what that means as it speaks to her, and the Democrats mindset.

They actually think that Trump cheated in the 2016 election, even in the face that it has never been proven and no facts back that narrative.
Trump welcomes cheating and he joyfully played along with the Russians' interference, whether he had to lift a finger himself. Now he has been caught cheating again because it is campaign season once again. The man has no care for right or wrong; winning is all that matters to him.

Just how bright does one have to be to see that?
Obviously not very.

This is really interesting.
All Democrats have to do is accuse Trump of something they are on record guilty of doing and you useful-idiots believe everything they say without a shred of evidence. Hearsay and assumptions are all they have.

It should be somewhat of the goal, so you are admitting that Pelosi only true goal is to win Seats in next November election and if she fails will you admit the impeachment was not wise?

One of the goals of the House (and senate) is oversight of the executive branch, not worry too much about what the other side of the building is doing.

The House has also passed about 275 bills that the senate has stepped on, does that mean the House should stop passing bills too? Of course not.

How many bills did the GOP Hous pass when Reid was in charge of the Senate and Obama was in the Oval Office that never saw a Senate vote?

Fact is those of you that cry now did not have any issue when Reid was doing the same thing that McConnell is doing now with House Bills!

Also it is clear what Pelosi is doing and that is for the hope of winning Seats in the Senate and Oval Office while you applaud her and say " No, she is doing her job " ...

How many?

So it is proven that Reid did sit on Bills but you will claim that is different and McConnell should do the bidding of the opposition political party.

So all this is nothing to win seats, and again do you really think Democrats are going to win big in 2020?

As I stated in my post, I'm not arguing whether Reid stopped bills in the senate or not. I'm saying by your logic the House shouldn't pass any bills they know the senate won't follow through on. Or at least that's the logic you use for the House not to impeach. (Next time read my entire post)

To your other point about Pelosi. If she was so gun-ho about impeachment then she would have started the process after the Mueller report since it looked like the only game in town at that point. She didn't, she went out of her way not to impeach. Then this latest thing came along which shows the president was not only fine with Russia interferring in 2016 but was getting a second country involved for 2020 and even called on China to get in the game as well. He should be impeached.

Again, if you know you can not convict and remove then why do it?

Censure would have been more logical!

It was YOU that brought up how the Senate has stepped all over House Bills and after I pointed out Reid did the same thing now you want to change your comment!

You had no issue with Reid or Senate Committees holding up bills but now write about how McConnell has stepped on House bills!

When will Pelosi pass the trade agreement?

Answer is neve as long as Trump is President and why?

She can not afford to give him any political victory at all!

In the end your base is behind Pelosi but do you have the swing voter that will decide the 2020 election and in my opinion no!

So as Pelosi tries to sell this that is best for the Nation the fact is she is doing this for a Political win in 2020 knowing Trump and GOP could win that year and now she might have just sealed the deal!

How many?

Sorry, the day it was OK to impeach a president for lying about a blow job is the day censure went out the window. Selling out our foreign policy for political gain is a tad more important.

It was YOU that brought up how the Senate has stepped all over House Bills and after I pointed out Reid did the same thing now you want to change your comment!

I brought up the senates inaction on bills because you asked why would the house impeach if the senate isn't going to convict (paraphrasing). Get it now?

You had no issue with Reid or Senate Committees holding up bills but now write about how McConnell has stepped on House bills!

On the whole I don't care that the senate holds up a lot of bills, that's the way it goes. There are some specific bills I think the senate should take up but that's outside of this topic.

She won't.

Whatever that means.

Yeah, it's kind of the same reason the senate isn't passing anything from the House. Not really pertinent to the thread.

In the end your base is behind Pelosi but do you have the swing voter that will decide the 2020 election and in my opinion no!

For what, impeachment? I guess you're still talking about that. A majority of people at least according to one poll thinks Trump committed an impeachable offense and a plurality think he should be impeached. An absolute minority thinks Trump did nothing wrong and should not be impeached. Sorry.

So as Pelosi tries to sell this that is best for the Nation the fact is she is doing this for a Political win in 2020 knowing Trump and GOP could win that year and now she might have just sealed the deal!

I have no idea what impeachment is going to do to the 2020 election and you don't either. It's going to come down to which base shows up to the polls. Usually i depends on the Democrats to show up, when they do, they win.

How many?

Sorry, the day it was OK to impeach a president for lying about a blow job is the day censure went out the window. Selling out our foreign policy for political gain is a tad more important.

I brought up the senates inaction on bills because you asked why would the house impeach if the senate isn't going to convict (paraphrasing). Get it now?

On the whole I don't care that the senate holds up a lot of bills, that's the way it goes. There are some specific bills I think the senate should take up but that's outside of this topic.

She won't.

Whatever that means.

Yeah, it's kind of the same reason the senate isn't passing anything from the House. Not really pertinent to the thread.

For what, impeachment? I guess you're still talking about that. A majority of people at least according to one poll thinks Trump committed an impeachable offense and a plurality think he should be impeached. An absolute minority thinks Trump did nothing wrong and should not be impeached. Sorry.

I have no idea what impeachment is going to do to the 2020 election and you don't either. It's going to come down to which base shows up to the polls. Usually i depends on the Democrats to show up, when they do, they win.

Clinton was not impeached for a blow job but lying under oath!

Have you gotten Trump under oath and to lie to Congress?

No?

That is what I thought!

You bringing up the Senate not passing Bills was an attempt to claim McConnell is a do nothing Senator and hoping I would use some other source to show your own Political Party did the same thing, so shove your comment where it belongs!

Then why did you bring up bills if it has nothing to do with the thread?

Oh, because it only matters when you can spin it to your conversation that you want you lying piece of trash!

Oh, and you should link your polls if you are going to vote them but like a typical partisan whore you never do and I wonder why?

Simple, the poll you are citing will show that the majority is Democrats while Republicans are against it but what you will never discuss is the swing voter or independent voter because if you did then you would admit your support for impeachment is only Democratic majority!

Finally, Pelosi call for impeachment is for her base and when your political party loses in 2020 you will cry saying America is stupid and racist!

Now remember Clinton was impeached for lying under oath!

If you claim a sexual affair is between the two adults, well you had issues with Trump sexual affairs, so you are a hypocrite!

Finally, the impeachment is not supported by Independents and Republicans and it will cost Democrats dearly in 2020 and it is those like you I blame for us having Trump!

He had corrupt intent the first time and an independent consul appointed by Congress would have been able to do a much better job than the DOJ controlled investigation.

Now he was caught before he could pull the trigger on the plot to extort a public pronouncement that Joe Biden was under criminal investigation by the Ukrainian President. Former Republicans, now Trumpublicans, apparently support that corrupt effort to attack our two party system.
What is your direct and unassailable evidence of corrupt intent?

The demand of a public announcement of an investigation of your political opponent is something I expect from a two-bit dictatorship. How can anyone defend it?
That's evidence he wanted a public announcement, not any evidence of the intent for it.

That itself is a corrupt intent to undermine our two party political system. Splashing those headlines around the world would have been devastating to Joe's campaign and everyone knows it. To say nothing about the propaganda value of "It was Ukraine who did it to help Hillary" and the DNC Server\Crowdstrike nonsense.
No, it's not corrupt intent....All it is is a desire to have an announcement about something.....The rest is just speculation and whining.

How many?

She won't.

Whatever that means.

Clinton was not impeached for a blow job but lying under oath!

I said lying about a blow job. Why is you guys simply can't pay attention? Under oath or not, it's not worth impeachment.

Have you gotten Trump under oath and to lie to Congress?

No?

Trump is too busy not responding to Congress. So, he's going to get one article of impeachment dedicated to that.

That is what I thought!

Pretty sure you don't even know how to.

You bringing up the Senate not passing Bills was an attempt to claim McConnell is a do nothing Senator and hoping I would use some other source to show your own Political Party did the same thing, so shove your comment where it belongs!

No. I already explained this to you. You're simply lying. You asked why should the House even impeach the president if the senate isn't going to remove him from office. I said the house has to follow it's own collective conscience as well as questioning your logic as to why should the House pass bills if the senate isn't going to follow through on their side? See how that works? Now stop lying about what I said, it makes you look like an asshole.

Then why did you bring up bills if it has nothing to do with the thread?

Just told you.

Oh, because it only matters when you can spin it to your conversation that you want you lying piece of trash!

Still on this? Why even start a new paragraph?

Oh, and you should link your polls if you are going to vote them but like a typical partisan whore you never do and I wonder why?

I never vote my polls? You mean post?

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Trump Impeachment Inquiry: Support/Oppose

Knock yourself out, but why wouldn't you even have been the least bit curious about public support that you wouldn't have already looked into it even though you brought it up?

Simple, the poll you are citing will show that the majority is Democrats while Republicans are against it but what you will never discuss is the swing voter or independent voter because if you did then you would admit your support for impeachment is only Democratic majority!

Look at you being all hypocrity and shit.

Finally, Pelosi call for impeachment is for her base and when your political party loses in 2020 you will cry saying America is stupid and racist!

I think it's obvious the country is mixed on impeachment. You seem to be convinced this is bad for Democrats but haven't provided an ounce of proof. Again, this makes you a hypocrite, but you probably don't care.

Now remember Clinton was impeached for lying under oath!

Yes, about a blow job. He should have been censured.

If you claim a sexual affair is between the two adults, well you had issues with Trump sexual affairs, so you are a hypocrite!

I had an issue with Trump's sexual affairs? Outside of the hypocrisy of his more religious 'family values' voters and the campaign finance violations that his former attorney is in prison for I could care less. Are you actually lying again? Color me shocked.

Finally, the impeachment is not supported by Independents and Republicans and it will cost Democrats dearly in 2020 and it is those like you I blame for us having Trump!

Finally? As if you actually proved a point.

In many polls a plurality of Independents do support impeachment more than not, I appreciate you looking into that.

On another note, Pelosi said that Trump has to be stopped from influencing the elections, again.

Again.

They actually think that Trump cheated in the 2016 election, even in the face that it has never been proven and no facts back that narrative.
Trump welcomes cheating and he joyfully played along with the Russians' interference, whether he had to lift a finger himself. Now he has been caught cheating again because it is campaign season once again. The man has no care for right or wrong; winning is all that matters to him.

He didn't cheat the first time, and there is no cheating this time. Again, it speaks to the bias and hatred that exist in the hearts of people like you who have to twist and lie about things in order to justify your seething vitriol toward the man.
You don't know me and you have no call to be guessing what is going on in my heart or any other part of me.
He welcomed the Russians cheating to help his campaign. He was JUST CAUGHT RED HANDED cheating with Ukraine and the tax payers money. There have been questions in more than one case about how the Trump campaign handled donations and funds. He CHEATS. I would not want to play Monopoly with that guy. He'd be miscounting his moves and stealing $100 bills from the guy next to him every time he went to the bathroom.
He did not welcome Russian interference, indeed, no one can even specifically detail how Russia interfered other than state they exercised the same rights everyone has with regard to social media.

He has NOT been caught red-handed cheating with Ukraine because he has done nothing with Ukraine. He hasn't cheated at all.

If you wish to believe he cheats, that is on you and you have a right to be wrong. However, when it comes to pass that you have omitted certain words from sentences in order to further a false narrative and use opinion as a substitute for facts, you are on the wrong side of history.

Again.

He didn't cheat the first time, and there is no cheating this time. Again, it speaks to the bias and hatred that exist in the hearts of people like you who have to twist and lie about things in order to justify your seething vitriol toward the man.
You don't know me and you have no call to be guessing what is going on in my heart or any other part of me.
He welcomed the Russians cheating to help his campaign. He was JUST CAUGHT RED HANDED cheating with Ukraine and the tax payers money. There have been questions in more than one case about how the Trump campaign handled donations and funds. He CHEATS. I would not want to play Monopoly with that guy. He'd be miscounting his moves and stealing $100 bills from the guy next to him every time he went to the bathroom.
He did not welcome Russian interference, indeed, no one can even specifically detail how Russia interfered other than state they exercised the same rights everyone has with regard to social media.

He has NOT been caught red-handed cheating with Ukraine because he has done nothing with Ukraine. He hasn't cheated at all.

If you wish to believe he cheats, that is on you and you have a right to be wrong. However, when it comes to pass that you have omitted certain words from sentences in order to further a false narrative and use opinion as a substitute for facts, you are on the wrong side of history.
when it comes to pass that you have omitted certain words from sentences in order to further a false narrative
What are you talking about?

he has done nothing with Ukraine. He hasn't cheated at all.
:777:

Again.

Obviously not very.

All Democrats have to do is accuse Trump of something they are on record guilty of doing and you useful-idiots believe everything they say without a shred of evidence. Hearsay and assumptions are all they have.
Kinda like the theory that the FBI and CIA ganged up and at Obama's orders spied on the Trump campaign? Because even Durham finds no evidence of that. So let's not talk about "shreds of evidence," please. It's a bit much from you characters.

Again.

Obviously not very.

Kinda like the theory that the FBI and CIA ganged up and at Obama's orders spied on the Trump campaign? Because even Durham finds no evidence of that. So let's not talk about "shreds of evidence," please. It's a bit much from you characters.
Oh....you've seen the Durham, Report already?

My understanding was it won't be released till next year. The IG report comes out Monday.....and the press has already exonerated every Democrat in Washington.....even though none of them supposed to have seen it yet.

The demand of a public announcement of an investigation of your political opponent is something I expect from a two-bit dictatorship. How can anyone defend it?
1. Never happened.
2. Announcing a crackdown on corruption is no big deal.
3. We have a joint treaty with Ukes on fighting corruption.

How can you defend corruption?

I guess the process crime of ignoring Subpoenas Is impeachable lol sorry 64 million Americans your vote means nothi bf because of a process crime hahah

Peloliar.jpg

Stop walking on landmines – dealing with someone with Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) - Pieter Harris

How out of touch are democrats with America?
They are a danger to our national security.. they should be removed

Pelosi to address impeachment process after Judiciary Committee hearing
Jitss617, I have been watching this alleged "hearing" for 30 minutes in which Democrats have invited very negative "experts" with Democrats simply are taking apart President Trump's decisions, one by one pretending that they know more about foreign policy than he does and condemning him for even speaking to North Korea's President and Vladamir Putin of Russia.

They did not allow Pompeo to speak, they're just spitfiring one Obama's Way after another and why President Trump is a bad guy for even speaking to these two foreign leaders.

We did not elect the House of Representatives to do the President's job, and they've been so nasty and harassing him not even giving him a chance for the last 3 years, and we're about to enter another year next month.

Why are they violating separation of powers by using this impeachment hearing to get across their vilest, nastiest feelings of hatred against the President's staff? Pompeo is just sitting there listening to all their vile speech against President Trump.

I think the White House should withdraw its support of these vituperations against President Trump and his family, as one person even went after his teenage son yesterday, as I understand it.

You Democrats are violating the Constitution. And the Democrats of the House have decided not to pay for any Presidential run money, because they're taking out a sitting president in this sidewinding way of theirs to get something for nothing.

I think this calls for an impeachment of the poops in charge of this little inflamed rhetoric to get this kind of dervish shit out of Washington, DC.

Nancy Pelosi has poop all over her streets in San Francisco, California, and she is doing absolutely nothing about it. How dare she force President Trump to eat what is left on her streets with this bullcrap?

I think the Attorney General should take this to the Supreme Court as a serious violation on the part of Democrats to take over the Presidency through calumny and hearsay. It is a disgrace to the nation, and they're doing to President Trump's staff what Maxine Waters was disciplined for last year to stop getting in President Trump's staff's faces in reataurants, only this is 100 times worse since they are taking pot shots at teenagers in President Trump's household.

How dare they.

Edit: Oh, yes, and President Trump has arranged a way to allay the North Korean missiles from being fired our way, and to get a small favor of peace that will prevent the West Coast from nuclear holocaust, the Democrats are hammering the hell out of him in a public hearing, and I resent what they are doing to the Constitutional Separation of Powers for demanding that President Trump follow their directives in foreign relations. That's not their job, and this hearing is not about President Trump's wrongdoing, it's about them losing the Presidential election and instead of legislating, spending all their entire days and nights seeking ways to nitpick him to death over the best job in foreign policy ever done.

They're pissed off because under Obama, the North Koreans were threatening the WEst coast. Those days are behind us because President Trump had the insight to confront his enemies and turn them into friends of our republic, which takes us away from fighting a needless war or receiving constant threat by snubbing someone we have engaged in war with for 50 years or more. Hell, my father fought for 4 years in Korea, and I met him when I was 4 years old. He came home with a huge amount of shrapnel in his legs, too. Don't the idiots in Congress know what this nation's soldiers have been through fighting North Korea day and night? Are they wanting us to fight some more rather than having peace, because they were inviting war at that damn hearing that's supposed to be about something else besides their dissatisfaction with losing an election that would put the vilest woman on this planet in power. Just look at Nancy Pelosi pooping all over the White house with her hateful ways! God, I'm beginning to think if all women in power act like her, women ought to stay at home, and I'm not so certain it has to be that way if we took these forgetful women at accountability time and kept them at the top. Pelosi is unequivocally unqualified to criticize President Trump.

She is doing absolutely nothing to help job creation, because she's busy thinking up stinkier poop than last week to throw President Trump's way just because he is a Republican. I'm sick of damn Nancy Pelosi.

Last edited:
How out of touch are democrats with America?
They are a danger to our national security.. they should be removed

Pelosi to address impeachment process after Judiciary Committee hearing
Jitss617, I have been watching this alleged "hearing" for 30 minutes in which Democrats have invited very negative "experts" with Democrats simply are taking apart President Trump's decisions, one by one pretending that they know more about foreign policy than he does and condemning him for even speaking to North Korea's President and Vladamir Putin of Russia.

They did not allow Pompeo to speak, they're just spitfiring one Obama's Way after another and why President Trump is a bad guy for even speaking to these two foreign leaders.

We did not elect the House of Representatives to do the President's job, and they've been so nasty and harassing him not even giving him a chance for the last 3 years, and we're about to enter another year next month.

Why are they violating separation of powers by using this impeachment hearing to get across their vilest, nastiest feelings of hatred against the President's staff? Pompeo is just sitting there listening to all their vile speech against President Trump.

I think the White House should withdraw its support of these vituperations against President Trump and his family, as one person even went after his teenage son yesterday, as I understand it.

You Democrats are violating the Constitution. And the Democrats of the House have decided not to pay for any Presidential run money, because they're taking out a sitting president in this sidewinding way of theirs to get something for nothing.

I think this calls for an impeachment of the poops in charge of this little inflamed rhetoric to get this kind of dervish shit out of Washington, DC.

Nancy Pelosi has poop all over her streets in San Francisco, California, and she is doing absolutely nothing about it. How dare she force President Trump to eat what is left on her streets with this bullcrap?

I think the Attorney General should take this to the Supreme Court as a serious violation on the part of Democrats to take over the Presidency through calumny and hearsay. It is a disgrace to the nation, and they're doing to President Trump's staff what Maxine Waters was disciplined for last year to stop getting in President Trump's staff's faces in reataurants, only this is 100 times worse since they are taking pot shots at teenagers in President Trump's household.

How dare they.
Wow. That's Pulitzer winning there.

Forum List

Back