Pelosi Announces Impeachment Vote

So after trump gets impeached, will republicans finally be able to call people to testify in the senate?
Will they show up?

You make "Impeachment" by a partisan Congress sound so sinister! I could get 12 people who don't like what you say to indict you for it. All we have to do is suspend the rule of law refuse to allow you to call relevant witnesses and not provide one single fact witness that can say you ever did anything wrong. A grand jury( Partisan Congressional Committees in this case) listens to one side of the case and issues and Indictment based on a one sided account of the case doesn't need to be unanimous to Indict. Then the Senate( The jury) gets to decide based on a Trial based on facts as they see them. Impeachment is a Nothin Burger...… Go ask Bill. He got a BJ, Impeached, and Re-elected "It was like a Political Tri Fecta! People don't care about Political Theatre. The only people not happy are Political hacks who are being outed for what they are.

So after trump gets impeached, will republicans finally be able to call people to testify in the senate?
Will they show up?

You make "Impeachment" by a partisan Congress sound so sinister! I could get 12 people who don't like what you say to indict you for it. All we have to do is suspend the rule of law refuse to allow you to call relevant witnesses and not provide one single fact witness that can say you ever did anything wrong. A grand jury( Partisan Congressional Committees in this case) listens to one side of the case and issues and Indictment based on a one sided account of the case doesn't need to be unanimous to Indict. Then the Senate( The jury) gets to decide based on a Trial based on facts as they see them. Impeachment is a Nothin Burger...… Go ask Bill. He got a BJ, Impeached, and Re-elected "It was like a Political Tri Fecta! People don't care about Political Theatre. The only people not happy are Political hacks who are being outed for what they are.

And a Whole bunch of "Liberal Law Professors" who thought they were shoe ins for Federal Benches where they could make Laws. 170 pissed off Liberal lawyers and judges and counting, A lot of dreams got shattered , shattered (Sha doobie) when Hillary didn't get Elected.

A hundred years from now, all Americans will know about Donald J. Trump is that he was a game show host elected by Vladimir Putin and tried to rig the 2020 election.

The pseudocons have been asking "What laws did he break?"

Asked and answered, and now they are about to see in official black-and-white the list of Trump's crimes.

History will record that Donald Trump is the third president to ever be impeached.

Pelosi calls for drafting of articles of impeachment

I will list them here when they land.
Pretty much every human - I'm not certain there's a single one that doesn't...says, "house will impeach, senate will not convict" - and when the Senate doesn't convict it will look horrible for the Democrats...as far as the false narrative is concerned...and RIGHT around election time. Maybe the Chief Justice will have some sway but I highly doubt it.

Asked and answered, and now they are about to see in official black-and-white the list of Trump's crimes.

History will record that Donald Trump is the third president to ever be impeached.

Pretty much every human - I'm not certain there's a single one that doesn't...says, "house will impeach, senate will not convict" - and when the Senate doesn't convict it will look horrible for the Democrats...as far as the false narrative is concerned...and RIGHT around election time. Maybe the Chief Justice will have some sway but I highly doubt it.

No it will look like the Dems did their job and tried to protect the Constitution, while the Republicans shredded the constitution a long time ago.

He gets a trial in the senate!
Yes. He will be impeached and then tried based on the Articles of Impeachment. And the stooges in the Senate will acquit him.

What kind of trial?? A fake one!!
I agree.

I think that...them all knowing that the Senate will spin the narrative their own way in the end...and STILL going through with the impeachment process is dumb, but at least it's the right thing to do, morally.

You mean the way it looked bad for the Republicans when they impeached over a lie about a blowjob?

It's impossible for the bar to be set lower than that, actually.

A fake trial for fake articles of impeachment.

Fair enough.

I agree.

I think that...them all knowing that the Senate will spin the narrative their own way in the end...and STILL going through with the impeachment process is dumb, but at least it's the right thing to do, morally.
The way I put it is that a prosecutor is morally bound to indict a mobster even if the prosecutor knows the judge is owned by the mobster and will let him go.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

You mean the way it looked bad for the Republicans when they impeached over a lie about a blowjob?

It's impossible for the bar to be set lower than that, actually.
In reality, it's true that if you dig into the details - the way that the Republicans are framing this is dishonest to a disturbing level...but I'm not talking about honesty I'm talking about controlling the narrative. The Dems suck balls at it.

The President is Innocent. Articles of Impeachment are nothing but Unproven Accusations.

The so called one sided impeachment inquiry is first off illegal the way it is being conducted and denies Due Process.

But let's for sake of argument say it is being done by The Book, and The House reaches a "BIPARTISAN" decision that The President should have Articles of Impeachment Written on him.

He is still not guilty. Articles of Impeachment are NOTHING BUT ACCUSATIONS.

The President is Presumed Innocent.

It is in THE SENATE where DUE PROCESS MUST BE GUARANTEED where it is decided if the charges Pelosi wants to accuse The President of has any merit at all or if they should be tossed out and The President Exonerated.

The President is Innocent, and a Verdict of Not Guilty will be rendered in The Senate.

If The GOP is wise, they will DRAW out their Impeachment Trial as long as possible, and they will present witness after witness of people like Zaid, Eric Ciaramella, Brennan, Clapper, Joe and Hunter Biden, Podesta, Manafort, Strozk, Page, Ohr, Baker, Chris Steele & Skirpal, Mueller, Rosenstein, Weissman, Comey, McCabe, Pelosi, Schiff, Kerry, Romney, President Zelinsky, The Ukraine Prosecutor...and on and on and on, and Viciously Cross examine them....and draw this out right through The Democrat Primaries and right up until a month before the election when they Exonerate The President.

The Democrats want this DONE FAST. It's both the flimsiest case & the Fastest Impeachment Inquiry in US History. The Republicans need to counter that with The Slowest and most thorough and meticulous Impeachment Trial in History.

I personally don't think you guys on The Left thought this through, or realized that The House leveling charges at The President are nothing but a formalization of accusations, and are not an indication of guilt.

You've been accusing The President informally since he was elected in The Media and telling everyone you were going to impeach him since Nov 2016, if you could just find something to impeach him on.

Now you want to put that down on paper? The second you do that, your case will be torn apart with nothing more than good old fashioned American DUE PROCESS.

America does not Presume Guilt first and then look for Evidence to come to a Biased and Predrawn Conclusion.

That is Ass Backwards.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back