Pelosi already wanting more gun laws

Yes she want some type of universal gun law check which we already have .
She w9nt stop with that.
Its just a political move I think she has plans to run for president or god

Well if she wants something she already has, can't the great negotiator take that and run with it? Good God man, giver her what she wants, which she already has, and get something from her already .

What you’ve just wrote is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever seen. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Actually he made excellent observations. I am glad you can recite movie lines to prove your brilliance (?), but it’s too bad you can’t understand the point HB is making. There is no further infringement of gun owner rights in what Nancy is proposing. So let her win, but make her give you something you want for giving up nothing. I’d love to play poker with you.

Ahh. I would expect you to agree with him proving the aptness of your board avatar name.

She can want all she wants..............She can't pass shit through the Senate.
Every bill she’s sending to the Senate helps people. Those people are going to remember because we’re going to keep reminding them who is on their side. President Pence will not win re-election in 2020.
Gun control is never about helping people

Trying to abolish the EC is not helping people.

She w9nt stop with that.

Well if she wants something she already has, can't the great negotiator take that and run with it? Good God man, giver her what she wants, which she already has, and get something from her already .

What you’ve just wrote is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever seen. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Actually he made excellent observations. I am glad you can recite movie lines to prove your brilliance (?), but it’s too bad you can’t understand the point HB is making. There is no further infringement of gun owner rights in what Nancy is proposing. So let her win, but make her give you something you want for giving up nothing. I’d love to play poker with you.

Ahh. I would expect you to agree with him proving the aptness of your board avatar name.

So how about that poker game?

She can want all she wants..............She can't pass shit through the Senate.
Every bill she’s sending to the Senate helps people. Those people are going to remember because we’re going to keep reminding them who is on their side. President Pence will not win re-election in 2020.

Every bill she sends shows what an idiot she is. People will remember come 2020.

She w9nt stop with that.

He might be one of those Russian trolls using a translator program

-Geaux

The asshole Democrats are hell bent to destroy our Civil Rights by having a UBC for firearms.

Despicable.

Not only do the assholes want UBC but also a gun registry.

The men that stood their ground at Lexington when the fucking government wanted to take away their arms would be turning over in their graves, wouldn't they?

House Democrats' Gun Control Unenforceable Without Firearm Registry

House Democrats’ Gun Control Unenforceable Without Firearm Registry

The gun control currently being pushed by House Democrats is unenforceable without a national firearm registry.

On January 8, 2019, Breitbart News reported that House Democrats introduced legislation to criminalize private gun sales. They are using universal background checks as a means of criminalizing the sales, and they do not mention such checks are unenforceable without firearm registration.

Instead, the Democrats keep talking of how their bill will “prevent” or reduce “gun violence.”

Politico quoted Rep. Mike Thompson (D-CA) saying:

Since the shooting at Sandy Hook, the Gun Violence Prevention Task Force has been fighting for a chance to pass legislation that will help save lives. Finally, with our new majority that ran on helping to prevent gun violence, we will introduce a bipartisan, universal background checks bill. We will hold hearings, we will have a vote, and this legislation will finally pass the House.

But the reality is that universal background checks open the door to a gun registry inasmuch as the government has to know every gun owners’ name and the guns he or she owns in order for the checks to work.

Think about it — universal background checks require that Americans get permission from the government before buying a gun in any setting, retail or private. This means the government knows every time a gun changes hands, and this includes knowing the name of the buyer and the seller, of the make and caliber of the gun, etc. But the only way the government can know these things is to know exactly who owns guns — and what guns he or she owns — at every moment of every day.

Relax, until the dems control the Senate AND the presidency too, no gun control law is going anywhere. They can run on gun control in 2020 if they want. They'll lose in flyover country and win the urban plantations again.

Relax, until the dems control the Senate AND the presidency too, no gun control law is going anywhere. They can run on gun control in 2020 if they want. They'll lose in flyover country and win the urban plantations again.

I suspect the UBC will pass the House. Even expect some weak minded RINOs to support it.

Then I expect the current leadership of NRA to either support it or at least not oppose it. After all they supported the Brady Bill.

That would mean it would go to the Senate and have a good chance of passing. Without strong NRA opposition Trump would sign it.

Prepare to be fucked.

You know we will eventually have universal background checks. You can fight it if you want, but we both know that in the end you will lose.

You know we will eventually have universal background checks. You can fight it if you want, but we both know that in the end you will lose.
Lol
Most likely Trump will be able to nominate 2 More Supreme Court justices... good luck

The asshole Democrats are hell bent to destroy our Civil Rights by having a UBC for firearms.

Despicable.

The men that stood their ground at Lexington when the fucking government wanted to take away their arms would be turning over in their graves, wouldn't they?

The gun control currently being pushed by House Democrats is unenforceable without a national firearm registry.

On January 8, 2019, Breitbart News reported that House Democrats introduced legislation to criminalize private gun sales. They are using universal background checks as a means of criminalizing the sales, and they do not mention such checks are unenforceable without firearm registration.

Instead, the Democrats keep talking of how their bill will “prevent” or reduce “gun violence.”

Since the shooting at Sandy Hook, the Gun Violence Prevention Task Force has been fighting for a chance to pass legislation that will help save lives. Finally, with our new majority that ran on helping to prevent gun violence, we will introduce a bipartisan, universal background checks bill. We will hold hearings, we will have a vote, and this legislation will finally pass the House.

But the reality is that universal background checks open the door to a gun registry inasmuch as the government has to know every gun owners’ name and the guns he or she owns in order for the checks to work.

Think about it — universal background checks require that Americans get permission from the government before buying a gun in any setting, retail or private. This means the government knows every time a gun changes hands, and this includes knowing the name of the buyer and the seller, of the make and caliber of the gun, etc. But the only way the government can know these things is to know exactly who owns guns — and what guns he or she owns — at every moment of every day.

This is why I say the Good Lord protected America by keeping Hillary out of the White House

You know we will eventually get all firearm legislation repealed or overturned, right?

We are going back the ither way. We will not give one single inch.

Better leave well-enough alone. Stop pushing for more and be satisfied with what you have

Despicable.

Universal waste of time. Won't even get brought up in senate. What happened to the leftists trying to fix healthcare after all isn't that what they claimed people elected them to do?

If your point is that the filth of the Left is hell bent on taking away our liberties then for once you may have got something right.

Despicable.

Universal waste of time. Won't even get brought up in senate. What happened to the leftists trying to fix healthcare after all isn't that what they claimed people elected them to do?

I think it depends on the NRA. The current leadership is weak. They have not been fighting for our rights lately like they should be doing. If they don't adamantly oppose UBC I think there is a good chance of passing the Senate and being signed by Trump.

Imagine...the very idea of checking who is buying guns!

Any nutjob should be able to get as many as they want any time they want with NO ID or anything...ever.

Sure

She w9nt stop with that.

America is not a rational society. God told me you don't work for Him.

She w9nt stop with that.

He might be one of those Russian trolls using a translator program

-Geaux

Can't we always blame america's failures on something or someone else?

You know we will eventually get all firearm legislation repealed or overturned, right?

We are going back the ither way. We will not give one single inch.

Better leave well-enough alone. Stop pushing for more and be satisfied with what you have

Now that's funny. I don't care who you are.

Forum List

Back