Pelosi already wanting more gun laws

Aponi

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2018
Yes she want some type of universal gun law check which we already have .
She w9nt stop with that.
Its just a political move I think she has plans to run for president or god

She can forward any gun legislation she wants. At this point in time, gun owners will not cooperate, in my lifetime or the next.

She w9nt stop with that.

Well if she wants something she already has, can't the great negotiator take that and run with it? Good God man, giver her what she wants, which she already has, and get something from her already .

She w9nt stop with that.

Well if she wants something she already has, can't the great negotiator take that and run with it? Good God man, giver her what she wants, which she already has, and get something from her already .

What you’ve just wrote is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever seen. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

She w9nt stop with that.

What you’ve just wrote is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever seen. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Actually he made excellent observations. I am glad you can recite movie lines to prove your brilliance (?), but it’s too bad you can’t understand the point HB is making. There is no further infringement of gun owner rights in what Nancy is proposing. So let her win, but make her give you something you want for giving up nothing. I’d love to play poker with you.

• Banned
She w9nt stop with that.

We already have checks to see if your legal .
My man and me both have ccw permits and have gone through a 11 month wait to buy class 2 weapons such as supressors short barreled rifles and machine guns and ever time we buy one we have to do the entire process again .
Suppressors and machine guns sell for stupid money . a powder spring mac that cost 400 bucks now sell for 7 to 9 grand a thompson will run you 20 g at the least 30 for a nice one.

She w9nt stop with that.
One more time: elections have consequences. This is what the American people voted for.

413b6c28-060f-4f4f-b5ff-e5fcd586713c-jpeg.231092

She can want all she wants..............She can't pass shit through the Senate.

She w9nt stop with that.
One more time: elections have consequences. This is what the American people voted for.

You’re about as smart as the imbecile occasional Kotex in your icon photo.
Popular vote in and of itself is a mob thing.
We have states and reps and electors in part to prevent mob rule.

The bans, and confiscation of COMMON USE firearms which are semi automatic are what Pelosi, and the Democrats want. They want only the law abiding citizen to be affected by these laws. They know criminals will not comply, and will be the only ones to have them.

Democrats just want to disarm the law abiding so they can be more easily controlled. They hate that citizens can resist their tyranny, and oppression.

The Constitution is clear on this: The government shall place no obstacles between a mass murderer and his or her intended victims.

She can want all she wants..............She can't pass shit through the Senate.
Every bill she’s sending to the Senate helps people. Those people are going to remember because we’re going to keep reminding them who is on their side. President Pence will not win re-election in 2020.

She w9nt stop with that.

You remain one of usmb’s biggest imbeciles.

She w9nt stop with that.

You remain one of usmb’s biggest imbeciles.
I dissected your post and responded pointedly. You were unable to do the same. Careful how you use the word imbecile.

More people want better gun laws, not more gun laws keep our guns just learn how to use and respect them, just like any other tool. one more not real crisis.

She w9nt stop with that.

Oh bullshit!!!
Dems picked up fewer seats in the midterms than anytime in recent history.

Forum List

Back