Peggy Noonan - "It's Over" ... for McCain

Awwwwkward.

She gave a pretty good speech, but the old man is ruining it by coming on stage grinning like a senile old man, and looking like he's about 102 years old.

I was tempted to say he awoke from his nap in his private crypt. (He doesn't know how many crypts he has either if your wondering.)

Whoops, looks like I said it anyway. :D :lol:

I wrote Peggy Noonan a letter complimenting her on her book, What I Saw at the Revolution. She sent me a nice note back. Now I like her even better.

Holy shit dude, if you aren't able to discern the strategy BEHIND the show from the script, you really shouldn't be posting at all.

LOL and what would that be? Notice the only person who spoke of issues last evening was the Hispanic doctor and as cspan panned the audience no one was listening. The republican record speaks for itself and it is a sad one for working people - most of us.

A vote for McCain/Palin is a vote against the fundamental principle of America, the right of the individual to lead their life privately without the government interfering.

You don't think the GOP will pull some strings to make that go away?

The message is already out there.

But yes, the GOP has made a lot go away. Palin wanting to succeed from the Union for one. McCain's actual involvement with the Keating 5 scandal, and much more.

Forum List

Back