Peggy Noonan - "It's Over" ... for McCain

Wow, is she full of shit or what? I'd love to see her face when she finds out her mic was on.

How will she spin it, because spin it she will?

I'm looking forward to her spinning this gem:

"The most qualified? No! I think they went for this -- excuse me-- political bullshit about narratives --"

Gotta love the right wing. They never have liked John McCain. Now, he gives them a conservative and what do they do in return? Stupid shit like this.

Gotta love the right wing. They never have liked John McCain. Now, he gives them a conservative and what do they do in return? Stupid shit like this.

It's awesome---She's gonna give the party the shake up that conservatives want.

How do Democrats want it ? Obama or Hillary style ?

This is so not even news. You guys are grasping. It's great.

Grasping ... lol

This is a major eff-up from Noonan, the former Reagan speech writer and high profile WSJ opinion columnist ...

Saying that the race "is over" because of the Palin pick ... that they went for a "bullshit ... narrative" over experience ...

You WISH this wasn't news ...

No my sweet Ali, it is news. As I mentioned in a different thread the private conversations many repubs are having are not the same as the ones in public.

As in McCain screwed the proverbial party pooch on this one.:lol:

As for grasping, I am sure I can find a multitude of your grasping threads also.:eusa_boohoo:

was it news when Jesse Jackson was caught on a live mic saying he wanted to cut Obama's nuts off? NOPE, did people discuss it? yep, even made the nightly news if I remember correctly.

Goose...Gander....and all that jazz :lol:

Why? She made about 3 ambiguous comments. People talk continually, they vacillate, they debate,they change their minds. She's a journalist, for Pete's sakes. I wish you guys would learn to discern between JOURNALISTS and PEOPLE WHO MATTER.

Tonight is the Big Game for Governor Palin, by midnight we'll know if she is a hero or a zero.

My money's on hero, any takers.

Tonight is the Big Game for Governor Palin, by midnight we'll know if she is a hero or a zero.

My money's on hero, any takers.

I think the "party" spin will be hero.... regardless of how she does.

I don't think anyone can say for sure until some time next week when the numbers start rolling in.

Funny but I've heard similar words from many republicans who speak honestly. Let's face it McCain with this one critical decision has proven he is not presidential material, he is a gambler, a daredevil, do we want that sort of person as head of state.

A vote for McCain/Palin is a vote to destroy the beauty of Alaska and our coastlines.

Forum List

Back