Pedophile Ted Nuget Blames Jews for Gun Control

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not just a pedophile , poacher, shitty pants chicken hawk. Add coward to that list.

chickenhawk-ted-nugent.jpg

Who cares, he's a private citizen...

He has bragged about being a child sexual predator. The bucket of slime even wrote a song about the joys of sex with little girls.

Oh and I forgot - he's also a deadbeat dad.

ac1c95ba27ee3f1dad0f47fded35f659f9ea3c055bf9454f52ca6a989dff29bf.jpg

Last edited:
All the people that are gun grabbers in that picture I saw are Jews.

And? What's wrong with pointing that out. All these individuals are strong armed gun grabbers.

They are also all white, somehow that wasn't important enough to mention.

Here ya go Rustic

Without changing the subject, without trying desperately to derail the thread, without blaming someone else, defend THIS.

I dare you.

1920313_834950486522501_1928486934_n.jpg

can't hang a poaching dead beat dad label on slick willy though...

UKgBHwj.jpg

Last edited:
Now we see part of the Guns4America crowd support an antisemite who substitutes a gun for his dick.
Now we see part of the Guns4America crowd support an antisemite who substitutes a gun for his dick.

Nugent has been a staunch supporter of Israel for years and years. To point out that many of the key proponents for gun control are American Jews is just pointing out a fact.

I have conversations all the time with other gun owners and especially after WWII we find the Jewish anti gun stance deeply perplexing.

"Nugent has been a staunch supporter of Israel for years and years."

Uh oh ... Looks like somebody is posting under tinydancer 's name again cuz even she isn't dumb enough to rite this bullshit.

Funny thing about Ted the pedophile, poacher, shitty pants chicken hawk Nugent is he was too chicken to fight for his country.

pedophile, poacher, shitty pants chicken hawk
Those are all reasons why RWNJs love him.

ScreenHunter_187-Apr.-21-19.56.jpg
What you are doing is called slander. You don't even know the meaning of the word padophile or you wouldn't be using it in relation with Ted Nugent.
or with Harvey Milk or Duck Dynasty Dude. But all three liked em young.

Nugent has been a staunch supporter of Israel for years and years. To point out that many of the key proponents for gun control are American Jews is just pointing out a fact.

I have conversations all the time with other gun owners and especially after WWII we find the Jewish anti gun stance deeply perplexing.

"Nugent has been a staunch supporter of Israel for years and years."

Uh oh ... Looks like somebody is posting under tinydancer 's name again cuz even she isn't dumb enough to rite this bullshit.

Funny thing about Ted the pedophile, poacher, shitty pants chicken hawk Nugent is he was too chicken to fight for his country.

pedophile, poacher, shitty pants chicken hawk
Those are all reasons why RWNJs love him.

ScreenHunter_187-Apr.-21-19.56.jpg
What you are doing is called slander. You don't even know the meaning of the word padophile or you wouldn't be using it in relation with Ted Nugent.
or with Harvey Milk or Duck Dynasty Dude. But all three liked em young.

Duck Dynasty? I'm not aware of that one.

EDIT: Oh, marry them young or whatever, never mind.

He has bragged about being a child sexual predator. The bucket of slime even wrote a song about the joys of sex with little girls.

16 year old girls.
Not a pedophile.
I remember what it was like trying to get a date when I was in high school. All the 25 years olds with cars and money for drugs got the girls and I got bupkiss.

16 year old girls.
Not a pedophile.
I remember what it was like trying to get a date when I was in high school. All the 25 years olds with cars and money for drugs got the girls and I got bupkiss.

eww.

Here ya go Rustic

Without changing the subject, without trying desperately to derail the thread, without blaming someone else, defend THIS.

I dare you.

Like said, him and slick willy are two of a kind, except Ted is a private citizen the POS billy Clinton was a president...
Lol

16 year old girls.
Not a pedophile.

13 and younger.

Google is your friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here ya go Rustic

I dare you.

Like said, him and slick willy are two of a kind, except Ted is a private citizen the POS billy Clinton was a president...
Lol

You RWNJ traitors just keep repeating the same lies because, in your nasty, filthy world, that makes the facts about your heroes excusable.

That's okay. I knew you couldn't do it.

Here ya go Rustic

I dare you.

Lol

You RWNJ traitors just keep repeating the same lies because, in your nasty, filthy world, that makes the facts about your heroes excusable.

Slick willy is nasty POS

Here ya go Rustic

I dare you.

Lol

Slick willy is nasty POS

No, he's not.

Like I said, I knew you couldn't stick to FACTS. Without lies, you're quite helpless.

And yet another example of the extremist views of the true pedophiles, the Democrats. The project, call others what the Democrats secretly are.

Where is the link?

Oh yes, just search Google, as if Google is a source.

Google is nothing more than a political tool of tbe democrats.

Google, ran by extreme leftists who for money place the leftists extremist views at the top of the search.

I bet you could search the name santorum and without clicking a link you will be discusted.

Here ya go Rustic

I dare you.

Lol

Slick willy is nasty POS

No, he's not.

Like I said, I knew you couldn't stick to FACTS. Without lies, you're quite helpless.
POS HE IS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back