'Pedophile Protection Act' Heads to Senate Committee

I've not said one word wherein my low opinion of queers and their distinct absence of character makes them unsuitable for citizenship and anything I'm involved in... in any way represents a threat tot he culture, in and of their sexual preference.

Where they threaten the culture is their DEMAND TO NORMALIZE DEVIANCY... and where their hedonism prays on the young, which decidely includes the adolescence...

If one of you idiots had 'molested one of my children... you'd have ended up in the replenishing the reptillian wild life, in the deepest bowels of the Everglades... No filing of charges, no long drawn out prosecutions... personal one on one justice of the hard line variety; and I assure you that where my sons are concerned that such a hard line is only become more strident in thier generation; screw one of my grandkids and all the pro-sexual orientation legislation across the scope of time will not spare you the inenviable fate which you have worked so hard to earn.

It's not a complex issue... it's just apparently well beyond your intellectual means... QUOTE]

Well all that is happening in this bill is that its now a greater punishment if you kill gays. But you are going off on some weird shit about linking homosexuality to pedophilia and saying they are related and both sexual orientations. They aren't, and no judge would treat them as such.

And yeah, there is nothing wrong with normalizing them.

That's a flat out, overt attempt to decieve... this bill protects every twisted form of sexual deviancy and all facets of deviant sexual orientations.

And Normalizing those deviancies is precisely what this bill is about and that such is fine with you, is of a surprise to NO ONE...

Such is the nature of idiots and cultural subversives.

I know...subversives like doms, right?

You are an idiot. You don't even have the intellectual honesty to be true to yourself.

Ok how is BDSM a threat to other people?

You missed the point, but there are extremists who take it too far. There have been serious injuries in some instances.

This is true in everything. Yes, BDSM can be dangerous. But so can getting into a car. The large majority of people who are into BDSM are actually quite careful with it, in part because it can be dangerous.

Furthermore, BDSM is not dangerous to anyone who hasn't consented to it. As an individual, everyone is free to consent to do dangerous activities. If we are only allowed to do very safe things, part of our autonomy is being taken away.

BDSM is a bigger perversion, and the only thing you mentioned about gays was the "two men" part, the rest are all other fetishes, no different than BDSM. Abuse like BDSM though has more implications and does actually harm people, while gay men and women harm no one.

Well Kitty... I can see that you're off on some tangent which is irrelevant to this DEMOCRAT (read: Ideological left wing) bill giving pedophiles civil protections on the order of those enjoyed by woman, and racial minorities...

And while I couldn't give a damn how you feel about the whips and chain crowd... if such was RELEVANT to this discussion, I'd be happy to debate it with ya... but it's not relevant, so I leave you to your irrational fear of people which present no threat to you on any level... and wish you many lond hours of paranoid fervor with which to nurture it.

It's not irrelevant, it's VERY relevant. You are against homosexuality because it's "deviant", well, almost anything humans indulge in is deviant, and much of it far worse and harmful than homosexuality, BDSM being the best example of one such deviancy. It's not natural to get sexual arousal from hurting other people, also it's very dangerous, even life threatening, with a clear and present threat to other people. So, if you support BDSM but attack homosexuality or gay people then you are, by the purest form of the word, a hypocrite.

Noooooo.... I am against homosexuality because it is deviant and I'm against pretending that DEVIANCY IS AT EQUITY WITH THE NORM... as such is a DELUSION; and where one established delusion as the norm, one undermines the culture by crippling its means to discern REALITY... rendering the culture to the fate which is common to such; which is typically serious injury and death.

There's a vast distinction between understanding right from wrong and succumbing to 'wrong'... and the desperate need to rationalize that wrong is right, for the purposes of making one feel better about BEHAVING 'WRONGLY...' particularly where one overtly seeks to confuse the cultural understanding of right and wrong in the process and in so doing, participates in leading one's culture to the certain catastrophe which must result from it.

And Kitty if you can't understand that immutable fact; or refuse to accept it as such, then you're, as I've often pointed out, a distinct element of the PROBLEM.

Well Kitty... I can see that you're off on some tangent which is irrelevant to this DEMOCRAT (read: Ideological left wing) bill giving pedophiles civil protections on the order of those enjoyed by woman, and racial minorities...

And while I couldn't give a damn how you feel about the whips and chain crowd... if such was RELEVANT to this discussion, I'd be happy to debate it with ya... but it's not relevant, so I leave you to your irrational fear of people which present no threat to you on any level... and wish you many lond hours of paranoid fervor with which to nurture it.

It's not irrelevant, it's VERY relevant. You are against homosexuality because it's "deviant", well, almost anything humans indulge in is deviant, and much of it far worse and harmful than homosexuality, BDSM being the best example of one such deviancy. It's not natural to get sexual arousal from hurting other people, also it's very dangerous, even life threatening, with a clear and present threat to other people. So, if you support BDSM but attack homosexuality or gay people then you are, by the purest form of the word, a hypocrite.

Noooooo.... I am against homosexuality because it is deviant and I'm against pretending that DEVIANCY IS AT EQUITY WITH THE NORM... as such is a DELUSION; and where one established delusion as the norm, one undermines the culture by crippling its means to discern REALITY... rendering the culture to the fate which is common to such; which is typically serious injury and death.

There's a vast distinction between understanding right from wrong and succumbing to 'wrong'... and the desperate need to rationalize that wrong is right, for the purposes of making one feel better about BEHAVING 'WRONGLY...' particularly where one overtly seeks to confuse the cultural understanding of right and wrong in the process and in so doing, participates in leading one's culture to the certain catastrophe which must result from it.

And Kitty if you can't understand that immutable fact; or refuse to accept it as such, then you're, as I've often pointed out, a distinct element of the PROBLEM.

Okay, then BDSM participants should not be allowed to hold jobs, be married, or have kids. Fair is fair, if deviancy is the reason then BDSM fits to. Also, we should be allowed to have lynch mobs and hunt down all doms then hang them on crosses ... or whatever the popular way to punish deviants is, and get nothing bu aggravated assault charges whether they live or not.

That's a flat out, overt attempt to deceive... this bill protects every twisted form of sexual deviancy and all facets of deviant sexual orientations.

And Normalizing those deviancies is precisely what this bill is about and that such is fine with you, is of a surprise to NO ONE...

Such is the nature of idiots and cultural subversives.

I know...subversives like doms, right?

You are an idiot. You don't even have the intellectual honesty to be true to yourself.

Intentional avoidance of the argument... an incontestable default concession... wherein you've fled the argument in favor of obfuscation...

Your CONCESSION is duly noted and summarily accepted...

Friends, the simple fact is that this bill is a covert means to lend government sanction to every form of debauchery known to man... it's cultural subversion of the first order.

And of those who contest this point, each one, without exception have come to do NOTHING more than obfuscate and otherwise conceal the simple fact that this bill provides a tacit government sanction for pedophilia... in providing for the exponential increase in the punishment for anyone who assaults an individual who is known to them to be a molester of children, or other variation of those twisted fucks...

The opposition on this thread has been an endless parade of idiocy which sought at every point to defend the normalization of perversion, debauchery and hedonism... they are as great a threat, if not a greater threat to the Judeo-Christian values on which this nation rests, than their allies of Terrorist Islam... and what they are rendering on this nation through this and the balance of the economic mayhem, which stands as 'legislation' will make 9-11 feel like a walk on the beach...

Okay, then BDSM participants should not be allowed to hold jobs, be married, or have kids...

LOL... by that reasoning... there should be no black cars and Ice cream should only be flavored in rasberry... meaning that it's an absurd non sequitur, which in no way reflects ANYTHING which is represented in the supporting premises... wholly detatched and utterly meaningless...

Okay, then BDSM participants should not be allowed to hold jobs, be married, or have kids...

LOL... by that reasoning... there should be no black cars and Ice cream should only be flavored in rasberry... meaning that it's an absurd non sequitur, which in no way reflects ANYTHING which is represented in the supporting premises... wholly detatched and utterly meaningless...

It's the exact same reasoning you are using to assume homosexuals are bad, same reasoning and same evidence, though I can find many psychologists and medical doctors who will back up the evidence that BDSM is one of the most dangerous sexual lifestyles. The evidence against homosexuality or gay lifestyles would not even compare.

Well I see you eluding to an 'abuse of terminlogy' but no citation which would provide say... an actual example of such...

"Eluding to"? I'm "evading or escaping to" an abuse of terminology? Well thanks, Pub! That really made my day. :cool:

Might I suggest you get to producing such, or concede by default that you're merely desperate to cloud the debate with this little obfuscation... Either way works for me... but I'm predicting the default concession is what we end up with.

You seem not to realize that pedophilia remains categorized as a mental illness in DSM-IV (and the ICD), and that the term "sexual orientation" has a frankly political overtone that would not permit acknowledgment of pedophilia as a valid sexual orientation, if nothing else. The unanimous censure of the Rind meta-analysis should indicate that.

PubliusIgnotum has so surrounded himself with ignorance that the light of reason and the facts that accompany it cannot pass. BTW, great avatar.

Well I see you eluding to an 'abuse of terminlogy' but no citation which would provide say... an actual example of such...

"Eluding to"? I'm "evading or escaping to" an abuse of terminology? Well thanks, Pub! That really made my day. :cool:

Might I suggest you get to producing such, or concede by default that you're merely desperate to cloud the debate with this little obfuscation... Either way works for me... but I'm predicting the default concession is what we end up with.

You seem not to realize that pedophilia remains categorized as a mental illness in DSM-IV (and the ICD), and that the term "sexual orientation" has a frankly political overtone that would not permit acknowledgment of pedophilia as a valid sexual orientation, if nothing else. The unanimous censure of the Rind meta-analysis should indicate that.

PubliusIgnotum has so surrounded himself with ignorance that the light of reason and the facts that accompany it cannot pass. BTW, great avatar.

ROFL...

This thread is what is known as an “Ideological ROUTE”... Overwhelming; total; undeniable victory.

As is the case in EVERY instance where immutable principle is set at contest with the cultural decay that is the purpose of the ideological left and they are denied the power to manipulate the language... which they overtly use to shave the corners off of the intellectual puzzle to make it LOOK as though the pieces fit.

We have fought these people to a stand still... which has left them with nothing left to say, except the usual spurious retorts claiming ignorance where no evidence of any facet is presented except that which refutes itself...

"Sexual orientation" is a term which IS politically loaded... and it is such BECAUSE THEY; the ideological left, DESIGNED the phrase to be POLITICALLY LOADED; meaning that the phrase was designed to politically VALIDATE homosexuality...

As is the case with the changing of the homosexual label to 'Gay'; the 'scientific terminology' of 'sexual orientation' was designed to legitimize homosexuality... and while many of us have argued such for DECADES... this long predicted turn of events only makes it MORE obvious.

'Homosexuality is merely a 'sexual orientation' which is to say, that homosexuals are perfectly normal, except for their 'sexual orientation'... '

Thus the implication is that 'sexual orientation' is a harmless deviation from the norm which is healthy in every respect, despite representing a slight deviation from the sexual baseline, norm... until one comes to consider that Pedophilia is ALSO a sexual orientation; wherein, by all objective measures, pedophiles are perfectly normal people, except for their sexual orientation...

Thus; "Homosexuality is a sexual orientation/ Pedophilia is a sexual orientation and by all objective measures, both provide that the individuals afflicted with such Sexual Orientations are otherwise... PERFECTLY NORMAL, except for their little 'disorder'...

But what you need to understand is that this deceit is how the 'normalization' of homosexuality was sold... 20 years; or one generation ago.

In that time; this "SCIENTIFIC" analysis... declaring homosexuality as a ‘sexual orientation,’ was used to promote homosexuality as a 'lifestyle.' And it was this which was used to promote the erroneous notion that homosexuality was barely distinguishable from ‘the norm’ and is in some circles considered to BE the norm... which has resulted in what we were assured would NEVER be asked of us... The definition of Marriage, the keystone element of the culture itself... is now being redefined, turned on it's rhetorical head, to include this mental disorder... this 'sexual orientation'... this deviancy... this perversion... this 'mental disorder'... and even BEFORE THAT CATASTROPHE is crossed... we find the SAME people who gave us all the discredited assurances that such could NEVER HAPPEN... that the mere suggestion that such COULD happen was ABSURD!... they've come to sign into law, a bill, which uses raw subterfuge to provide civil protections for the advocates of adult/child sex...

The Leftist Ideology, which carries the North American Man/Boy Love Association; NAMBLA; and the political party in which that ideology travels; the US Democrat Party... has written up and debated a bill, and overtly REJECTED the exclusion of pedophilia in this 'hate crime bill', which provides exponentially greater penalties for those who assault sexual misfits and freaks... of which the Pedophile is a undeniable member.

And THAT is why the left can not allow Pedophilia to even be discussed as a “Sexual Orientation;” wherein, it is recognized that by all objective measures, pedophiles are perfectly normal people, except for their sexual orientation… because THAT IMMUTABLE TRUTH will awaken the apolitical, who otherwise lend support to these idiots and establish the popular consensus… the great unwashed will find it MUCH harder to not only NOT support the normalization of Pedophiles... but the continued normalization of HOMOSEXUALITY as well; particularly in subverting the definition of Marriage… and THAT CANNOT HAPPEN!

It’s no more complex than this:
"Homosexuality is a sexual orientation/ Pedophilia is a sexual orientation and by all objective measures, both circumstances provide that the individuals AFFLICTED with such Sexual Orientations are PERFECTLY NORMAL, except for this little 'disorders'...

Last edited:
Pubs, you are funny .. in a sad way, but still funny. Thanks for helping many of my real life acquaintances and friends laugh.

Pubs, you are funny .. in a sad way, but still funny. Thanks for helping many of my real life acquaintances and friends laugh.

Oh, it's my pleasure...

Of course, it's worth noting that while laughing is GOOD... it's not advancing a valid contest... which would necessarily mean that noting how funny ya think the argument is, would likewise, not be a valid contest.

But it does serve as a HILARIOUS means to concede the debate... if only by default.

All the Best to the gang...

Last edited:
And THAT kids... is how one defeats the left on ANY issue... They'll laugh, of course, but the laugh always presents a nervous quality and when it's all said and done... immutable reason trumps knee-jerk irrational emotion... and that is ALL the left has... and this without exception.

They'll now prefer to sulk away from this debate and hope that their failure within it... will simply pass into obscurity... because THAT is who these people are... they're liars and thieves and cultural subversives of the first order.

Where they rarely manage to pop back in... their comments will be in the form of addle-minded ad homs... and other forms of invalid obfuscation and unsound deception.

Which serves reason, as that is the nature of the cultural subversive...

Last edited:
Publidude, you remind me of a goofy dog who staggers away from a crash with a sliding glass door saying "I meant to to that!" to no one in particular.

-Joe

PubliusInfinitum said:
And THAT kids... is how one defeats the left on ANY issue... They'll laugh, of course, but the laugh always presents a nervous quality and when it's all said and done... immutable reason trumps knee-jerk irrational emotion... and that is ALL the left has... and this without exception.

They'll now prefer to sulk away from this debate and hope that their failure within it... will simply pass into obscurity... because THAT is who these people are... they're liars and thieves and cultural subversives of the first order.

Where they rarely do manage to pop back in... their comments will be in the form of addle-minded ad homs... and other forms of invalid obfuscation and unsound deception.

Publidude, you remind me of a goofy dog who staggers away from a crash with a sliding glass door saying "I meant to to that!" to no one in particular.

-Joe

ROFL... Isn't that precious?

Let the record reflect that I, in no way influenced this member to prove my argument... she did so of her own volition... and this due to a stark lack of options.

Also, note the thumbs down (4-11-09 7:01 Eastern) this is an OFFICIAL, OVERT CONCESSION by the left... which they hope serves as a warning to prevent the apolitical 'moderates' from reading this thread and walking away with the understanding that this Bill flatly promotes Pedophilia... and elevates the status of those freaks to PROTECTED, by the full force and power of the US Government... and THIS a direct result of NO OTHER influence than the Ideological left and the US DEMOCRAT PARTY.

Last edited:

ROFL...

This thread is what is known as an “Ideological ROUTE”... Overwhelming; total; undeniable victory.

As is the case in EVERY instance where immutable principle is set at contest with the cultural decay that is the purpose of the ideological left and they are denied the power to manipulate the language... which they overtly use to shave the corners off of the intellectual puzzle to make it LOOK as though the pieces fit.

We have fought these people to a stand still... which has left them with nothing left to say, except the usual spurious retorts claiming ignorance where no evidence of any facet is presented except that which refutes itself...

"Sexual orientation" is a term which IS politically loaded... and it is such BECAUSE THEY; the ideological left, DESIGNED the phrase to be POLITICALLY LOADED; meaning that the phrase was designed to politically VALIDATE homosexuality...

As is the case with the changing of the homosexual label to 'Gay'; the 'scientific terminology' of 'sexual orientation' was designed to legitimize homosexuality... and while many of us have argued such for DECADES... this long predicted turn of events only makes it MORE obvious.

'Homosexuality is merely a 'sexual orientation' which is to say, that homosexuals are perfectly normal, except for their 'sexual orientation'... '

Thus the implication is that 'sexual orientation' is a harmless deviation from the norm which is healthy in every respect, despite representing a slight deviation from the sexual baseline, norm... until one comes to consider that Pedophilia is ALSO a sexual orientation; wherein, by all objective measures, pedophiles are perfectly normal people, except for their sexual orientation...

Thus; "Homosexuality is a sexual orientation/ Pedophilia is a sexual orientation and by all objective measures, both provide that the individuals afflicted with such Sexual Orientations are otherwise... PERFECTLY NORMAL, except for their little 'disorder'...

But what you need to understand is that this deceit is how the 'normalization' of homosexuality was sold... 20 years; or one generation ago.

In that time; this "SCIENTIFIC" analysis... declaring homosexuality as a ‘sexual orientation,’ was used to promote homosexuality as a 'lifestyle.' And it was this which was used to promote the erroneous notion that homosexuality was barely distinguishable from ‘the norm’ and is in some circles considered to BE the norm... which has resulted in what we were assured would NEVER be asked of us... The definition of Marriage, the keystone element of the culture itself... is now being redefined, turned on it's rhetorical head, to include this mental disorder... this 'sexual orientation'... this deviancy... this perversion... this 'mental disorder'... and even BEFORE THAT CATASTROPHE is crossed... we find the SAME people who gave us all the discredited assurances that such could NEVER HAPPEN... that the mere suggestion that such COULD happen was ABSURD!... they've come to sign into law, a bill, which uses raw subterfuge to provide civil protections for the advocates of adult/child sex...

The Leftist Ideology, which carries the North American Man/Boy Love Association; NAMBLA; and the political party in which that ideology travels; the US Democrat Party... has written up and debated a bill, and overtly REJECTED the exclusion of pedophilia in this 'hate crime bill', which provides exponentially greater penalties for those who assault sexual misfits and freaks... of which the Pedophile is a undeniable member.

And THAT is why the left can not allow Pedophilia to even be discussed as a “Sexual Orientation;” wherein, it is recognized that by all objective measures, pedophiles are perfectly normal people, except for their sexual orientation… because THAT IMMUTABLE TRUTH will awaken the apolitical, who otherwise lend support to these idiots and establish the popular consensus… the great unwashed will find it MUCH harder to not only NOT support the normalization of Pedophiles... but the continued normalization of HOMOSEXUALITY as well; particularly in subverting the definition of Marriage… and THAT CANNOT HAPPEN!

"Homosexuality is a sexual orientation/ Pedophilia is a sexual orientation and by all objective measures, both circumstances provide that the individuals AFFLICTED with such Sexual Orientations are PERFECTLY NORMAL, except for this little 'disorders'...

Given that your ideology has no basis in fact and but a nodding acquaintance with reality, it should come as no surprise to anyone that you claim your own ideological route as a "victory". Until you can offer objective proof of demonstrable harm to individuals or communities by allowing same gender couples to marry, you have nothing. Nothing but another straw-man to set up and brazenly claim "VICTORY!" as you knock it over. Pathetic...Really.

Where they rarely manage to pop back in... their comments will be in the form of addle-minded ad homs... and other forms of invalid obfuscation and unsound deception.

-Joe

PI... don't ya love it when what you say just got validated? I mean... the pathetic part is, this moron probably didn't even know he was throwing you a joker to your four aces in a wild card poker hand.

ROFL...

Given that your ideology has no basis in fact and but a nodding acquaintance with reality, it should come as no surprise to anyone that you claim your own ideological route as a "victory". Until you can offer objective proof of demonstrable harm to individuals or communities by allowing same gender couples to marry, you have nothing. Nothing but another straw-man to set up and brazenly claim "VICTORY!" as you knock it over. Pathetic...Really.

Bull... dude... we're not talking about queer marriage... did you forget what the thread was about already? Or are you still stinging from your verbal ass kicking PI has given you?

You LIBERALS want a law that PROTECTS PEDOPHILES. THAT IS A FACT. YOU CAN'T DENY IT, YOU CAN'T DEFEND IT.... unless you are aligning yourself with the pedophiles... :eusa_eh:

Here is the thing, why would something be twisted to the extreme to "protect" a criminal act (which has many laws calling it such) which no sane person in the modern US has ever considered acceptable?

Forum List

Back