'Pedophile Protection Act' Heads to Senate Committee

Golly Kitty... if I had suggested that 'all lifestyles are about sex' that might be a fair point... but since I agree with that point; having never asserted otherwise... the point is moot.

The issue is sexual orientation... not the lifestyle, per se; but it is an incontestable fact that both homosexuality and pedophilia are sexual orientations... which reflect a mental disorder which present through sexual devience, of subtle, but various distinctions.

I hope that helps...

Wanting to control another sexually is the same as rape, so BDSM (which is purely sexual) is deviant and illegal. We should get lynch mobs up on that one, all BDSM participants should be locked up, it's a sin.

Is it Kitty? Are ya sure? Cause 'wanting to control someone sexually,' is pretty much called being a male...

Last time I checked, the whips and chains crowd were all into the same crap... some being pitchers and some being catchers... labor and management... givers and takers... where they tend towards complimenting the means and needs of one another.

Now where you find the harm in that is known only to you... and without regard to what one wants to call their kink... where they force their will upon another, and violate the sanctity of their body in so doing, they have committed rape... and you've not heard me justifying anything of the kind, for any reason.

You think homosexuality is a mental disorder because its deviant, and you are a dom? Homosexuality is a LOT less "deviant" than BDSM. You are one of those assholes who wants everything to be the norm, along with their own kink, but if its someone elses kink its all terrible and evil.

Getting off on causing pain and humiliation is not normal, no matter how you look at it.

No? Ok... Let assume you're right... so what? They're not bothering anyone... If someone needs to be humiliated and someone else is all about the humiliation... whose that hurtin'? And most IMPORTANTLY, there are NONE of those people rationalizing that THEIR KINK NEEDS TO BE HELD UP AS BEING PERFECTLY NORMAL FOR THEM TO FEEL BETTER ABOUT THEMSELVES... They're not demanding the world change to accomodate them... and that is exactly what the queers are doing; and thats my problem with THEM.

I couldn't give a damn what two men, a box of gerbils, a case of lightbulbs, two midgets and a unicycle do with a goat in the privacy of their own farm... but when they start undermining the viability of my culture by normalizing their rancid perversion...

That makes it my business....

BDSM is a bigger perversion, and the only thing you mentioned about gays was the "two men" part, the rest are all other fetishes, no different than BDSM. Abuse like BDSM though has more implications and does actually harm people, while gay men and women harm no one.

Well Kitty... I can see that you're off on some tangent which is irrelevant to this DEMOCRAT (read: Ideological left wing) bill giving pedophiles civil protections on the order of those enjoyed by woman, and racial minorities...

And while I couldn't give a damn how you feel about the whips and chain crowd... if such was RELEVANT to this discussion, I'd be happy to debate it with ya... but it's not relevant, so I leave you to your irrational fear of people which present no threat to you on any level... and wish you many lond hours of paranoid fervor with which to nurture it.

No? Ok... Let assume you're right... so what? They're not bothering anyone... If someone needs to be humiliated and someone else is all about the humiliation... whose that hurtin'? And most IMPORTANTLY, there are NONE of those people rationalizing that THEIR KINK NEEDS TO BE HELD UP AS BEING PERFECTLY NORMAL FOR THEM TO FEEL BETTER ABOUT THEMSELVES... They're not demanding the world change to accomodate them... and that is exactly what the queers are doing; and thats my problem with THEM.

I couldn't give a damn what two men, a box of gerbils, a case of lightbulbs, two midgets and a unicycle do with a goat in the privacy of their own farm... but when they start undermining the viability of my culture by normalizing their rancid perversion...

BDSM is a bigger perversion, and the only thing you mentioned about gays was the "two men" part, the rest are all other fetishes, no different than BDSM. Abuse like BDSM though has more implications and does actually harm people, while gay men and women harm no one.

Well Kitty... I can see that you're off on some tangent which is irrelevant to this DEMOCRAT (read: Ideological left wing) bill giving pedophiles civil protections on the order of those enjoyed by woman, and racial minorities...

And while I couldn't give a damn how you feel about the whips and chain crowd... if such was RELEVANT to this discussion, I'd be happy to debate it with ya... but it's not relevant, so I leave you to your irrational fear of people which present no threat to you on any level... and wish you many lond hours of paranoid fervor with which to nurture it.

Jesus...read what you are writing and apply it to your own beliefs. Gays don't present any threat to American society. Yeah, its gonna be worse for you if you try to kill them. So, don't try to kill them. Problem solved.

Getting off on causing pain and humiliation is not normal, no matter how you look at it.

Undermining the viability of the culture? Good luck proving that one. Of course, proving your point is not your posting practice. This is all about domination, isn't it? You're threatened that your point of view is becoming relatively minor in our culture.

The tide has shifted. Americans favor civil marriage equality.

Oh ya want proof? OK... Tell ya what... why don't ya run down the lists of the great cultures of history which are promoting the interests of homosexuality and adult/child sex...

Now when you've finished compiling that list... the evidence ya asked for be present in the that list of long dead cultures who subjected themselves to such low moral thresholds and suffered the calamity which is certain to follow... and precludes anything other than failure.

Undermining the viability of the culture? Good luck proving that one. Of course, proving your point is not your posting practice. This is all about domination, isn't it? You're threatened that your point of view is becoming relatively minor in our culture.

Oh ya want proof? OK... Tell ya what... why don't ya run down the lists of the great cultures of history which are promoting the interests of homosexuality and adult/child sex...

Now when you've finished compiling that list... the evidence ya asked for be present in the that list of long dead cultures who subjected themselves to such low moral thresholds and suffered the calamity which is certain to follow... and precludes anything other than failure.

Yes...it was that dinky little place called Greece. I mean its not like we still read/study/look at anything from there anymore. Its not like we still use Euclidean geometry, reference the Sophists, or Platonic/Aristotelian theories ever. If only they had been less gay, they could have left a larger mark on the United States and western culture. :lol:

I will never understand KK's irrational fear of BDSM. If you think it's immoral or wrong because people get hurt in the process I take it we should get rid of boxing then. People consent to getting hurt and consent is the key difference between this and rape or for that matter between giving something away and theft.

As soon as this bill is signed into law, the punishment for beating a pedophile will be expoentially more severe than it is today... a point of no small value... as it will serve to lend credence to the secular 'scientists' the psychologists and mental health therapists who have come to know many would-be 'victims' of pedophilia who actually benefitted in many ways from a 'loving relationship' with their adult lover.

They will take it to the extreme and it will include speaking something negative about pedophiles or even making a statement of how sick a mind has to be to be a pedophile.

OH! So you're saying that these "SCIENTISTS" believe; meaning that they are just POSTIVE that those whose sexual cravings are focused upon Little pre-pubescent kidlins... tricycle-motors and such... THOSE folks are sick in the head... but the folks who target adolescents... 'older kids...' They're not sick... and this is because those who focus their obsessions on the tots... that would preclude their means to reproduce.

What's unfortunate is that the manner in which you cavalierly abuse clinical definitions could arguably constitute exhibition of symptoms of some disorder itself included in the DSM.

Ahh... So you're saying that the very act of showing the idiocy of the subjective science of psychology is the purveyor of reason on matters of human behavior is, in and of itself symptomatic of some unstated psychosis?

See how it works kids?

Very reminiscent of the glory days of Progressivism... and their dogmatic secular worship of Eugenics... we see the same projections commonly being expresses against the DENIERS of AGW...

Which is WHOLLY distinct from the common homosexual, in light of the clear and incontestable reproductive viability of that freak fest...

ROFLMNAO... Sweet MOTHER... You truly ARE the gift that keeps on givin'...

[quote-mammesis...]Unfortunately, I expected that you would be stupid enough to bring this up, and you have affirmed my expectations. I never claimed that pedophilia could be ruled a disorder on the grounds of an inability to reproduce. [/quote]

Actually that is precisely what ya did where you offered this explanation wherein you were discussing the distinctions inherent in Ephebophilia and Pedophilia...

Incorrect. Ephebophilia is not classified as a mental disorder as pedophilia is, and it would not have been similarly maladaptive in the sense that exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children would inhibit one's capacity to reproduce. Homosexuality is also similarly not classified as a mental disorder, and you still[/i] seem to possess an inability to grasp the meaning of the term "sexual orientation."

Of course... the qualifier ''exclusive" projects the notion that these are exclusive tendencies and we know for a damn fact that they're not... a Pedophile may prefer a 6 year old to a 13 year old, but where a 13 year old is available... 'what the fuck' kicks right in and it's on... same with the garden variety fag... he may tend towards preferring sex with fags his own age, but where a 13 year old is available, there is a LONG list of queers which were no less able to control their sexual cravings for 13 year olds than they were their sexual cravings for other men.

Moreover, there is a strain of thought that argues that homosexuals' inability to reproduce could once have been a benefit for the species as a whole, if not the individual animals.

Yeah, I'm a proponent of that strain of thought; wherein the thesis holds that homosexuality is a function of the natural order wherein the herd needs to be thinned out and those afflicted with the mental disorder of homosexuality have been selected by nature for genetic termination.

Pubicus, sexual orientation is typically understood as capable of being placed on a linear model that ranges from heterosexuality to bisexuality to homosexuality, with personal preferences or fetishes being derivatives of those orientations.

Yeah I hear ya sis... but that's the nature of specious rationalizations... they tend to use words which mean one thing and misrepresent them to accommodate the puzzle their trying to piece together... shaving this peice and that to fit, more or less and jamming in the empty slots, as if the goal of completing the puzzle is just to fill the empty slots and NOT to do so through the reasoned continuity presented by the puzzle itself.

Your claim, as I understand it, is that legislators, lawyers, or otherwise influential public officials, could claim that pedophilia is a valid "sexual orientation." Such is extremely unlikely, and only exposes your vast ignorance of the ideological biases of the American Congress. If you were familiar with the Rind et al. controversy, for instance, during which the U.S. House of Representatives unanimously passed a resolution condemning the Rind meta-analysis and declaring that Congress "vigorously opposes any public policy or legislative attempts to normalize adult-child sex or to lower the age of consent." There's absolutely no space in any legislator's agenda for open endorsement of pedophilia as a legitimate sexual orientation. It would utterly ruin a political career and likely adversely impact one's personal life also.

Golly... so ya mean where legislators DID have some secret desire to promote the interest of sexual deviancy, that they'd have to be VERY careful in doing so... and that where such a group DID manage to find sufficient power, that they'd have to carefully craft some noble sounding bill and include protections for such in a stealthily, underhanded way? A way which would allow idiots, not unlike yourself to demand that there was NO SUCH protections in that bill and give the representative a fair level of plausible deniability?

WOW! That's just NUTS!

ROFLMNAO... You can NOT be this stupid...

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

And there ya have it kids...

According to this genius... THE LAW IS CLEAR! There are subtle distinctions between the man who initiates a loving, caring, sexual relationship with your 13 year old son and the one who flirts it up, establishes a tender loving, sexual relationship with your 17 year old son... and what's MORE... this member is POSITIVE that Newt Gingrich is a long standing advocate for adult men who target your post pubescent 13 year old son for a tender lovin,' sexual mentorship...

Everyone up to speed on that?

I find it difficult to believe that a degenerate imbecile such as the one I have the misfortune of quoting would possess the motor-cognitive functions that the ability to type necessitates. The law and psychiatric analysis are indeed clear in the distinctions between the two age groups that you mention in that sexual interactions with a 17 year old would be legal in the large majority of states in this country, whereas that would not be the case for a 13 year old (there might be separate ages of consent for heterosexuals and homosexuals, but this would likely be ruled unconstitutional), and that sexual attraction to a 17 year old would be either ephebophilia or standard heterosexuality/homosexuality, whereas sexual attraction to a 13 year old could possibly be one of those conditions, but could also be hebephilia or pedophilia. Of these conditions, only pedophilia is categorized as a mental disorder in DSM-IV.

As for Newt Gingrich, his support of "ending adolescence" would indeed presumably end legal distinctions between current "adults" and "adolescents." How then would sexual matters be excluded from such a change in legal policy?

So, I was right in my analysis and you were promoting the ending of adolescence... thereby freeing up homosexuals to 'sexually mentor' 13 year olds where the law allows....

So you see friends, this issue, as far as this cretin and her comrades are concerned is NOT about morality... its not about drawing hard lines of moral distinction which stand as cultural standards of behavior; where right and wrong are perfectly defined and well understood and exceptions are as rare as they are forbidden... it's about what's LEGAL...

Thus if the law were to change tomorrow and the new law lifted all legal interests in the sexual cravings of adults; thus the intercourse of such with children of any age would be perfectly acceptable...

Well, what you have in this bill friends is the law making underhanded compromises for your cultural standards and such is designed to be nothing more than the means by which future generations can rationalize changing those laws...

And it's just no more complex than that...

Jesus...read what you are writing and apply it to your own beliefs. Gays don't present any threat to American society. Yeah, its gonna be worse for you if you try to kill them. So, don't try to kill them. Problem solved.

I've not said one word wherein my low opinion of queers and their distinct absence of character makes them unsuitable for citizenship and anything I'm involved in... in any way represents a threat tot he culture, in and of their sexual preference.

Where they threaten the culture is their DEMAND TO NORMALIZE DEVIANCY... and where their hedonism prays on the young, which decidely includes the adolescence...

If one of you idiots had 'molested one of my children... you'd have ended up in the replenishing the reptillian wild life, in the deepest bowels of the Everglades... No filing of charges, no long drawn out prosecutions... personal one on one justice of the hard line variety; and I assure you that where my sons are concerned that such a hard line is only become more strident in thier generation; screw one of my grandkids and all the pro-sexual orientation legislation across the scope of time will not spare you the inenviable fate which you have worked so hard to earn.

It's not a complex issue... it's just apparently well beyond your intellectual means...

Last edited:

Yes...it was that dinky little place called Greece. I mean its not like we still read/study/look at anything from there anymore. Its not like we still use Euclidean geometry, reference the Sophists, or Platonic/Aristotelian theories ever. If only they had been less gay, they could have left a larger mark on the United States and western culture. :lol:

That and that whole thing where the "Greece" to which you refer is a greece whcih hasn't existed for 2500 years... and you're wrong about referencing sophists... as while you're a poor example... you're rant here is nothing less than sophistry.

They will take it to the extreme and it will include speaking something negative about pedophiles or even making a statement of how sick a mind has to be to be a pedophile.

Yes... that is what this entire species of reasoning is all about.... controlling thought and protecting the sacred cows which they need to undermine the values which they believe prevents them from finding the power they crave...

It's evil personified.

I've not said one word wherein my low opinion of queers and their distinct absence of character makes them unsuitable for citizenship and anything I'm involved in... in any way represents a threat tot he culture, in and of their sexual preference.

Where they threaten the culture is their DEMAND TO NORMALIZE DEIVENCY...

It's not a complex issue... it's just apparently well beyond your intellectual means...

Well all that is happening in this bill is that its now a greater punishment if you kill gays. But you are going off on some weird shit about linking homosexuality to pedophilia and saying they are related and both sexual orientations. They aren't, and no judge would treat them as such.

And yeah, there is nothing wrong with normalizing them.

That and that whole thing where the "Greece" to which you refer is a greece whcih hasn't existed for 2500 years... and you're wrong about referencing sophists... as while you're a poor example... you're rant here is nothing less than sophistry.

Umm, all cultures die out and change. Greece is actually still around, actually, although in a different form. And I'm wrong about the fact that we reference the sophists...right before you reference the sophists? :lol: Way to disprove your own point. You do know that the term sophistry comes from the sophists, yes?

Where they threaten the culture is their DEMAND TO NORMALIZE DEVIANCY... and where their hedonism prays on the young, which decidely includes the adolescence...

If one of you idiots had 'molested one of my children... you'd have ended up in the replenishing the reptillian wild life, in the deepest bowels of the Everglades... No filing of charges, no long drawn out prosecutions... personal one on one justice of the hard line variety; and I assure you that where my sons are concerned that such a hard line is only become more strident in thier generation; screw one of my grandkids and all the pro-sexual orientation legislation across the scope of time will not spare you the inenviable fate which you have worked so hard to earn.

It's not a complex issue... it's just apparently well beyond your intellectual means... QUOTE]

Well all that is happening in this bill is that its now a greater punishment if you kill gays. But you are going off on some weird shit about linking homosexuality to pedophilia and saying they are related and both sexual orientations. They aren't, and no judge would treat them as such.

And yeah, there is nothing wrong with normalizing them.

That's a flat out, overt attempt to decieve... this bill protects every twisted form of sexual deviancy and all facets of deviant sexual orientations.

And Normalizing those deviancies is precisely what this bill is about and that such is fine with you, is of a surprise to NO ONE...

Such is the nature of idiots and cultural subversives.

Umm, all cultures die out and change. Greece is actually still around, actually, although in a different form. And I'm wrong about the fact that we reference the sophists...right before you reference the sophists? :lol: Way to disprove your own point. You do know that the term sophistry comes from the sophists, yes?

ROFLMNAO...

Yes... The land mass known as Greece remains more or less where it was 2500 years ago, when the debaucehery and the moral and intellectual laziness of the City States went the way of the wind; and with it, the freedom which the later generations forfeited through their pursuit of hedonism...

OF course so is Rome... which suffered the same fate... it's still sitting right there amongst the hills; and the French Monarchy... left Versailles right where it was... and yet those CULTURES which coddled their base instincts are DEAD...

Now what's hilarious to me is that what replaced those cultures was the onslaught of the extremists...

Crazy huh...

The point is that hd those cultures NOT succumbed to their lazy intellects and held to sound sustainable principle... there's no reason why any of them should have otherwise perished... you simply find yourself in the unenviable position of advocating for the same failures which brought those cultures down...

But hey... idiocy happens... Right?

Last edited:

It's not irrelevant, it's VERY relevant. You are against homosexuality because it's "deviant", well, almost anything humans indulge in is deviant, and much of it far worse and harmful than homosexuality, BDSM being the best example of one such deviancy. It's not natural to get sexual arousal from hurting other people, also it's very dangerous, even life threatening, with a clear and present threat to other people. So, if you support BDSM but attack homosexuality or gay people then you are, by the purest form of the word, a hypocrite.

Forum List

Back