Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches Are Racist

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
Would I lie to you?

Schools Beat the Drum for Equity | American Renaissance

Verenice Gutierrez picks up on the subtle language of racism every day.

Take the peanut butter sandwich, a seemingly innocent example a teacher used in a lesson last school year.

“What about Somali or Hispanic students, who might not eat sandwiches?” says Gutierrez, principal at Harvey Scott K-8 School, a diverse school of 500 students in Northeast Portland’s Cully neighborhood.

“Another way would be to say: ‘Americans eat peanut butter and jelly, do you have anything like that?’ Let them tell you. Maybe they eat torta. Or pita.”

Some more made up stories from racist idiots? Next thing you know, they'll be writing that having black tires on your car is an attempt at African-Americans/Africans taking over.

Some more made up stories from racist idiots? Next thing you know, they'll be writing that having black tires on your car is an attempt at African-Americans/Africans taking over.

The Portland Tribune is carrying a made-up story?

Give me a link

http://portlandtribune.com/pt-rss/9-news/114604-schools-beat-the-drum-for-equity

you are even subscribed to the thread!!!!

superior intellect my ass

Would I lie to you?

Schools Beat the Drum for Equity | American Renaissance

Verenice Gutierrez picks up on the subtle language of racism every day.

Take the peanut butter sandwich, a seemingly innocent example a teacher used in a lesson last school year.

“What about Somali or Hispanic students, who might not eat sandwiches?” says Gutierrez, principal at Harvey Scott K-8 School, a diverse school of 500 students in Northeast Portland’s Cully neighborhood.

“Another way would be to say: ‘Americans eat peanut butter and jelly, do you have anything like that?’ Let them tell you. Maybe they eat torta. Or pita.”

your point?

other than a whine complaining about others trying to understand how different people do things, that is...

Sandwiches racist? The only thing racist here is that piece of shit principal who hates white people so much that she alleges everything proves whites are racist.

FYI, Kellog did invent a peanut butter-making-machine before Carver invented fake poop using peanut butter (actually, Carver has a patent for rubbing peanut butter in his hair... worthless animal). In fact, the Mayans...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back