Peace Process Antics

P F Tinmore, et al,

Well, we have to disagree here.

A state should have a defined territory. Israel does not have a defined territory. Israel sits inside armistice lines. Armistice lines are specifically not to be political or territorial boundaries.

There is no "pretend" about it.
(COMMENT)

Again, it really doesn't matter. For all practical purpose, everyone is using the lines for that purpose, until a solution is resolved. Since the Palestinians don't want a solution, the Occupation can go on indefinitely.

Thanks, this is a good read. It shows 65 years of worthless monkey motions by the UN and no peace in sight.

It is a good reason to promote BDS.
(COMMENT)

The same process worked for every nation in the region except for the Arabs in Palestine. The 65 years of conflict was purely at the discretion of the Palestinians and the Arab League. It was they who rejected the opportunity for an Arab State, and it was they that provoked war.

At some point, the Arab Palestinian must take the responsibility and assume the consequences for their actions.

Most Respectfully,
R

Not true.

The Palestinians were at home minding their own business when foreigners went to Palestine and started a war.

You sure about that? Seems to me that the arabs declared war a day after Israel was given statehood and the arabs declined statehood. Like they say "never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity".

P F Tinmore, et al,

Well, we have to disagree here.

(COMMENT)

Again, it really doesn't matter. For all practical purpose, everyone is using the lines for that purpose, until a solution is resolved. Since the Palestinians don't want a solution, the Occupation can go on indefinitely.

(COMMENT)

The same process worked for every nation in the region except for the Arabs in Palestine. The 65 years of conflict was purely at the discretion of the Palestinians and the Arab League. It was they who rejected the opportunity for an Arab State, and it was they that provoked war.

At some point, the Arab Palestinian must take the responsibility and assume the consequences for their actions.

Most Respectfully,
R

Not true.

The Palestinians were at home minding their own business when foreigners went to Palestine and started a war.

You sure about that? Seems to me that the arabs declared war a day after Israel was given statehood and the arabs declined statehood. Like they say "never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity".

Yep.

You are a few years too late.

Not true.

Yep.

You are a few years too late.

Pardon me. My mistake. I forgot...the arabs have never lost a war.

In the link I provided, look at the belligerents, and you will see the Palestinian groups were part of the war

Did they partake in the 1948 Arab - Israeli War?

Palestinian civilians were attacked by Israel's military.

Can you call that a war?

No Palestinians attacked the Jewish civilians you liar?? Is that what you're saying ?
I'm talking about the Arab Israeli war you liar.

1948 Arab?Israeli War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Did Palestinian Arabs partake in this war, yes or no ??????

Not true. The Palestinians were at home minding their own business when foreigners went to Palestine and started a war.

The 1948 war was a different war.

We are talking about the Arab - Israeli war after Israel declared independence. And where did you read that the Jews who came to Mandatory Palestine were foreigners? Link ?

Tinmore has made several claims with no links. Tinmore, please provide links that say:
That there was no winner in the 1948 Arab - Israeli War
Israel is not mentioned once in the Armistice agreements
The Jews who came to MAndatory Palestine were listed as foreigners

We are talking about the Arab - Israeli war after Israel declared independence. And where did you read that the Jews who came to Mandatory Palestine were foreigners? Link ?

They went to Palestine from foreign countries.

Oh, this is so difficult to figure out.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Palestinian civilians were attacked by Israel's military.

Can you call that a war?

No Palestinians attacked the Jewish civilians you liar?? Is that what you're saying ?

Not true. The Palestinians were at home minding their own business when foreigners went to Palestine and started a war.

Yep. Those poor peaceful Palestinians. Pure as the wind driven snow. Always minding their own business. Right. They strap butt bombs on their children and send them off to murder Israeli children. Until that apartheid wall was built. :tongue:

Yep. Those poor peaceful Palestinians. Pure as the wind driven snow. Always minding their own business. Right. They strap butt bombs on their children and send them off to murder Israeli children. Until that apartheid wall was built. :tongue:

Of course none of that happened until after the foreigners showed up.

And of course you don't condemn it because those "foreigners" brought it on themselves? Reminds me of when Palestinian terrorists went into a settlement and targeted children and even infants in their beds. The pro-Palestinians were condoning the murders because it was "settlements" and not Israel proper. I can imagine where you stood.

Oh really? "Foreigners" you say?
You mean these foreigners?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTmVp1M64Wc&list=PL5gIrzZgj7LPHQ82HEWgeVS011C798oBI]The Palestinian people. - YouTube[/ame]

And of course you don't condemn it because those "foreigners" brought it on themselves? Reminds me of when Palestinian terrorists went into a settlement and targeted children and even infants in their beds. The pro-Palestinians were condoning the murders because it was "settlements" and not Israel proper. I can imagine where you stood.

Forum List

Back