PC phrase of the year

"I have often said ... that this question isn’t about our enemies, it’s about us," McCain said. "It’s about who we were, who we are, and who we aspire to be." :salute:

I thought EIT was dubbed under the Bush administration.
The phrase "enhanced interrogation techniques" was, but the first time "EIT" was used in a wide public format, as far as I can recall, was yesterday during a press conference by John Brennan.
Are you sure about that. I thought I remembered Rumsfeld using the term to lessen the idea of torture when all of this first came out.

I could phrase that better...because EIT is not torture and I am proud that our heroes did what was necessary to protect the American people!

from what, a mushroom colud or an invasion of Saddam's army who had nothing to do with 911 .. Terrorists don't have timeframes, They could hit again in 10 years, any information Dick came up with doesn't protect squat.
It is called a deterrent. When was the last major attack on US soil? We fuck with the terrorists and they kill euromites. Win-win situation.

a deterrent ... for how long ?

torture isn't a deterrent,, sorry.
True.

But it is a crime, no matter what euphemism is contrived to sanitize it, it's still a crime, and clearly not a 'deterrent.'

Forum List

Back