I am going to debate Donald Trump - Biden

Court is boring. Even the judges fall asleep sometimes.

Making excuses for Trump's incompetence and stupidity, yet again. Nothing is ever Donald Trump's Fault.

Having seen Trump's "Is it Dishonesty or Dementia" ad, I can't help but wonder if the guy who claimed Jimmy Connors was the Worst President in History before Biden, and Nicki Haley is responsible for January 6th, isn't projecting as he sits in Court during his first criminal trial.

Odds of debate increase as Joe Biden dares Donald Trump to show up. Hopefully Donald won’t doze off as often as he did in court. I bet he’ll be sniffing as much as he lies.

We’ll see if Biden is up to the task. We know Donald isn’t.

View attachment 947203

I am going to debate Donald Trump.

If he decides to show up, I do have a list of things I’d like to talk to him about.

I’d like to talk about how he was the architect of the repeal of Roe v. Wade. I’d like to talk about how he represents a core threat to our democracy. I’d like to talk about how his economic plans would make him and his friends richer at the expense of working families.

When I get up on stage, it'll be me and this grassroots team versus Donald Trump and his MAGA minions. It will be democracy versus authoritarianism. Revenge and retribution versus a forward looking vision for the future. Donald Trump versus me…and you.

-- Joe

In 2020 Trump lost Nevada.
Today he has a 13% lead!!!

Let that sink in gator!

All Biden needs to do is let Trump rant and rave, and since Trump is so easily manipulated, Biden needs just be quiet and at times egg him on. Last time Biden made a fool of Trump. Since we know Trump never learns from his mistakes, we can expect the same Trump in 2024 as in 2020.

Odds of debate increase as Joe Biden dares Donald Trump to show up. Hopefully Donald won’t doze off as often as he did in court. I bet he’ll be sniffing as much as he lies.

We’ll see if Biden is up to the task. We know Donald isn’t.

View attachment 947203

I am going to debate Donald Trump.

If he decides to show up, I do have a list of things I’d like to talk to him about.

I’d like to talk about how he was the architect of the repeal of Roe v. Wade. I’d like to talk about how he represents a core threat to our democracy. I’d like to talk about how his economic plans would make him and his friends richer at the expense of working families.

When I get up on stage, it'll be me and this grassroots team versus Donald Trump and his MAGA minions. It will be democracy versus authoritarianism. Revenge and retribution versus a forward looking vision for the future. Donald Trump versus me…and you.

-- Joe
I think the only question now is how Demented Joey will weasel out of this.

All Biden needs to do is let Trump rant and rave, and since Trump is so easily manipulated, Biden needs just be quiet and at times egg him on. Last time Biden made a fool of Trump. Since we know Trump never learns from his mistakes, we can expect the same Trump in 2024 as in 2020.
And your guy rants and raves about things like his uncle being eaten by cannibals when he goes off script.

Biden is not Trump, so Biden will show up. Trump on the other hand....
I'd bet against it. His campaign has been forced to reduce his stump speech to 3 talking points and less than 20 minutes. Nothing off script.

Has anyone told Joe that he is a true RETARD and his wife is an enabler encouraging the brain dead Biden walking corpse that he can beat Trump? :p

Given that he won the last election campaigning from his basement while Trump flew around America spreading covid everywhere he went, why would anyone tell him that?

You keep forgetting that Trump LOST that election BIGLY. And he lost both of his debates with Biden.

And it's worse that we already know how it's going to go. Biden will stammer and stumble along, Trump will behave like a spoiled, petulant child.

Fucking embarrassing, humiliating for America.
And it's tempting to say, "Maybe it will be such a shitshow that people will finally wake up." But I'm kinda past hoping on that one.

And it's worse that we already know how it's going to go. Biden will stammer and stumble along, Trump will behave like a spoiled, petulant child.

Fucking embarrassing, humiliating for America.

The mikes will be cut when their time ends so there will be no repeat of what happened last time.

Even with the absurd conditions Biden insisted on (no audience, only leftist media allowed, etc.) this will be a disaster for the frail, senile Joe Biden.

Joe Biden's approval rating stands at 35% (the lowest in American history at this point in his presidency).
Trump's approval rating is currently 55%.

Wow that's more paint on her face than on those hanging in an art gallery.

Forum List

Back