I am going to debate Donald Trump - Biden

Obviously this is Brandon's "Hail Mary".
Biden's handlers rushed to the microphones to state all sorts of conditions and restrictions...for starters Biden wants to debate in a basement e.g. not one American citizen can attend, no audience. I guess Biden was afraid Trump might show up with 100,000 supporters!

Odds of debate increase as Joe Biden dares Donald Trump to show up. Hopefully Donald won’t doze off as often as he did in court. I bet he’ll be sniffing as much as he lies.

We’ll see if Biden is up to the task. We know Donald isn’t.

View attachment 947203

I am going to debate Donald Trump.

If he decides to show up, I do have a list of things I’d like to talk to him about.

I’d like to talk about how he was the architect of the repeal of Roe v. Wade. I’d like to talk about how he represents a core threat to our democracy. I’d like to talk about how his economic plans would make him and his friends richer at the expense of working families.

When I get up on stage, it'll be me and this grassroots team versus Donald Trump and his MAGA minions. It will be democracy versus authoritarianism. Revenge and retribution versus a forward looking vision for the future. Donald Trump versus me…and you.

-- Joe
There's a reason the first debate is before the democrat convention. It's a test for Briben. If he fails, democrats will replace him at the convention.

Clearly Joe Biden is a coward. Biden has demanded that there can be no audience who might react to his lies, shit record, or cheer Trump. Just 3 people in a basement, Joe, Trump and the moderator.

The Dem debate RIGGING has begun. Why can't Biden just show up and debate Trump out in the open before an audience of the American people hmmm?

There's a reason the first debate is before the democrat convention. It's a test for Briben. If he fails, democrats will replace him at the convention.
wonder who will be in charge of the button triggering Joes heart attack during the debate?

(my guess is Hillary, but Schumer and Barak are also an option)

Odds of debate increase as Joe Biden dares Donald Trump to show up. Hopefully Donald won’t doze off as often as he did in court. I bet he’ll be sniffing as much as he lies.

We’ll see if Biden is up to the task. We know Donald isn’t.

View attachment 947203

I am going to debate Donald Trump.

If he decides to show up, I do have a list of things I’d like to talk to him about.

I’d like to talk about how he was the architect of the repeal of Roe v. Wade. I’d like to talk about how he represents a core threat to our democracy. I’d like to talk about how his economic plans would make him and his friends richer at the expense of working families.

When I get up on stage, it'll be me and this grassroots team versus Donald Trump and his MAGA minions. It will be democracy versus authoritarianism. Revenge and retribution versus a forward looking vision for the future. Donald Trump versus me…and you.

-- Joe

LOL, your man Joe. riddled with dementia. Before you spout off I am also not a Rumpist.

Biden is speaking at the policemen's association memorial service... why does he sound so angry?... is that his new image now?... angry black eyed Joe?....
Whoever the woman is in the front row (probably a grieving wife) is looking at Joe like she is degusted with him...

His eyes are creepy.

If Biden wins the debate against Trump he still might lose the election. If he doesn’t debate him he would almost surely lose the election

Forum List

Back