PC in the movies

It has become common for Hollywood to replace literay and historical white people with blacks. The current movie a Wrinkle in Time, a great classic trashed by a feminist director, puts in a black girl to play a major character where the book describes a red head.

But, dare do the reverse, replace someone white with someone black, and libtards would be rioting in the streets.

It's all part of the left's race war.

the big girl is not appetizing to look at
most/most-popular celebrities are good looking/''not big''/etc--that's the way it is

`
The image I used in the OP I took from a discussion I was having on another forum about movies and comic book movies. In particular, the discussion hovered around changing main characters just for the sake of becoming PC. The humorous meme about Audrey Hepburn (which shook up the more ultra-far lefties) was no more than just a sarcastic metaphor which got their undies in a bundy. There are just some places PC doesn't work and a biopic, is one of these. I absolutely prefer a biopic to be as accurate to facts, including the people who star in them.

Obviously, the far left has gone so far over reality in their compulsion with PC, they are willing to forgo historical facts. Imagine, a movie about Sojourner Truth being played by Arnold Schwarzenegger. Turn about is fair play.
`

The more absurd it is, the more rightwingers are apt to believe it.
`
But not as funny as the far left believing and reacting to it.
`

I don't think most people are going to believe it or react to in the way you want. It's a stupid ploy. And BTW, it is right-wingers who are far more apt to believe it.

What has gone over your head, as evidenced by the fact of this thread, is that it is right-wingers who are so worried about what they see as PC, who are afraid of it, who get all worked up about it, who obsess about it, etc. PC is an issue the Right is fixated on. That’s obvious as you are so much so you had to make a thread about it. Must be on your mind a lot.

You are the one who is obsessed with it. You are the one who is making it clear you are obsessed with it by having been moved to create this thread. It's your issue, not the left's.
seems like you are just a tad obsessed here too.....just sayin....

Forum List

Back