PC in the movies

Windparadox

Gold Member
May 3, 2017
Northern WI.
`
Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse....
`
`

1520312261617.png
`

`
`
`

1520312261617.png
`

Why would you care? Directors might have chosen her because she's the exact opposite of Hepburn.

Artistic license.

Is it PC that Picasso didn't paint his women as beautiful?

`
`
`

1520312261617.png
`

Why would you care? Directors might have chosen her because she's the exact opposite of Hepburn.

Artistic license.

is there anything indicating that the o/p is true?
no link... just a meme....

but this is how BS spreads.... someone says something absurd.... then criticizes the absurd thing.... then people respond to the silly thing as if its real.

Hard to imagine this is true, but given the goofy proclivities of the PC zealots, I guess nothing is out of the question.Ideology makes people do some pretty bizarre shit.
`
It's bullshit of course. I just wanted to flush out the far left zealots into the open. Some people need to get a life it would seem. His next movie will star Honey Boo Boo as Barack Obama.

`

Hard to imagine this is true, but given the goofy proclivities of the PC zealots, I guess nothing is out of the question.Ideology makes people do some pretty bizarre shit.
It's bullshit of course. I just wanted to flush out the far left zealots into the open. Some people need to get a life it would seem. His next movie will star Honey Boo Boo as Barack Obama.`
These are some pretty freakin' weird times, that's for sure.

`
`
`

1520312261617.png
`

Artistic license.

but this is how BS spreads.... someone says something absurd.... then criticizes the absurd thing.... then people respond to the silly thing as if its real.
The more absurd it is, the more rightwingers are apt to believe it.

The more absurd it is, the more rightwingers are apt to believe it.
`
But not as funny as the far left believing and reacting to it.
`

I don't think most people are going to believe it or react to in the way you want. It's a stupid ploy. And BTW, it is right-wingers who are far more apt to believe it.

What has gone over your head, as evidenced by the fact of this thread, is that it is right-wingers who are so worried about what they see as PC, who are afraid of it, who get all worked up about it, who obsess about it, etc. PC is an issue the Right is fixated on. That’s obvious as you are so much so you had to make a thread about it. Must be on your mind a lot.

You are the one who is obsessed with it. You are the one who is making it clear you are obsessed with it by having been moved to create this thread. It's your issue, not the left's.

Last edited:
I don't think most people are going to believe it or react to in the way you want. It's a stupid ploy. And BTW, it is right-wingers who are far more apt to believe it.What has gone over your head, as evidenced by the fact of this thread, is that it is right-wingers who are so worried about what they see as PC, who are afraid of it, who get all worked up about it, who obsess about it, etc. PC is an issue the Right is fixated on. That’s obvious as you are so much so you had to make a thread about it. Must be on your mind a lot.You are the one who is obsessed with it. You are the one who is making it clear you are obsessed with it by having been moved to create this thread. It's your issue, not the left's.
`
Claims not to be obsessed with it. Gives long reply anyways.
`

I don't think most people are going to believe it or react to in the way you want. It's a stupid ploy. And BTW, it is right-wingers who are far more apt to believe it.What has gone over your head, as evidenced by the fact of this thread, is that it is right-wingers who are so worried about what they see as PC, who are afraid of it, who get all worked up about it, who obsess about it, etc. PC is an issue the Right is fixated on. That’s obvious as you are so much so you had to make a thread about it. Must be on your mind a lot.You are the one who is obsessed with it. You are the one who is making it clear you are obsessed with it by having been moved to create this thread. It's your issue, not the left's.
`
Claims not to be obsessed with it. Gives long reply anyways.
`
I gave a long reply because you obviously don't get it, aren't every cognizant of your own behavior. I had to spell it out for you.

`
`
`

1520312261617.png
`

Artistic license.

It doesn't matter if it's true or not.

Imagine if it were truth. How would you react?

Forum List

Back