PBO on how Fox News devestated the Dems. and FLOTUS will never run for office

Ridgerunner

'Ole Wise One'
Apr 20, 2016
Honolulu, Hawaii
How does the libs blame FNC for their epic fail? One Cable Channel against a Public Access Channel (Government Funded), 3 mainstream for profit channels and 2 very liberal and deceitful cable channels... Countless dying newspapers with very liberal management... FNC must be magic or the libs are stupid one of the two...

“I think that part of it has to do with our inability, our failure, to reach those voters effectively,” he said. “Part of it is Fox News in every bar and restaurant in big chunks of the country, but part of it is also Democrats not working at a grass-roots level, being in there, showing up, making arguments. That part of the critique of the Democratic Party is accurate. We spend a lot of time focused on international policy and national policy and less time being on the ground. And when we’re on the ground, we do well.”

Obama said the Midwestern voters who helped Trump win industrial states like Michigan and Wisconsin didn’t get the message that the Democratic Party has been working for them.

President Obama: ‘Michelle will never run for office’

How does the libs blame FNC for their epic fail? One Cable Channel against a Public Access Channel (Government Funded), 3 mainstream for profit channels and 2 very liberal and deceitful cable channels... Countless dying newspapers with very liberal management... FNC must be magic or the libs are stupid one of the two...

“I think that part of it has to do with our inability, our failure, to reach those voters effectively,” he said. “Part of it is Fox News in every bar and restaurant in big chunks of the country, but part of it is also Democrats not working at a grass-roots level, being in there, showing up, making arguments. That part of the critique of the Democratic Party is accurate. We spend a lot of time focused on international policy and national policy and less time being on the ground. And when we’re on the ground, we do well.”

Obama said the Midwestern voters who helped Trump win industrial states like Michigan and Wisconsin didn’t get the message that the Democratic Party has been working for them.

Never say Never!

The far left does not have anyone for 2020, do not be surprised if they push Michelle for that role.

Not only did I read the article you provided a link to,
but, I also read the Rolling Stone interview with Ohnohedidnt,
conducted the morning after the election, your article had linked to.

Every time he opens his pie hole, regurgitating the same bullshit,
with the same fucking cluelessness and smug demeanor of surety,
more full of himself then the day before, I just want to scream!

Maybe he'd like a reality check as to why anyone voted for Trump,
I've heard ever fucking reason, except mine, except the truth.

And, as far as this goes....

I couldn't be prouder of the work that we've done over the last eight years. When I turn over the keys to the federal government to the next president of the United States, I can say without any equivocation that the country is a lot better off: The economy is stronger, the federal government works better, and our standing in the world is higher. And so I can take great pride in the work we've done. I can take great satisfaction in the people we've helped.

....I really wish there were a cloak of invisibility!

Never say Never!

The far left does not have anyone for 2020, do not be surprised if they push Michelle for that role.
Never say Never!

Oh, I think that's exactly why he made that statement,
He wasn't answering a question, he brought that out,
How nice to give us a heads up

oddly enough it seems to be a massive statistical improbability that president's wives are prime candidates by their virtue of being president's wives.

hillary was a shitty candidate and would seem to prove the point that name recognition will get you far, but is not enough to seal the deal.

if the dems want to run down the same path again, instead of choosing someone that has proven they can actually win I say they go right ahead....

Fox News and Talk Radio had nothing to do with the Democratic Party Collapse. If President Obama was for the working American he would have rejected the ACA while also demanding Bridges be built with American Steel ( you know how the left bash Trump for the Chinese steel while our own government has used the steel from China to build bridges with ). President Obama would have worked on spurring small business growth and lessening regulation on Federal Level.

So no it was not Fox News nor the Fake News nor Talk radio but the reality that Clinton was only really popular in New York, California and Chicago but was hated in the majority of the country which was because of her failure as First Lady, Senator, and Secretary of State while also having too many scandals on her ass daily...

Fox News devastated the Republican Party and America by chasing fiscal conservatives out of the GOP and installing treasonous pro Zionist porkers like McConnell and Ryan....

Since Fox starting airing, the US debt has grown 4 fold, government has grown from 25% of GDP to 50%, and two wars were fought over total lies against "enemies" that did nothing, while the real culprits behind 911 continue to live off that which they made in the markets knowing 911 was coming beforehand....

Forum List

Back