Pays tribute to Neil Armstrong with picture -- of himself...

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
http://dailycaller.com/2012/08/27/obama-pays-tribute-to-neil-armstrong-the-only-way-he-knows-how/

Sure, Neil Armstrong walked on the moon. But only to tidy it up, so that one day it would be a suitable resting place for Obama’s kingly gaze.

Hat tip to Sooper Mexican, who notes that this is a stock image from last April. That’s how Team Obama thinks: “Hey, we got any pictures of the boss looking at the moon? Any way we can make this all about him?” And that attitude starts at the top. Just ask Queen Elizabeth, as she’s deleting all the Obama videos from the iPod he gave her…

Last edited:
http://dailycaller.com/2012/08/27/obama-pays-tribute-to-neil-armstrong-the-only-way-he-knows-how/

Sure, Neil Armstrong walked on the moon. But only to tidy it up, so that one day it would be a suitable resting place for Obama’s kingly gaze.

Hat tip to Sooper Mexican, who notes that this is a stock image from last April. That’s how Team Obama thinks: “Hey, we got any pictures of the boss looking at the moon? Any way we can make this all about him?” And that attitude starts at the top. Just ask Queen Elizabeth, as she’s deleting all the Obama videos from the iPod he gave her…

Just a suggestion to avoid confusion. When you quote the page you link to... place the quoted contents in " ", or in a quote box. Prevents people from assuming the words in your post are yours.

I find it somewhat depressing that even the death of a great American gets lost in the bullshit of partisanship. Both sides seriously ought to slap themselves upside the head. Shame on y'all.

He wasn't paying tribute, he was communicating with his ears.

Just a suggestion to avoid confusion. When you quote the page you link to... place the quoted contents in " ", or in a quote box. Prevents people from assuming the words in your post are yours.

I usually do but I should have realized that some here only look at pictures.

obama may be the most narcissist and egotistical person who ever took a breath. His campaign slogan should be "Sick of me yet".

I find it somewhat depressing that even the death of a great American gets lost in the bullshit of partisanship. Both sides seriously ought to slap themselves upside the head. Shame on y'all.
It is BULLSHIT when a goon like Obama posts a picture of himself and the moon to honor Neil Armstrong.

Barack_Obama_is_a_pathetic_narcissist.png

...and that quote under it? This is after he gutted NASA and changed its mission to make Muslims feel good about themselves. What a goddamned disingenuous asshole Obama is!

Last edited:

Refusing to stand up..Has lead to dem majorities for the last hundred years. They have always played dirty in my lifetime.......Recently that begun to change, when they started fighting back.

Lets keep in mind compromise has us 16 trillion in debt and another 100 trillion in unfunded liabilities.

Its time to get mean....Not nice.........

The point is Obamination, his followers and his handlers never miss an opportunity to insert him into some historic momnent that has nothing to do with him.

He had nothing to do with Neil Armstrong, NASA going to the moon, etc yet some idiot(s) insert their messiah right into the middle of it.

Hell, when some scientist solves cold fusion, I'm sure there would be a picture of comrade Obamination patting the guy on the back while he stares at his accomplishment in the lab.

It is BULLSHIT when a goon like Obama posts a picture of himself and the moon to honor Neil Armstrong.

Barack_Obama_is_a_pathetic_narcissist.png

I agree. We should be ashamed but not Obama and his public relations people.

This is a Politics Board not a Memorial and they put it out there, not me.

Maybe they should think before they act.

Forum List

Back