We’re Going to Get Creamed’: Lerner Emails Paint Picture of Planning 501(c)(4) Scruti

Conservative Groups Testify Lawmakers IRS | Video | C-SPAN.org
Still looking for any harm done to the TeaTards

Anyone? Anyone?

Has any one of the the applicants been identified? If all of the these organizations been wronged I would think they would be screaming at the top of their voices, if for nothing else for the free PR. Show me a non-profit who does not want free PR.

Yes, June 6, 2013 some of them testified. Most media outlets haven't really covered their stories. I wonder why. NOT

Anyone? Anyone?

Has any one of the the applicants been identified? If all of the these organizations been wronged I would think they would be screaming at the top of their voices, if for nothing else for the free PR. Show me a non-profit who does not want free PR.

They have all been identified, and they are all screaming. Of course, that isn't news to the lamestream media.

Anyone? Anyone?

Well when it take a few years to get the review through,if at all,so ya harm done,there sparky

But thats not the real problem,you have no trouble supporting a corrupt system as long as its the other guy getting screwed. That's about as American as Hugo Chavase,not to mention just plan bad and dishonest.

It didn't take years and their tax status was approved

Still looking for damages

They did not get their tax exempt status in a timely manner and in fact they didn't get their status till AFTER the elections. As clear a case of election tampering as you can get.
I am a liberal Democrat and I am APPALLED at what Obama's admin has done. This was CLEARLY ILLEGAL behavior and your acceptance of it is likewise appalling.

Forum List

Back