Payback's A Bitch: Russian E-mails Hacked

Of course, it's no surprise. Putin has been sending Russian special ops into Ukraine for some time.

You do know they have rightfully restored Crimea for more than a few years, now, donchya'?..............(and have left Kiev alone)..............:lmao:..............
They have invaded the Ukraine, not just Crimea, retard. They have troops there now.

Is Kiev on the verge of falling and are Russian tanks poised to push on deep into Poland?..............you make twits look intelligent...............

If Russia wanted the Ukraine they would have taken the Ukraine by now, this situation has been ongoing for two years, this suggests that Russia has no interest in taking the Ukraine and why would they? The Ukraine is a bankrupt nation now financially in debt to the IMF who had to give them a massive loan due to them having no money anymore.

The people of Crimea had a referendum which was monitored by the EU, the choice they had was if they wanted to remain with the Ukraine post-Victoria Nudelman wife of Neo-Conservative and fat fuck Robert Kagan organised Coup or return to where the Crimea has always belonged with Russia, most of the Crimea is Russian.

Victoria Nuland - Wikipedia

Victoria Nudelman discussing the Coup and who she wants as a new President of the new Neo-Conservative Vassal Failed State of The Ukraine with Geoffrey Pyatt.

Robert Kagan - Wikipedia

The fat fuck Neo-Conservative Robert Kagan, husband of Victoria Nudelman.

800px-Robert_Kagan_Fot_Mariusz_Kubik_02.jpg

It's interesting to see all the Putin fellaters dropping to their knees to service him in public.
It is interesting to watch you, and the leftist traitors generally, to grab the straw floating nearby when they are drowning...

Top Putin aide hacked: Proxy cyberwar suspected

A gigabyte of leaked emails this week to a top aide of Russian President Vladimir Putin reveal direct political and financial ties with pro-Russian separatists in eastern Ukraine.

Putin has consistently denied any connection to the separatists, whether with military or financial support.

The leaked correspondence includes a PDF with a list of vetted candidates for leadership of the Donetsk republic, sent in May 2014 by an employee of a company owned by Russian oligarch Konstantin Malofeyev, who allegedly financed pro-Russian separatists.

America! Fuck yeah!

This is how the game is played...

Now wait for it because Snowden is in Russia and he will have fun with the United States, Hillary Clinton and her voters at their expense!

View attachment 95490

So the Russians gave him full access to the internet? Fascinating.

Yes they have the Internets in Russia, along with great Vodka, good films and the Mariinsky Theatre, where when I spent some time in the beautiful and cultured city of St. Petersburg I indulged in my love of opera and also Cocktails.

SP2011ssIMG_3083.jpg

793-mariinskii-teatr_zal-_-v.jpg

mariinsky-slider-2.jpg

night-view-of-the-mariinsky-theater-in-st-petersburg.jpg

Mariinsky Theatre Official Website

The pseudcons remind me so much of the liberals of the 60s and 70s, particularly in their slavish devotion to, and fearful appeasing of, Russian thugs.

Ohhhh...don't upset the big bad bear! We must kowtow and parrot their state run propaganda about how evil the West is and how great and powerful and wonderful Russia is!

One problem ignoramus, Russia didn't exist in the 60s and 70s as an independent country.

Also, Putin is very pro-west, unlike Hillary.

Last edited:
The pseudcons remind me so much of the liberals of the 60s and 70s, particularly in their slavish devotion to, and fearful appeasing of, Russian thugs.

Ohhhh...don't upset the big bad bear! We must kowtow and parrot their state run propaganda about how evil the West is and how great and powerful and wonderful Russia is!
I don't see that on this thread.
I think you are seeing what you want to.

One problem ignoramus, Russia didn't exist in the 60s and 70s.

Also, Putin is very pro-west, unlike Hillary.

The Leftists liked the Soviet Union when it was in the control of their Spiritual Ilk the Marxist-Leninists, you know the Leftists and Obama and Hillary's Mentor Saul Alinsky would be so proud of his Children, like Alinsky, Marx, Lenin, Trotsky and their biggest hero Josef Stalin, they'll burn in Hell with them.

The Leftists liked Russia when that alcoholic idiot Boris Yeltsin was staggering around The Kremlin, because he allowed a lot of Russian industry to be sold cheap to Oligarch's and International Globalists who they also proceeded to steal whatever wasn't bolted down.

Then Vladimir Putin came along and ruined everything and began to make Russians proud of being Russian again and began to take Russia back from being a Washington DC Vassal....which is why Washington DC is organising the anti-Putin Propaganda and also why they're banging the war drum.

NATO continues to build-up on Russias western flank. Putin needs to continue to take a continued strong defensive posture just in case the West gets too stoopid.

NATO continues to build-up on Russias western flank. Putin needs to continue to take a continued strong defensive posture just in case the West gets too stoopid.

Who wants to start a war? Russia or NATO?

russia-wants-war-us-bases-sarcastic-map.jpg

Who wants to start a war? Russia or NATO?

russia-wants-war-us-bases-sarcastic-map.jpg
The leftists are generally uninformed. They take whatever is fed to them from the baby bottle. They sure suck it up. Their sheep mentality makes them following the ass wherever he goes. They are kept busy right now with fabricated BS concerning Trump while the real issues are pushed behind.
Let me ask the leftist bunch here: Give me a damned good reason why is Russia an enemy all of a sudden?

Forum List

Back