Trump: "We should just cancel the election and just give it to Trump!"

• Banned
Mr Loser Angeles Rams fan,

just because i support a team you don't like, you hate me? what an arrogant jerk!

So he admits he wants to end democracy.

you been asleep like the establishment wants you to be cause dude hate to inform you of this but our corrupt schools have brainwashed the american people for decades that we live in a democracy.

we live in a facist dictatership,a banana republic in the fact contrary to what our corrupt schools teach us,we DONT elect these people and put them in office,they are SELECTED for us and put in office for us by the establishment.Elections are rigged and our votes dont count.:lmao:

whoever they choose to be their puppet and serve their masters,they make sure they get elected and serve them.If they dont do what they are told,they end up like Kennedy.you can accept that fact our live in denial and keep your head buried in the sand as the government wants you to,your choice.

So he admits he wants to end democracy.

you been asleep like the establishment wants you to be cause dude hate to inform you of this but our corrupt schools have brainwashed the american people for decades that we live in a democracy.

we live in a facist dictatership,a banana republic in the fact contrary to what our corrupt schools teach us,we DONT elect these people and put them in office,they are SELECTED for us and put in office for us by the establishment.Elections are rigged and our votes dont count.:lmao:

whoever they choose to be their puppet and serve their masters,they make sure they get elected and serve them.If they dont do what they are told,they end up like Kennedy.you can accept that fact our live in denial and keep your head buried in the sand as the government wants you to,your choice.

So you want to surrender your right to vote? Just answer the question. Don't write a book.

IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED!

this topic... AMERICA !!!!!!! it is a joke to see what is going on in the US now. the land was stolen but we tend to forget that... anyways, who i am to judge??? but here is a very Interested video i came across on youtube... check it out...

it’s showing how the world is laughing at the Americans Election…

Who's gon' be the next comedian? Actor? Joke? Clown? Puppet? In the Circus? Is it Miss KILLERY? or the TRUMPET?
Check out this youtube link and see what the world is thinking of American...

thanks

CvzrivCWEAEYJ1d.jpg

Forum List

Back