Zone1 Pay Real Close Attention

No one disagrees with those ten myths, but they do not affect race relations today.
Yes they do. And you need to learn that whites do not get to determine what affect race relations as if they are the sole arbiter. People here, such as you still repeat those myths, therefore they need to be discussed.

It must frost the OP's balls when nobody cares due to the anti-white way the OP presents everything.

OP should just take the gross over-representation of blacks in commercials as about as big of a win that he's gonna get and just move on. ;)

I'm not the one who isn't doing that. Every thread like this turns into the deflection olympics.

You talk about Africans selling Africans, and although that's not exactly how things occurred, who did the Africans sell the slave to? And since there were millions of white in Europe who could have been snslaved, why did whites spend the money to travel into Africa to buy people? If buying slaves was so wrong why did whites make the purchases? Who made slavery legal in America?

Look at what my people have done? Whites have been the most violent criminal group in this country. But you want to ignore the far greater crimes whites have committed.

Grow up white man. Take the responsibility for the consequences of what your own people have done and continue doing. There are other whites here who have grown up, so join them.
It’s not a deflection when your initial claims are getting flatly and factually refuted.

Own you mistakes. Try to learn.

And more importantly completely agree with him on every issue. The minute even his strongest supports disagree with him they go on the racist, enemy list and he attacks them.
I find that the case with leftists in general. There is to be NO deviation from the Leftist Agenda whatsoever. Total compliance is required.

Forum List

Back