PAY children to go to school!

....I thought in my city some years ago, they gave out ''high priced'' items to public school kids for stuff like showing up for the first day of school/not missing too many days/etc
...bullshit....they need to be doing their school work for nothing ..it's the parents' responsibility that they go and do well
..this is just like MObama's lunch policy--looks good on paper, but doesn't work in reality

No. They should be getting paid to do school work. Do you disagree with the "work" part in school "work?" Are you a slave owner? Explain to me your justification for anybody to "work" with no compensation. Also, I had to "work" to get an education. I should have been paid for it. Because after I left school, it didn't pay off for me then either. And learning to read and write didn't do much good either. Especially when it comes to writing things at political forums. Because most people are too stupid to understand the truth. Or don't want to understand it. Or just can't handle the truth. I would have been better off by showing my true superiority by not learning to reade or write at all.

how much should they get??

That would depend on what value you place on them getting an education. And I would give them different pay depending on what grade they are in. For a child in kintergarden, how does $1.00 an hour sound. For a child in 8th grade, how about $5.00 an hour. Etc.
where are they getting the $$$$$ from?

Please put this in the rubber room where it belongs.

The world is going to see it and realize the mods are retarded, if you don't.

Ah. Another slaver I see. You too expect children to do school "work" for no compensation.

No, actually I'm about as anti-compulsory education as one can get. I don't believe the feds should have anything whatever to do with education....

I expect children to be educated by their parents as their parents see fit.

I take it you're one of the *child's rights* advocates we see around here quite frequently. The ones who think that children should be treated as adults be allowed to vote, be allowed to have sex, not be subjected to curfew and all that...

Like it or not, you are unlikely to get away from "complusory." In many countries, parents put their children to work. Also, their whole reason for having so many is as a form of social security in their old age. Selling children may even stillo be going on. In times past, it wasn't unknown for parents to castrate male children to make them eunichs. Because as such, they had more value as a slave.

But we have the intelligence and means to pay children for the school "work" they do. After all, isn't that what capitalism is all about? You do work and you get paid. Why should children be treated any differently in that regard.

Next, the role of government (at least on paper) is to rule the citizens of their country for the common good. The country isn't the parent's job. So education shouldn't be left up to them. Though if that is what they want to do, they can. But time spent doing so isn't going to clean floor or cook meals. Or earn the parent money that in turn will benefit the children.

Next, no. Children shouldn't be allowed to vote. As for sex, as long as it isn't with an adult, that is debatable. And having to have a curfew or the other restrictions that children normally have would also apply.

....I thought in my city some years ago, they gave out ''high priced'' items to public school kids for stuff like showing up for the first day of school/not missing too many days/etc
...bullshit....they need to be doing their school work for nothing ..it's the parents' responsibility that they go and do well
..this is just like MObama's lunch policy--looks good on paper, but doesn't work in reality

No. They should be getting paid to do school work. Do you disagree with the "work" part in school "work?" Are you a slave owner? Explain to me your justification for anybody to "work" with no compensation. Also, I had to "work" to get an education. I should have been paid for it. Because after I left school, it didn't pay off for me then either. And learning to read and write didn't do much good either. Especially when it comes to writing things at political forums. Because most people are too stupid to understand the truth. Or don't want to understand it. Or just can't handle the truth. I would have been better off by showing my true superiority by not learning to reade or write at all.
..so, if they don't go to school, they will be stupid
if they go to school and learn, they can get a good job
college graduates earn more
they are getting something for their [ hahahaha ] ''work
the parents pay for the schools....so we should pay them back??!!!?? !!?

The workplace is rife with people who had to pat for an education. But were unable to get a good job afterward. So they at least should have been paid for all their wasted work learning. Next, we should pay students for the work they have to do learning. That is all.
what if they don't get good grades because they are ''mentally challenged''? or what if they are just lazy and don't study?

That would depend on what value you place on them getting an education. And I would give them different pay depending on what grade they are in. For a child in kintergarden, how does $1.00 an hour sound. For a child in 8th grade, how about $5.00 an hour. Etc.

Where does anybody ever get any money from. For things like the military, police, fire department, etc. You simply figure out a way to get it. For example, I was watching a documentary called "Sicko." They were talking to some English diplomat about how they pay for universal health care. He said that in times of war, they are able to come up with the money for war. So why in times of peace should they be unable to come up with the money to pay for universal health care.

People who work.

Where does anybody ever get any money from. For things like the military, police, fire department, etc. You simply figure out a way to get it. For example, I was watching a documentary called "Sicko." They were talking to some English diplomat about how they pay for universal health care. He said that in times of war, they are able to come up with the money for war. So why in times of peace should they be unable to come up with the money to pay for universal health care.
Lol..like I said..

He expects people who work to support themselves and their families to just cough it up.

Where does anybody ever get any money from. For things like the military, police, fire department, etc. You simply figure out a way to get it.

Excellent idea!!
You should use your own money to implement this wonderful plan.

Let us know how it goes.

..so, if they don't go to school, they will be stupid
if they go to school and learn, they can get a good job
college graduates earn more
they are getting something for their [ hahahaha ] ''work
the parents pay for the schools....so we should pay them back??!!!?? !!?

The workplace is rife with people who had to pat for an education. But were unable to get a good job afterward. So they at least should have been paid for all their wasted work learning. Next, we should pay students for the work they have to do learning. That is all.
what if they don't get good grades because they are ''mentally challenged''? or what if they are just lazy and don't study?

For the "mentally challenged," their education would truly be for their own benefit. Because whatever education they get isn't going to be of much use to anybody else. Despite that, they should still be paid. Just not as much as other students. Next, if their grades aren't good enough, they wouldn't receive as much pay. But what I would try first is to give everybody a raise. If that doesn't do the trick, maybe the problem lies with the schools expectations.

Also, I was watching a documentary called "Where to invade." In it they talked about studentts in Finland. I don't know how such things are decided. But their students are said to be the most highly educated in the world. (If not that, at least amongst the top three) The way they did it is to elminate homework. Which would seem counterintuitive, but it worked. Apart from being fair, paying children to go to school to get the same results couldn't hurt.

Lol..like I said..

He expects people who work to support themselves and their families to just cough it up.

What I said is what I said. make of it what you will.

Where does anybody ever get any money from. For things like the military, police, fire department, etc. You simply figure out a way to get it.

Excellent idea!!

Let us know how it goes.

You are what they would call a jackoff. In paying for universal health care in England, that isn't how it was done. So why would you think what you said is how it should be done to pay children for their school "work." Do me a favor and don't reply. Go haunt somebody else's thread.

Lol..like I said..

What I said is what I said. make of it what you will.
Don't worry, I will.

Excellent idea!!

Let us know how it goes.

You are what they would call a jackoff. In paying for universal health care in England, that isn't how it was done. So why would you think what you said is how it should be done to pay children for their school "work." Do me a favor and don't reply. Go haunt somebody else's thread.

In paying for universal health care in England, that isn't how it was done.

Their healthcare system is collapsing.

So why would you think what you said is how it should be done to pay children for their school "work."

Your "idea" is moronic.

Excellent idea!!

Let us know how it goes.

I nominate you to pay for the plan as well.

I have a 14 y.o. and a 15 y.o. You go ahead and pay them to attend school.

Make sure it's enough for them to support families of 4 and rent a 3 bedroom house. Isn't that the gold standard for minimum wage you guys maintain?

They attend school 9 hours a day, and probably devote an hour a day and 3 hours on the weekends to homework..pay them for that as well.

And since it's over 40 hours a week, you'll have to pay them overtime.

Crap this is a good idea. He pays the kids, and I take their money. Because they're my kids, they belong to me (as per the progressive abortion argument).

In Colorado the illegal assholes get free schooling, free school uniforms ,free breakfast ,lunch, and after school dinner ,even free lunches on summer break, while there worthless illegal parents live in section 8 free housing ,free medical, welfare ,food stamps.

In Colorado the illegal assholes get free schooling, free school uniforms ,free breakfast ,lunch, and after school dinner ,even free lunches on summer break, while there worthless illegal parents live in section 8 free housing ,free medical, welfare ,food stamps.
some of them [ Americans ] get free lunches/breakfast
...now, I know it helps the kids learn better to get a good breakfast/etc, but that should be the parents' responsibility--not mine !!!...so I am paying for other kids' food ! BS
..I thought the illegals were getting to pay only state tuition instead of out-of-state tuition in Kalifornia?
While many states with higher immigrant populations, upwards of 21 with the inclusion of University of Maine last week, provide in-state tuition for undocumented students, either at the state or institutional level, recently proposed legislation in some states would rescind these policies.
unbelievable
In-State Tuition for Undocumented Students: 2017 State-Level Analysis
There are many sound economic and public good incentives to provide in-state tuition to undocumented immigrants for states. As detailed in a 2010 data-driven study by Stella M. Flores of Vanderbilt University, foreign-born students in states with in-state tuition policies, in this case, specifically Latinx/a/o students who represent a significant portion of undocumented students, are more likely to enroll in college than those in states without these policies in place
NO SHIT!!!
so would LEGAL Americans!!!
people will pay for things--for LESS $$$$!!!!!
and these smarties did a study on this

I know what it is like for any slave loving capitalist out there. They all want something for nothing. You expect children to learn learn learn (often bullshit) for free. (I say sarcastically) "That's right. Crack that fuckin whip!" Then there are all of the parent's expenses. Such as providing their children with things like shoes. Which as a small child I remember having to go a whole summer without. As you can imagine, on rainy days it was even more unplesant.

Like it or not, we live in a push button instant gratification world. And you expect children to go through 12 years of school work for nothing? That's obscene! Also, many children don't get any sort of allowance at all. Though as a child, I used to. Every sunday we were given fifty cents to go see a movie. Which wasn't much.

But what if children were actually paid to go to school. They would likely do better. It doesn't have to be a lot like an adult would expect. And if I was paid, I could have gone to the movies every day if I wanted. Or buy other things. Which would stimulate the economy. Or maybe they could save their money to buy something more expensive. Such as maybe a birthday present for mom. It would also get children used to the whole work ethic thing. They do school WORK and get a salary for it.

This should extend even to college. Where we would pay them even more to go. So they might be able to afford to drive or take girls on dates. In taking this route, more would be likely to go to college. And having more college educated people would be good for society on the whole.

Also, I have heard that this country has a shortage of nurses. Well pay these students a little more if necessary to go into that line of study. Though once that shortage is solved, that increased pay would be less.

And you expect children to go through 12 years of school work for nothing?

I wish they could go through for nothing.
Here in Chicago we waste...err...invest more than $15,000 per year per student to try to educate these little punks (and illegal alien punks). You want us to hand them cash on top of that?

What are you some kind of moron?

I'm surprised that you didn't try to bring up the usual "Who's going to pay for it" BS. Also, what portion of that $15,000 goes into the student's pockets. If we paid them, they might have some incentive to learn. As for the illegals, it wouldn't bother me if they stuck a stick of dynamite up the ass of each one and lit it. As for the negroes, even paying them might not help. For one reason, their species is probably too stupid. Also, I was watching some program once about inner city negro students. The few who actually did well in school would often be bullied or picked on by other negro students for "acting White."

The only way I see it making a difference if it was merit based.
You get good grades you get a little money,you dont,you get nothing.

Not that I find the idea acceptable.

Excellent idea!!

Let us know how it goes.

In paying for universal health care in England, that isn't how it was done.

Their healthcare system is collapsing.

So why would you think what you said is how it should be done to pay children for their school "work."

Your "idea" is moronic.

Who says their health care system is collapsing. The same kind of morons who say there is no human caused global warming? And any problems they may be having with their health care system is most likely due to them leting all those sand negroes (can I say "nigers" around here?) they stupidly let into their country.

Next, the only thing that might make my idea "moronic" is when so many things are made in other countries. Otherwise, unless the children put their pay into a bank, it would just go back into our economy. I already brought up the universal health care that most developed countries provide for free. (You would be surprised by some of the countries that do so) Well paying children for their school "work" would cost far less.

Excellent idea!!

Let us know how it goes.

I nominate you to pay for the plan as well.

I have a 14 y.o. and a 15 y.o. You go ahead and pay them to attend school.

Make sure it's enough for them to support families of 4 and rent a 3 bedroom house. Isn't that the gold standard for minimum wage you guys maintain?

They attend school 9 hours a day, and probably devote an hour a day and 3 hours on the weekends to homework..pay them for that as well.

And since it's over 40 hours a week, you'll have to pay them overtime.

As I basically told todd, you are fukin high! In the countries that provide universal health care, they didn't do so by having any single person pay for it all. So paying children for their school "work" couldn't be done by me alone either.

Next, I wasn't talking about paying them what an adult would expect. You would have to be stupid to think that an 8th grader would need anything even close to that kind of money.

As for homework, I say fuck it. If you were following along, you may have seen what I told somebody about students in Finland. They are said to be the most educated students in the world. Or at least in the top three. And when they do tests, they aren't given multiple boxes to check for the answers. They give the answers. How did they do all that? They did away with homework!

Crap this is a good idea. He pays the kids, and I take their money. Because they're my kids, they belong to me (as per the progressive abortion argument).

No. You wouldn't be allowed to take their money. It wouldn't be all that much anyway. Now if they wanted to give it to you, that would be a different manner. And you would have to give them a pretty good reason for doing so. Because greed probably effects children as well.

Forum List

Back