PAY children to go to school!

fandango

Jun 25, 2018
I know what it is like for any slave loving capitalist out there. They all want something for nothing. You expect children to learn learn learn (often bullshit) for free. (I say sarcastically) "That's right. Crack that fuckin whip!" Then there are all of the parent's expenses. Such as providing their children with things like shoes. Which as a small child I remember having to go a whole summer without. As you can imagine, on rainy days it was even more unplesant.

Like it or not, we live in a push button instant gratification world. And you expect children to go through 12 years of school work for nothing? That's obscene! Also, many children don't get any sort of allowance at all. Though as a child, I used to. Every sunday we were given fifty cents to go see a movie. Which wasn't much.

But what if children were actually paid to go to school. They would likely do better. It doesn't have to be a lot like an adult would expect. And if I was paid, I could have gone to the movies every day if I wanted. Or buy other things. Which would stimulate the economy. Or maybe they could save their money to buy something more expensive. Such as maybe a birthday present for mom. It would also get children used to the whole work ethic thing. They do school WORK and get a salary for it.

This should extend even to college. Where we would pay them even more to go. So they might be able to afford to drive or take girls on dates. In taking this route, more would be likely to go to college. And having more college educated people would be good for society on the whole.

Also, I have heard that this country has a shortage of nurses. Well pay these students a little more if necessary to go into that line of study. Though once that shortage is solved, that increased pay would be less.

We do pay them to go to school. We pay them with room and board, clothing, computers, video games, phones, bikes, toys, comic books, model kits, trading cards, and cars.

Going to school is an awesome job and you still get paid even if you suck at it.

I know what it is like for any slave loving capitalist out there. They all want something for nothing. You expect children to learn learn learn (often bullshit) for free. (I say sarcastically) "That's right. Crack that fuckin whip!" Then there are all of the parent's expenses. Such as providing their children with things like shoes. Which as a small child I remember having to go a whole summer without. As you can imagine, on rainy days it was even more unplesant.

Like it or not, we live in a push button instant gratification world. And you expect children to go through 12 years of school work for nothing? That's obscene! Also, many children don't get any sort of allowance at all. Though as a child, I used to. Every sunday we were given fifty cents to go see a movie. Which wasn't much.

But what if children were actually paid to go to school. They would likely do better. It doesn't have to be a lot like an adult would expect. And if I was paid, I could have gone to the movies every day if I wanted. Or buy other things. Which would stimulate the economy. Or maybe they could save their money to buy something more expensive. Such as maybe a birthday present for mom. It would also get children used to the whole work ethic thing. They do school WORK and get a salary for it.

This should extend even to college. Where we would pay them even more to go. So they might be able to afford to drive or take girls on dates. In taking this route, more would be likely to go to college. And having more college educated people would be good for society on the whole.

Also, I have heard that this country has a shortage of nurses. Well pay these students a little more if necessary to go into that line of study. Though once that shortage is solved, that increased pay would be less.

And you expect children to go through 12 years of school work for nothing?

I wish they could go through for nothing.
Here in Chicago we waste...err...invest more than $15,000 per year per student to try to educate these little punks (and illegal alien punks). You want us to hand them cash on top of that?

What are you some kind of moron?

• Banned

Here in Chicago we waste...err...invest more than $15,000 per year per student to try to educate these little punks (and illegal alien punks). You want us to hand them cash on top of that?

I'm surprised that you didn't try to bring up the usual "Who's going to pay for it" BS. Also, what portion of that $15,000 goes into the student's pockets. If we paid them, they might have some incentive to learn. As for the illegals, it wouldn't bother me if they stuck a stick of dynamite up the ass of each one and lit it. As for the negroes, even paying them might not help. For one reason, their species is probably too stupid. Also, I was watching some program once about inner city negro students. The few who actually did well in school would often be bullied or picked on by other negro students for "acting White."

• Banned
We do pay them to go to school. We pay them with room and board, clothing, computers, video games, phones, bikes, toys, comic books, model kits, trading cards, and cars.

Going to school is an awesome job and you still get paid even if you suck at it.

Their parents provide many of those things. Not the government. Neither is that the same thing as an actual salary. For the children to do with as they wish.

Their parents provide many of those things. Not the government. Neither is that the same thing as an actual salary. For the children to do with as they wish.

Most people don't get paid by the government and they seem to make it just fine.

I tell you what ... give kids a government stipend, paid directly to their accounts, and parents can bill them for everything they provide ... see how far that $15,000 a year goes.

Most people don't get paid by the government and they seem to make it just fine.

I tell you what ... give kids a government stipend, paid directly to their accounts, and parents can bill them for everything they provide ... see how far that $15,000 a year goes.

Well the children WOULD be paid by the government. And the whole idea isn't about "making it" in any way. It is just some incentive. I think it's time that you stopped expecting all those children to do school WORK for free.

Well the children WOULD be paid by the government. And the whole idea isn't about "making it" in any way. It is just some incentive. I think it's time that you stopped expecting all those children to do school WORK for free.

I think it's already been established that they aren't doing it for free. I prefer to stick with the time-tested and well-established method for motivating children to excel in school.

angry-nun-ruler-12401345.jpg

I think it's already been established that they aren't doing it for free. I prefer to stick with the time-tested and well-established method for motivating children to excel in school.

You think wrong. It hasn't been established. You were talking about things that children would receive anyway. Regardless of what they did.

I'm surprised that you didn't try to bring up the usual "Who's going to pay for it" BS. Also, what portion of that $15,000 goes into the student's pockets. If we paid them, they might have some incentive to learn. As for the illegals, it wouldn't bother me if they stuck a stick of dynamite up the ass of each one and lit it. As for the negroes, even paying them might not help. For one reason, their species is probably too stupid. Also, I was watching some program once about inner city negro students. The few who actually did well in school would often be bullied or picked on by other negro students for "acting White."

Also, what portion of that $15,000 goes into the student's pockets.

None of it. They're young idiots, what have they done to deserve to get paid?
They're lucky we don't force them to pay back the $15K/year after they graduate.

angry-nun-ruler-12401345.jpg

Sister Mary Stigmata!!!

It's a great idea to get kids dependent on the government teat as early as possible. How can government be expected to control people if those people don't need the government to survive?

Also, what portion of that $15,000 goes into the student's pockets.

None of it. They're young idiots, what have they done to deserve to get paid?
They're lucky we don't force them to pay back the $15K/year after they graduate.

They get none of it. I need say no more.

....I thought in my city some years ago, they gave out ''high priced'' items to public school kids for stuff like showing up for the first day of school/not missing too many days/etc
...bullshit....they need to be doing their school work for nothing ..it's the parents' responsibility that they go and do well
..this is just like MObama's lunch policy--looks good on paper, but doesn't work in reality

Please put this in the rubber room where it belongs.

The world is going to see it and realize the mods are retarded, if you don't.

Forum List

Back