Pauls foreign policy is like a Jerimiah Wright sermon

So we killed MILLIONS of innocent people???? :cuckoo:

Where are the war crimes tribunals being held? When? I'm sure msnbc, the NYTimes and cnn will be there.

And Gramps position on foreign policy is to borrow this nation into oblivion and kill millions of innocent civilians in other countries if needed so that he can claim he is a badass for being born in America.

Quote where I said we killed millions of people...

Hurry up and make something up!!!!

This is why Paul haters are so fun to fuck with, their so stupid.

Quote where I said anything remotely similar to the bullshit you just spewed about me.

Hint.....I didn't so you can't.

Good God you're a moron.

Where are the war crimes tribunals being held? When? I'm sure msnbc, the NYTimes and cnn will be there.

And Gramps position on foreign policy is to borrow this nation into oblivion and kill millions of innocent civilians in other countries if needed so that he can claim he is a badass for being born in America.

Actually Ron Paul believes 9/11 was an inside job, which is even worse than Obama's kook paster.

Are you sure about that one? It'd be news to me.

Paul stated to reporters the day after 911 that Bush was happy it happened.
Paul endorsed Cynthia McKinney for President in 2004
Paul took campaign cash from The Storm, a neo nazi group that states "no better lovin than a Jew in the oven". He refused to give it back.
Paul denies he supports articles written on his own web site with his name as author. He claims Lew Rockwell wrote them. Rockwell was Paul's chief of staff.

Wow what a awesome list of half truths... How about you give some context to all of that... In fact I dare you.

You won’t because if you did that you would look like a lying fool.

Good God you're a moron.

Grats, you did as I stated!!!! You can't provide the quote. Paul haters never can!

Let's see....most people I've known in the military for 42 years spanning my dad's career and my career don't rush out with checkbooks for candidates.

They vote when it matters on election day and they support a strong national defense around the world.

Ron Paul is a kook and his foreign policy ideas are asinine, something a 13 year old would invent strung out on drugs watching MTV videos at 3am.

The MAJORITY of recent Vets and current MILITARY support our actions in Iraq/Afghanistan and would laugh at the idea of pulling out of Europe and Asia....to save money.

Only an idiot with no military background thinks we would have cheaper wars if we didn't have forward bases in Asia and Europe....see WWII.

Uh, the majority of the US military supports our actions in Iraq and Afghanistan.....so that is proof kooks like Ron Paul are a fringe in the military.

Ditto for supporting our overseas bases. Ron Paul thinks we should shut them down to save money and quit being involved overseas.

It's obvious this is too deep for your mind and I don't believe your military claim either.:eusa_whistle:

I am aware of what Paul's policy is. I am also aware that, to date, he has received the most contributions from the military.

You might think you know what your peers believe, but you'd probably be wrong.

If you are on active duty, the only thing that is clear is that you speak for yourself and no one else.

Quote where I said anything remotely similar to the bullshit you just spewed about me.

You support Iraq

You support Afghanistan

You support War with Iran by backing Newt/Mitt or Perry or blah blah blah...

You take no responsibility for what the policy you support and the costs in lives because your FUCKIN AMERICAN!!!! THESE COLORS DON'T RUN!!!!! KILL KILL KILL....

Lol man, grow up, you're part of the problem and the problem has been around for thousands of years. You think you're better than the rest of the world and the people that inhabbit it.

You know what's really hilarious about Wright's sermons? You have to look at the context. When right screams out "God Damn America" it was all about that America should be following the Bible and adhere to Biblical principals. And if America doesn't do it's "Christian" duties and stop supporting evil governments and doesn't help the poor then "God Damn America" because that's exactly what he will do.

Why it's hilarious is it's the same thing Right wingers constantly tell us. Their message and Wright's message to America is EXACTLY THE SAME. That's why it's hilarious.

But because they've taken those three words out of context and endlessly looped them, they believe he is saying something radical. Remember, this is a guy who joined the Marines during Vietnam and earned three White House Commendations among other honors. I guess after Bush, that is radical.

We see the right do this again and again. Now this is the most hilarious of all. The right says "bearing false witness" is a "mortal" sin and if you do that you will burn in hell for all eternity. I guess there's going to be a lot of right wingers down there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh....Iran might get bombed before the 2012 election.:badgrin:

You support Iraq

You support Afghanistan

You take no responsibility for what the policy you support and the costs in lives because your FUCKIN AMERICAN!!!! THESE COLORS DON'T RUN!!!!! KILL KILL KILL....

Lol man, grow up, you're part of the problem and the problem has been around for thousands of years. You think you're better than the rest of the world and the people that inhabbit it.

Good God you're a moron.

Grats, you did as I stated!!!! You can't provide the quote. Paul haters never can!

You dodge the truth as well as Neo dodges bullets in the Matrix. Too bad all your bullshit is make believe.

Who are you again? Serious question gramps, who the fuck are you... Why would I take your word on what countries we should be engaging in unconstitutional wars with...

Where does the money come from to keep these "wars" going Gramps? Answer the fucking questions, DO IT FOR FUCKING ONCE.

How long do you think it will take to pay back the debt?

How longish will these never ending wars be?

You support Iraq

You support Afghanistan

Oooooooooooook, what's your point?

...and of course the biggest kook finally shows up.

Satan must've rung the Kook Bell.

You know what's really hilarious about Wright's sermons? You have to look at the context. When right screams out "God Damn America" it was all about that America should be following the Bible and adhere to Biblical principals. And if America doesn't do it's "Christian" duties and stop supporting evil governments and doesn't help the poor then "God Damn America" because that's exactly what he will do.

Why it's hilarious is it's the same thing Right wingers constantly tell us. Their message and Wright's message to America is EXACTLY THE SAME. That's why it's hilarious.

But because they've taken those three words out of context and endlessly looped them, they believe he is saying something radical. Remember, this is a guy who joined the Marines during Vietnam and earned three White House Commendations among other honors. I guess after Bush, that is radical.

We see the right do this again and again. Now this is the most hilarious of all. The right says "bearing false witness" is a "mortal" sin and if you do that you will burn in hell for all eternity. I guess there's going to be a lot of right wingers down there.

Paul’s foreign policy position is his only position that makes sense.

Paul should be faulted for being naïve, not his stand on the issue – there’s no way the defense industry would allow it, nor the fearful, ignorant voters.

:eusa_whistle:

Uh, you can't blame Newt or Mitt......but Ron Paul will blame Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuush.

Maybe if left-wing Obamination bombs Iran, that will prove they are really a threat to the world, maybe....

You support Iraq

You support Afghanistan

Oooooooooooook, what's your point?

We all understand you're an idiot on every subject.:eusa_hand:

Paul’s foreign policy position is his only position that makes sense.

Paul should be faulted for being naïve, not his stand on the issue – there’s no way the defense industry would allow it, nor the fearful, ignorant voters.

...and of course the biggest kook finally shows up.

Satan must've rung the Kook Bell.

OK, then what was the context? :popcorn:

This is gonna be good.

I just heard this comparison on Fox News Sunday.

"Our chickens have come home to roost."

Made me laugh. Sadly the comparison is valid.

How many of Rev. Wright's sermons have you heard? One phrase from one sermon broadcast over and over and over on Fox 'News" is my guess. And that is why I hold that you lack substance and are a troll.

You support Iraq

You support Afghanistan

Why? What did they do? What would be the political implications?

There were a couple about white folk and "the Jews" being bad too. :eusa_whistle:

I just heard this comparison on Fox News Sunday.

"Our chickens have come home to roost."

Made me laugh. Sadly the comparison is valid.

How many of Rev. Wright's sermons have you heard? One phrase from one sermon broadcast over and over and over on Fox 'News" is my guess. And that is why I hold that you lack substance and are a troll.

Geez, you are an idiot.

You must live in a hole somewhere.

You support Iraq

You support Afghanistan

Why? What did they do? What would be the political implications?

Forum List

Back