Pauls foreign policy is like a Jerimiah Wright sermon

Quote where I said we killed millions of people...

Hurry up and make something up!!!!

This is why Paul haters are so fun to fuck with, their so stupid.

Quote where I said anything remotely similar to the bullshit you just spewed about me.

Hint.....I didn't so you can't.

You support Iraq

You support Afghanistan

You support War with Iran by backing Newt/Mitt or Perry or blah blah blah...

You take no responsibility for what the policy you support and the costs in lives because your FUCKIN AMERICAN!!!! THESE COLORS DON'T RUN!!!!! KILL KILL KILL....

Lol man, grow up, you're part of the problem and the problem has been around for thousands of years. You think you're better than the rest of the world and the people that inhabbit it.

All projection. Is okay though. I know That in order to justify supporting such a nutty candidate you must make up shit about everyone else.

So we killed MILLIONS of innocent people???? :cuckoo:

Where are the war crimes tribunals being held? When? I'm sure msnbc, the NYTimes and cnn will be there.

And Gramps position on foreign policy is to borrow this nation into oblivion and kill millions of innocent civilians in other countries if needed so that he can claim he is a badass for being born in America.

The I hate America Club is in session and Ron Paulpot is the chairman of the board. Fuck Ron PaulPot.

Grats, you did as I stated!!!! You can't provide the quote. Paul haters never can!

You dodge the truth as well as Neo dodges bullets in the Matrix. Too bad all your bullshit is make believe.

Who are you again? Serious question gramps, who the fuck are you... Why would I take your word on what countries we should be engaging in unconstitutional wars with...

Where does the money come from to keep these "wars" going Gramps? Answer the fucking questions, DO IT FOR FUCKING ONCE.

How long do you think it will take to pay back the debt?

How longish will these never ending wars be?

The war on terror will never end because our enemies are uneducated idiots that want us all to live in squaller with them. That doesn't mean I support occupation or boots on the ground either. It's time we realized the capabilities of our technology, took off the kid gloves and shoved political correctness back in the dark ages with the terrorists. We have the means to strike legit targets without thousands upon thousands of soldiers in harms way. We just don't have a president with the balls to do it. I fully support the effort just not the method.

I just heard this comparison on Fox News Sunday.

"Our chickens have come home to roost."

Made me laugh. Sadly the comparison is valid.

Makes no sense. Wright hates G--D---America. I thought Paul just wanted to get out of other country's business and stop sending them so much money since we don't exactly have a surplus fund. I see a big difference between bashing our country and telling other countries to do for themselves.

I just heard this comparison on Fox News Sunday.

"Our chickens have come home to roost."

Made me laugh. Sadly the comparison is valid.

How many of Rev. Wright's sermons have you heard? One phrase from one sermon broadcast over and over and over on Fox 'News" is my guess. And that is why I hold that you lack substance and are a troll.

I've heard many of them on the net. The only thing lacking substance is your post.

One phrase from one sermon broadcast over and over and over on Fox 'News" is my guess.

The ‘one phrase’ is indicative of conservative opposition to free speech, particularly that which is unpopular or controversial.

The right doesn’t try to restrict free speech through the legislative process, they’re smart enough to know that wouldn’t survive judicial review (although they disagree with that as well); rather, they accuse those who make unpopular statements as being ‘un-American’ in an effort to intimidate them into silence. The right also sees this as a useful political weapon.

It demonstrates conservatives are fearful of the marketplace of ideas, including those considered ‘unpopular.’

You dodge the truth as well as Neo dodges bullets in the Matrix. Too bad all your bullshit is make believe.

Who are you again? Serious question gramps, who the fuck are you... Why would I take your word on what countries we should be engaging in unconstitutional wars with...

Where does the money come from to keep these "wars" going Gramps? Answer the fucking questions, DO IT FOR FUCKING ONCE.

The war on terror will never end because our enemies are uneducated idiots that want us all to live in squaller with them. That doesn't mean I support occupation or boots on the ground either. It's time we realized the capabilities of our technology, took off the kid gloves and shoved political correctness back in the dark ages with the terrorists. We have the means to strike legit targets without thousands upon thousands of soldiers in harms way. We just don't have a president with the balls to do it. I fully support the effort just not the method.

I'm Happy to announce you just supported Ron Paul's position.

Uh, Ron Paul's plan is to pull out of the Middle East, Europe and Asia then tell the world we're sorry for bothering them and they can carry on doing what they want without us.

Oh, let's not forget pulling out of Africa and South America too helping those third world countries with counter-drug and counter-terrorism ops.....because everyone knows drugs and terrorism can't affect us here.....

part of one position of many. I've said on several occasions that he has some good ideas but just as many that are bad. Anyhow I'm done here for now. My kids want to play cod together so ill catch everyone later.

Merry Christmas

This pretty much nails it. Ron Paul=Jeremiah Wright.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6fxDS3dBwo]Ron Paul's 9/11 Insanity: Why Ron Paul Is the Jeremiah Wright of the Right - YouTube[/ame]

Uh, Ron Paul's plan is to pull out of the Middle East, Europe and Asia then tell the world we're sorry for bothering them and they can carry on doing what they want without us.

Oh, let's not forget pulling out of Africa and South America too helping those third world countries with counter-drug and counter-terrorism ops.....because everyone knows drugs and terrorism can't affect us here.....

I'm happy to announce you know jack shit about Ron Paul's position.

Paul does not want to say he is sorry, just let other countries deal with their own problem, even let them pay for their own problems.

Paul was 100% supportive of going after the people that caused 9/11. Paul never wanted to see the half wars that we entered where we focus on toppling dictators and propping up new dictators rather than go after the people that caused 9/11... You know, like what happened.

Paul has made clear his position on 9/11 and the attacks. It's foolish political infants like yourself that exploit nationalism over resolving the problem with real answers. There is not a single study on the planet that agrees that America was attacked because we are free, yet EVERYTHING even the terrorists to the US military and Government studies show they attacked us because we mettle in their country. We kill their people, we kill their military, we prop up dictators and we arm them…

part of one position of many. I've said on several occasions that he has some good ideas but just as many that are bad. Anyhow I'm done here for now. My kids want to play cod together so ill catch everyone later.

Merry Christmas

Translation = “Oh shit I never looked up Paul’s positions past talking heads saying Paul wants Iran to get nukes and Paul is an isolationist.”

Ron Paul proving why he has no business being president.
“I’m worried about it too, but maybe not in the same way as some others worry about it. I worry about us overreacting on Iran like we did in Iraq,” Paul said. “I think what’s going on now is not too dissimilar with Iran. Iran is not a physical threat to us. They do not have capabilities. The stories you might hear about them being on the verge of a nuclear weapon is not true by our CIA and by the United Nations they are not on the verge of it. Does that mean I don’t care? Yeah I care. I don’t want them to get a weapon.”

Paul said even if Iran does get a nuclear weapon that conservatives in favor of preventing the country from developing one and support intervention to stop the development are just worried that Iran will get a nuclear weapon and won’t use it and “all their fear mongering didn’t work.”

“Who are they going to bomb?” Paul said referring to Iran. “If they had one or two bombs, they are going to bomb Israel? Israel has 300 of them! And our submarines all around there passing and everything else.”

Here’s what the IAEA had to say today about an Iranian nuclear weapons program:

The information indicates that Iran has carried out the following activities that are relevant to the development of a nuclear explosive device:

• Efforts, some successful, to procure nuclear related and dual use equipment and materials by military related individuals and entities (Annex, Sections C.1 and C.2);

• Efforts to develop undeclared pathways for the production of nuclear material (Annex, Section C.3);

• The acquisition of nuclear weapons development information and documentation from a clandestine nuclear supply network (Annex, Section C.4); and

• Work on the development of an indigenous design of a nuclear weapon including the testing of components (Annex, Sections C.5–C.12).

While some of the activities identified in the Annex have civilian as well as military applications, others are specific to nuclear weapons.

The information indicates that prior to the end of 2003 the above activities took place under a structured programme. There are also indications that some activities relevant to the development of a nuclear explosive device continued after 2003, and that some may still be ongoing.
Obama: What Iranian nuclear weapons program? « The Enterprise Blog

Little boy, my military experience and education background puts me above some mental midget like you on military and foreign policy affairs.

You are one of those tin foil boobs living in la-la land when it comes to what is going on around the world.

Idiots like you back in the 1930s ended up costing us and the world the most costly war ever in blood and money, it's called WWII. We spent 37.5% of our GDP on that war and don't even compare the number of dead or injured to Iraq and Afghanistan combined. Oh, those two wars account for an average 4.6% of our GDP going back to 2001.

Let's see 4.6% of GDP compared to 37.5%, now you see why we have bases around the world to PREVENT large scale wars that you and Ron Paul seem to be ok with given your lame strategy.

Paul does not want to say he is sorry, just let other countries deal with their own problem, even let them pay for their own problems.

Paul was 100% supportive of going after the people that caused 9/11. Paul never wanted to see the half wars that we entered where we focus on toppling dictators and propping up new dictators rather than go after the people that caused 9/11... You know, like what happened.

Paul has made clear his position on 9/11 and the attacks. It's foolish political infants like yourself that exploit nationalism over resolving the problem with real answers. There is not a single study on the planet that agrees that America was attacked because we are free, yet EVERYTHING even the terrorists to the US military and Government studies show they attacked us because we mettle in their country. We kill their people, we kill their military, we prop up dictators and we arm them…

Last edited:
Nevermind one of the Top 5 Al Qai'da leaders is working from inside Iran, even the White House admitted it last week.

Ron Paul proving why he has no business being president.
“I’m worried about it too, but maybe not in the same way as some others worry about it. I worry about us overreacting on Iran like we did in Iraq,” Paul said. “I think what’s going on now is not too dissimilar with Iran. Iran is not a physical threat to us. They do not have capabilities. The stories you might hear about them being on the verge of a nuclear weapon is not true by our CIA and by the United Nations they are not on the verge of it. Does that mean I don’t care? Yeah I care. I don’t want them to get a weapon.”

Paul said even if Iran does get a nuclear weapon that conservatives in favor of preventing the country from developing one and support intervention to stop the development are just worried that Iran will get a nuclear weapon and won’t use it and “all their fear mongering didn’t work.”

“Who are they going to bomb?” Paul said referring to Iran. “If they had one or two bombs, they are going to bomb Israel? Israel has 300 of them! And our submarines all around there passing and everything else.”

Here’s what the IAEA had to say today about an Iranian nuclear weapons program:

The information indicates that Iran has carried out the following activities that are relevant to the development of a nuclear explosive device:

• Efforts, some successful, to procure nuclear related and dual use equipment and materials by military related individuals and entities (Annex, Sections C.1 and C.2);

• Efforts to develop undeclared pathways for the production of nuclear material (Annex, Section C.3);

• The acquisition of nuclear weapons development information and documentation from a clandestine nuclear supply network (Annex, Section C.4); and

• Work on the development of an indigenous design of a nuclear weapon including the testing of components (Annex, Sections C.5–C.12).

While some of the activities identified in the Annex have civilian as well as military applications, others are specific to nuclear weapons.

The information indicates that prior to the end of 2003 the above activities took place under a structured programme. There are also indications that some activities relevant to the development of a nuclear explosive device continued after 2003, and that some may still be ongoing.
Obama: What Iranian nuclear weapons program? « The Enterprise Blog

Little boy, my military experience and education background puts me above some mental midget like you on military and foreign policy affairs.

You are one of those tin foil boobs living in la-la land when it comes to what is going on around the world.

Idiots like you back in the 1930s ended up costing us and the world the most costly war ever in blood and money, it's called WWII. We spent 37.5% of our GDP on that war and don't even compare the number of dead or injured to Iraq and Afghanistan combined. Oh, those two wars account for an average 4.6% of our GDP going back to 2001.

Let's see 4.6% of GDP compared to 37.5%, now you see why we have bases around the world to PREVENT large scale wars that you and Ron Paul seem to be ok with given your lame strategy.

Last time I will ask you. How do you plan on paying for all of these bases and wars... The very last fucking time.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVTgwdJlDFw"]Malkin attacks Paul on 9/11 questions - YouTube[/ame]

Uh, we already have our bases overseas and we're paying for them via taxes. Wars? Last time I checked we are just in Afghanistan now....didn't you just say Ron Paul is ok with that war?

I understand you're against stopping Iran from getting nuclear bombs because you don't think they'll use them on us or you don't mind if the "Jews" get attacked.....isn't that true about you Paulkooks? You deep down don't like the Jews.

Isn't that the claim why we went into Iraq, to help the Jews and to steal their oil? It had nothing to do with stopping a terrorist supporter and keeping the flow of middle east oil open to everyone....eh?

So how much will we save if we close our bases in Europe and Asia? What happens when China invades our technology providers in Taiwan and South Korea, or even Japan say 15 years from now. No TVs or cars for you.

What about those Russians getting grand ideas again going after Middle East oil and driving up those costs. Don't worry, you don't have a car....see Japan story above. Or Russia finally pushing Europe against us, see how that helps us in economic terms.

You see, you have no clue what the costs of your stupid ideas are because most sane Americans believe they are crap and won't allow you and ole Ron to destroy this country...or allow more 9/11 attacks on our soil.

Last time I will ask you. How do you plan on paying for all of these bases and wars... The very last fucking time.

Forum List

Back