Paul Sorvino On Harvey Weinstein Blacklisting Daughter Mira Sorvino: “I Will Kill That Motherf*****”

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I really like Paul as an actor, seems like a genuinely down to earth guy, the kind you could have a beer with and shoot the breeze.

Anyways, if Paul is anything like "Paulie", Weinstein had best watch his back (swearing in this clip, if you haven't seen the movie)...

https://decider.com/2018/01/03/paul...96.686020777.1513694041-1833533024.1513694041

When asked by TMZ about the blacklisting plot launched against his daughter, Paul Sorvinosaid, “If I were to answer you, I might put everybody in jeopardy. But if I meet [Harvey Weinstein] on the street, he better, he ought to hope that he goes to jail because if we come across, I think he’ll be lying on the floor somehow. Magically.”

He then added, “Good for for him if he goes [to jail] because if not he has to meet me. And I’ll kill the m**********r.” (censorship mine, actual article is explicit). The actor also denied knowing about the accusations, saying that if he did know, Weinstein would have been in a wheelchair. Plus, we’ve all see what Paul (aka “Paulie”) can do with garlic, so watch your back, Harvey!

Forum List

Back