The Hill: NSA losing "top talent" at unprecedented rate due to low morale

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
NSA losing top talent: report

"OH NO! Then how will they protect us from the next 9/11, Ft Hood, Boston Marathon, San Bernardino, Pulse nightclub, NYC bike path attacks??? WTF do these people even do?" - Wacky Ann Coulter

i agree with Wacky Ann...

"OH NO! Then how will they protect us from the next 9/11, Ft Hood, Boston Marathon, San Bernardino, Pulse nightclub, NYC bike path attacks??? WTF do these people even do?" - Wacky Ann Coulter

They stop the thousands of terrorist attacks you never hear about because they don't happen. The NSA is the single most important agency in the US.

If the NSA is so important, why dont they amend the COTUS to make their unconstitutional actions OK?

Yep, this is true everywhere up and down this administration. Ditto on FBI and State.
Comforting isn't it? :rolleyes-41:

Yep. It will continue to be until all the worthless Obama holdovers are fired.

Many of the "Obama holdovers" are Bush holdovers .. Career professionals, most of whom are apolitical. But hey, go ahead and "drain the swamp" of competent people, replacing them with either nobody, or incompetent millionaire Trump cronies.

main-qimg-fd8366c26dd583316a5804339a8447cc-c

We have a word for what Wacky Ann does. It is called a traitor. All the professionals at our national security agencies do their best to protect Americans. You don't know how many attacks they have thwarted. You people are noxious weeds that need to be gotten rid of.

Yep, this is true everywhere up and down this administration. Ditto on FBI and State.
Comforting isn't it? :rolleyes-41:

You are quite worthless so take your traitorous ass somewhere else.

We have a word for what Wacky Ann does. It is called a traitor. All the professionals at our national security agencies do their best to protect Americans. You don't know how many attacks they have thwarted. You people are noxious weeds that need to be gotten rid of.

I say we leave the noxious weeds for the time being.
We'll spray with Roundup if they're still around come spring. ;)

02ba2ffb04b3949c62535bacb882518b.jpg

You are quite worthless so take your traitorous ass somewhere else.

And WHY should Obama political appointees still be in place over a year after the next President is sworn into office?

The arrogance of these "We Are The World" Dimbocrats that think everything will just fall apart if they are not there to hold it all together is just breathe taking.

Forum List

Back