Will He Take Credit For This As Well?

hjmick

Platinum Member
Mar 28, 2007
Charleston, SC
We all know by now that President Trump has taken credit for the fact that no U.S. originating flight suffered any passenger deaths last year, despite not having any real influence on whether or not that happens...

That being the case, one must ask...

Will he be taking credit in tweet for this?

CHARLESTON, W.Va. — Coal mining deaths surged in the U.S. in 2017, one year after they hit a record low.

The nation's coal mines recorded 15 deaths last year, including eight in West Virginia. Kentucky had two deaths, and there were one each in Alabama, Colorado, Montana, Pennsylvania and Wyoming. In 2016 there were eight U.S. coal mine deaths...

US coal mining deaths surge in 2017 after hitting record low

Make no mistake, I do not believe for one second that President Trump is responsible for the rise in deaths in the coal mining industry, but neither do I remotely believe he is responsible for the fact that there were no passenger deaths on any U.S. originating airline flights.

My point is simple, if the man is going to attempt to take credit for anything that goes right or is good, then by GOD he's just as responsible for the crap...

He takes credit for making you little girls cry and cry....lol! All he has to do is make any statement and you meltdown for days. Tell us, who is your daddy? Trump is! LOL

Maybe the mine inspectors were Obama appointees. Will Chicago democrat mayor take credit for the murder rate dropping from 700 in 2016 to... only... 690 last year? It seems that it's safer to work in a coal mine in West Va. than it is to walk the streets of Chicago

He takes credit for making you little girls cry and cry....lol! All he has to do is make any statement and you meltdown for days. Tell us, who is your daddy? Trump is! LOL

He doesn't make me cry at all, neither does he make me "meltdown". I hope he does well, just as I did Obama. I voted for neither of them, nor did I vote for Hillary. I do wish he would cease acting like a petulant twelve year old girl and shut down his twitter account.

I doesn't surprise me that you failed to see the point of my post. Just as Obama supporters were blind to his faults for eight years, Trump supporters are the same. They have become what it is they complained about for eight years.

As for "Who is my daddy?" Let me be very clear... My "daddy" is dead, has been for almost ten years now. He was a better man than Donald Trump could ever hope to be.

Funny, looked like to me you were crying on the internet about Donald Trump again. That is what you and the rest of the regressives do daily. Cry.

Mick are you a regressive again?....i cant leave you anywhere....no tapioca for you tonight....

If calling it as I see it is regressive, I'm guilty Harry. Time for rehabilitation I suppose... Can't wait to start toeing the line again... PARTY OVER COUNTRY!

Close to zero mining in 2016 which probably translates to more deaths per million hours worked, tons of coal extracted and pretty much every other relevant metric. Great cherry picking there.

whatever Trump does--I LOVE IT !!!!!!!! Go Trump
hahahahahhahahahaha

We all know by now that President Trump has taken credit for the fact that no U.S. originating flight suffered any passenger deaths last year, despite not having any real influence on whether or not that happens...

CHARLESTON, W.Va. — Coal mining deaths surged in the U.S. in 2017, one year after they hit a record low.

The nation's coal mines recorded 15 deaths last year, including eight in West Virginia. Kentucky had two deaths, and there were one each in Alabama, Colorado, Montana, Pennsylvania and Wyoming. In 2016 there were eight U.S. coal mine deaths...

Make no mistake, I do not believe for one second that President Trump is responsible for the rise in deaths in the coal mining industry, but neither do I remotely believe he is responsible for the fact that there were no passenger deaths on any U.S. originating airline flights.

My point is simple, if the man is going to attempt to take credit for anything that goes right or is good, then by GOD he's just as responsible for the crap...
OMIGAWD! 15 People? What are we to do? 15 People!
A quote from the idiot Libs " if it saves 1 life, its worth it." Shut down those mines Now!
Idiots.

A quote from the idiot Libs " if it saves 1 life, its worth it." Shut down those mines Now!
Idiots.

Once again, someone who misses the point of the OP. Congratulations.

Idiots.

So, Trump is responsible for EVERYTHING that goes wrong, but not for anything that goes Right? You sir are an ass hole.

Gee SSGT, do you remember when Obama was responsible for everything that went right, little that there was, but not for the many things that went wrong. Welcome to snowflake land.

Idiots.

So, Trump is responsible for EVERYTHING that goes wrong, but not for anything that goes Right? You sir are an ass hole.

Idiots.

Given his constipated reasoning or lack thereof I suspect he lacks one and you are in error.

Gee SSGT, do you remember when Obama was responsible for everything that went right, little that there was, but not for the many things that went wrong. Welcome to snowflake land.

Doesn't that require mass quantities of LSD and sometimes a lobotomy as well.

Forum List

Back