DeSantis in 2024 for Repubs

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

Looks like the only question is who his running mate will be. I vote for Nikki Haley, but if DeSantis really wants to defeat President Biden, he will pick Liz Cheney, guaranteeing some crossover Democrat votes. Otherwise he stands little chance.

Looks like the only question is who his running mate will be. I vote for Nikki Haley, but if DeSantis really wants to defeat President Biden, he will pick Liz Cheney, guaranteeing some crossover Democrat votes. Otherwise he stands little chance.
Trump is going to spend then next 2 years destroying Desantis. It's going to be great to watch.

Liz Cheney? That's the dumbest thing I've heard in a long long time, Astro! Right now, Liz is about as radioactive as a politician can get. I'm thinking Kristi Noem.

And by the way...Biden can't hide in the basement this time. He'll actually have to debate. That's going to be a debacle.

if DeSantis really wants to defeat President Biden, he will pick Liz Cheney, guaranteeing some crossover Democrat votes. Otherwise he stands little chance.

HA!

Yeah dude, DeSantis should pick loser warmonger Liz Cheney - because she has far more charm and charisma than he.

As if the Media isn't going to go after DeSantis the exact same way they went after Trump.

Keep your neocon warmongers to yourself, they're more at home in the corrupt Democrat party than they are the new MAGA Republican party.

Liz Cheney? That's the dumbest thing I've heard in a long long time, Astro! Right now, Liz is about as radioactive as a politician can get. I'm thinking Kristi Noem.
\
Nope. South Dakota is not ready to give her up to the swamp.

It’s that decidedly spotty record that a new op-ed from the Wall Street Journal’s editorial board zeroes in on as it makes the case that it’s time for the Republican Party to move on from the former president.

“Mr. Trump has botched the 2022 elections, and it could hand Democrats the Senate for two more years,” reads the op-ed. “Mr. Trump had policy successes as President, including tax cuts and deregulation, but he has led Republicans into one political fiasco after another.”
The problem with the GOP abandoning Trump is that Trump represents, embodies, and promotes the Republican agenda and what conservativism is: illiberal, anti-democratic, and authoritarian, racist, bigoted, and hateful, fear of positive, beneficial change, fear of diversity, inclusion, and dissent.

All the GOP knows is white grievance politics and racist replacement theory as practiced by Trump.

The title says DeSantis, the post says TDS. Thread closed.

Generally, for most members, I would have to agree with you. But, we all know this member, I think we have to make a "reasonable accommodation," in his particular case.

"Under Title III, no individual may be discriminated against on the basis of disability with regards to the full and equal enjoyment of the goods, services, facilities, or accommodations of any place of public accommodation by any person who owns, leases, or operates a place of public accommodation."

IMO? We must pity this member and his crippling disability. Living with severe chronic TDS, day in and day out, must be a terrible burden. :sigh2:

Liz Cheney would lose him GOP votes. He will run with Tim Scott. You heard it here first.

Forum List

Back