Paul Ryan wants any Republican other than Donald Trump in 2024

Obama compromised on healthcare
He did? What did he compromise?

Biden compromised on the infrastructure bill
He compromised with other Dims.

Pelosi is a master at working behind the scenes to craft an agreement
Yeah, she's a master at screwing us all.

Far right Republicans do not compromise …….not with Democrats and not with fellow Republicans

True.

Of course democrats like him. He sells out to them repeatedly. If a democrat likes a Republican …voters should know to steer clear of them. See John McCain and Mitt Romney.
Yes, Ryan, Romney, McCain and Cheney are all sell outs.

I'll vote for Trump if he's the nominee, but I'll be supporting someone else during the primaries. Hopefully DeSantis or Abbot will be running.

I think he's right. Trump was so villainized in the media, that any campaign he runs can effectively be quashed with "JAN6! JAN6! JAN6!" Counter-Ads. The right will have his support, and the democrats will do everything possible to make him seem like Adolf Hitler reincarnate to the independents.
/----/ If Independents really cared what democRATs thought, they wouldn't be Independent, they'd be democRATs.

Ryan is a big lobbyist now because it takes a lot of money to keep that Grandpa Munster hairdo looking right. Putting 'America first' is the last thing assholes like Ryan want to see.

Paul Ryan is an establishment douchebag who couldn't win a seat even though he used to be the Speaker of the House.

Paul Ryan wants to make one thing crystal clear: He is for any Republican not named Donald Trump in 2024.
“That new swing voter in American politics is the suburban voter, and it’s really clear the suburban voter doesn’t like Trump, but they like Republicans,” the former House speaker said during a recent appearance on Fox Business. “So I think anybody not named Trump, I think is so much more likely to win the White House for us.”
Which is blunt!
Ryan’s assessment comes even as Trump appears not only likely to run again, but is making preparations for what a third bid for president would look like.
As CNN’s Gabby Orr reported on Tuesday, Trump appears to be “accelerating his plans for another presidential campaign,” going as far as to weigh where the campaign would be based (Florida and the Washington, DC, area are the two leading options) and who might help lead the effort (longtime GOP operative Chris LaCivita is seen as one possibility).
Ryan, a Wisconsin Republican who left office in 2019 amid the hostile takeover of the Republican Party by Trump, has not been shy about offering his skepticism about the former President running again for the White House.
“Whether he runs or not, I don’t really know if it matters,” Ryan said earlier this month. “He’s not going to be the nominee, I don’t think.”
Fuck Paul Ryan, he ecapsulates much of what is wrong with Washington.

/----/ If Independents really cared what democRATs thought, they wouldn't be Independent, they'd be democRATs.

Man aren't you shallow. By that same logic, if they really cared about anything Trump said, they'd be republicans.

Independents are a wishy washy group, and can be swayed by really good propaganda/campaigns. Without them, we won't have a free America. Likewise, with them, we also have Biden.

Man aren't you shallow. By that same logic, if they really cared about anything Trump said, they'd be republicans.

Independents are a wishy washy group, and can be swayed by really good propaganda/campaigns. Without them, we won't have a free America. Likewise, with them, we also have Biden.
/-----/ Rush Limbaugh said it best. Independents are just democrats that don't like being called a democrat. They still vote the same way.

/-----/ Rush Limbaugh said it best. Independents are just democrats that don't like being called a democrat. They still vote the same way.

And there you have it, and he's right. That's why I fear if Trump runs, millions upon millions of democrat dollars will bombard the TV, Radio and Social Media outlets with January 6th fear mongering, and lies, swaying wishy-washy independents too lazy to dig deeper for themselves. It's almost like we need another outsider.

Paul Ryan is an establishment douchebag who couldn't win a seat even though he used to be the Speaker of the House.

Paul Ryan wants to make one thing crystal clear: He is for any Republican not named Donald Trump in 2024.
“That new swing voter in American politics is the suburban voter, and it’s really clear the suburban voter doesn’t like Trump, but they like Republicans,” the former House speaker said during a recent appearance on Fox Business. “So I think anybody not named Trump, I think is so much more likely to win the White House for us.”
Which is blunt!
Ryan’s assessment comes even as Trump appears not only likely to run again, but is making preparations for what a third bid for president would look like.
As CNN’s Gabby Orr reported on Tuesday, Trump appears to be “accelerating his plans for another presidential campaign,” going as far as to weigh where the campaign would be based (Florida and the Washington, DC, area are the two leading options) and who might help lead the effort (longtime GOP operative Chris LaCivita is seen as one possibility).
Ryan, a Wisconsin Republican who left office in 2019 amid the hostile takeover of the Republican Party by Trump, has not been shy about offering his skepticism about the former President running again for the White House.
“Whether he runs or not, I don’t really know if it matters,” Ryan said earlier this month. “He’s not going to be the nominee, I don’t think.”

And there you have it, and he's right. That's why I fear if Trump runs, millions upon millions of democrat dollars will bombard the TV, Radio and Social Media outlets with January 6th fear mongering, and lies, swaying wishy-washy independents too lazy to dig deeper for themselves. It's almost like we need another outsider.

Why wouldn’t they?

They also need to make it clear that Trump plans to pardon anyone who attacked the Capitol

Paul Ryan, the neocon robber baron, has spoken, anti-worker asshole that he is.
Paul Ryan the LOSER who couldn't beat Joe Biden in a debate that Paul Ryan? :auiqs.jpg: He should shut his pie hole. I have family members who voted for Obama because that asshole threatened to RAID the railroad retirement fund and dump all the workers into the near bankrupt social security program.

Paul Ryan the LOSER who couldn't beat Joe Biden in a debate that Paul Ryan? :auiqs.jpg: He should shut his pie hole. I have family members who voted for Obama because that asshole threatened to RAID the railroad retirement fund and dump all the workers into the near bankrupt social security program.
I hold no affection for Ryan and his feckless position on the social safety net. But let's be clear about one thing. He lost his position as Speaker because he wasn't Crazy enough for the misnamed Freedom Caucus. It's essentially the same reason Boehner retired. He was another feckless dick but he was wise enough to see the Crazy coming and got out. Now the Crazy isn't just confined to the Freedom Caucus. It has consumed the entire POT caucus.

Forum List

Back