Paul Ryan: Rape Is Just Another 'Method Of Conception'

The guy that shot up the theater in Aurora, Colorado doesn't owe me an explanation either, what's your point?

Yet you have an OP on the main page stating that "Rape doesn't justify abortion"

Funny that, huh

Seems like you think abortion needs to be justified otherwise you wouldn't be making bullshit claims like I "think the baby is responsible for the sins of his father".

I don't care what reason a woman has for terminating her pregnancy. It's not mine or your business.

By the way, it is a legal right, not a constitutional one. You should learn the difference.
Roe v. Wade went all the way to SCOTUS and they ruled it Constitutional. As far as I'm concerned it's a Constitutionally protected right.

So again, stop trying to control women's bodies bodies and worry about yourself, conservative rugged individualist.

Actually, I oppose abortions on principle. That means I think they are only permissible, not justified, if the mother's life is in danger.

According to SCOTUS it is constitutional for the police to use a dog to search your car. That does not make it a constitutionally protected right.

Abortion - Its still

NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS

what a woman chooses to do with her own body.

What YOU do with YOUR body is YOUR business.

What SHE does with HER body is HER business.

Feel free to repeat that as often as is necessary for you to understand the basic truth of it.

Yet you have an OP on the main page stating that "Rape doesn't justify abortion"

Funny that, huh

Seems like you think abortion needs to be justified otherwise you wouldn't be making bullshit claims like I "think the baby is responsible for the sins of his father".

I don't care what reason a woman has for terminating her pregnancy. It's not mine or your business.

Roe v. Wade went all the way to SCOTUS and they ruled it Constitutional. As far as I'm concerned it's a Constitutionally protected right.

So again, stop trying to control women's bodies bodies and worry about yourself, conservative rugged individualist.

Actually, I oppose abortions on principle. That means I think they are only permissible, not justified, if the mother's life is in danger.

According to SCOTUS it is constitutional for the police to use a dog to search your car. That does not make it a constitutionally protected right.

Abortion - Its still

NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS

Feel free to repeat that as often as is necessary for you to understand the basic truth of it.

Guess what, my opinion is none of your business. I suggest you take your childish attempt to make a point, use it to practice folding an 8 point origami star, and shove it up your ass.

we know why Ryan supports forcing women to have rapist's babies, he's a catholic & they'd reprimand him if he said anything different like that time during the 1st war on women where he was forced to throw Rand under the bus because his religion thought he went overboard w/ his Randian/individualistic rhetoric.

true story

tissue?

Another pretension to cleverness that betrays ignorance of the fact that even FBI statistics have a "Forcible Rape" category.

parsing words now are we?

Who in this thread is posting-while-Catholic? Those that are need to recuse themselves as everyone knows their stance on the issue and it doesn't have to do w/ rationality.

Sorry to make your butt hurt and point out your ignorance of the fact that "Forcible Rape" is a well known and used term in the legal community. You just blew yourself out of your ass.

todd-akin-rape-abortion-consensual-sex-flirting-ecards-someecards.png

You expect lying libs to tell the truth about this?

And he's right.

I have a sister in law who adopted a baby. We don't know his conception. It could have been a mistake, a rape. We don't know.

It does't change he's alive and he's beautiful.

Liberals want him DEAD before he has a chance to breathe.

And WE are the fanatics? We are the radicals?

It is truly bassackwards.

I know. It makes no sense really. It's radical to support the life of an unborn child, but "normal" to advocate for it's death.

I am very glad your sister in law recieved her son. I think we need to praise God for every life that survives to be born.
I'm not surprised to see you agreeing with another liar.

What are you talking about? I rarely agree with you.

The rw Fundies will eventually become a permanent minority the way they want to legislate over women's bodies.

Yeah, because killing your children is a great way to ensure your policies continue into the next generation.

Abortion - Its still

NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS

No one is saying anything about what a woman chooses to do with her own body. We are talking about what she chooses to do with the body of her child. You know, the one that is killed by abortion.

BTW. you realize you are a freaking hypocrite when you support Obamacare and any other form of Government health care which is designed to tell us what the heck we can do with our bodies.

sombody has gone "all-in" in the "rape is just another means of conception" opinion. You agree w/ Ryan Avatar?

Last edited:
In other word, "Its still a Man's World folks."

You've clearly never been married.

Romney is too good and decent an American to have Paul Ryan on the ticket with him.

Ryan showed his true colors after his budget was criticized by the Catholic church (his church) so he lied and said Ayn Rand didn't mean much to him :lol:

Paul Ryan Tries Keeping Up With Etch-a-Sketch Mitt By Pretending His Ayn Rand Fandom Is an 'Urban Legend' | Crooks and Liars
We saw last week that Ryan now wants to pretend that he never really was a big Ayn Rand fanboy, since he figured out that Rand doesn't go down very well with the Bible thumpers who comprise the GOP's most reliable base. But even after he was called out as a liar, he's still trying to run away from his Randbot past -- most recently in Jonathan Weisman's profile of Ryan for the New York Times:

Last edited:
Abortion - Its still

NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS

No one is saying anything about what a woman chooses to do with her own body. We are talking about what she chooses to do with the body of her child. You know, the one that is killed by abortion.

BTW. you realize you are a freaking hypocrite when you support Obamacare and any other form of Government health care which is designed to tell us what the heck we can do with our bodies.

That fetus is inside her body. She can do what she likes with it, and its none of your damned business.

Forum List

Back