Paul Ryan: Rape Is Just Another 'Method Of Conception'

If women dont want the government involved in their reproductive choices then they shouldn't expect tax payers to pay for their birth control nor their baby killing. Taxes=government

Last edited:
After watching the clip, Ryan was totally correct right down the line. The method of conception does not change the definition of life. His views on abortion are his personal views. Future President Romney believes in exceptions regarding rape and incest and that is the governmental policy that he supports.

It isn't the policies that democrats want to attack, it's the horror of someone having a personal position that differs from what they demand.

Who the fuck are you to think a woman should be forced to carry that baby to term? Who the fuck are you to take a woman's choice away? You talk a lot of shit about the government staying out of people's lives and people being allowed to make their own decisions for someone who wants to control the body of every woman in the country.

Just someone looking out for the rights of the innocent. Not willing to kill them for convenience.

You want government to run our health care, but somehow protecting life is an evil use of government resources?

And no. I have no desire to control the bodies of women. I want to protect the bodies of the unborn baby from brutal killing. It's truly horrific that you want to kill your offspring.

Dishonesty from the "Religious" right.

Do you know what dishonesty is? Seriously? What the heck is abortion if it's not a choice to kill your offspring? Doesn't it result in the terminated life of your child?

Or are you going to try to lie and pretend your child doesn't exist when he/she is in utero?

You are only lying to yourself by denying it. Abortion is killing one's offspring in utero

Just someone looking out for the rights of the innocent. Not willing to kill them for convenience.

You want government to run our health care, but somehow protecting life is an evil use of government resources?

And no. I have no desire to control the bodies of women. I want to protect the bodies of the unborn baby from brutal killing. It's truly horrific that you want to kill your offspring.

Do you know what dishonesty is? Seriously? What the heck is abortion if it's not a choice to kill your offspring? Doesn't it result in the terminated life of your child?

Or are you going to try to lie and pretend your child doesn't exist when he/she is in utero?

You are only lying to yourself by denying it. Abortion is killing one's offspring in utero

You're a dishonest hack.

the man you were responding to was defending a woman's right to choose, if she gets raped.

You responded to him, by YOU telling HIM, that HE wants to KILL HIS CHILDREN.

His children.

Him.

You're a scumbag.

Then you know that America is the greatest country in the world and Obama is turning it to shit and that he has to go.

Getting rid of Obama alone is not enough to fix this nation. It's a start, but only just a start. It then becomes the responsibility of the nations citizens to become good people by turning to God and keeping the commandments of our own free will. When we give God our hearts and our minds willingly and follow His counsel to live good and virtuous lives, He will be able to heal the land and make us great once more.

If we get rid of Obama and continue the same corruption, if we continue living lives that create a culture of death, hostility, crudeness, etc, nothing will change. We will just end up with another leader who wont be able to fix our problems because the solutions are in our hands and in our lives, not in Washington DC.

"The method of conception doesn't change the definition of life." Huh?!!....

Huh, what? Are you disputing science? He's absolutely right. He also goes on to say that Romney's abortion platform agrees with exceptions for abortion in the case of rape or incest, but for some reason you failed to include that. Why?

Huh, what? Are you disputing science? He's absolutely right. He also goes on to say that Romney's abortion platform agrees with exceptions for abortion in the case of rape or incest, but for some reason you failed to include that. Why?

Yea, by the way - what the OP is trying to drum outrage about kind of falls pretty flat.

disagree with his stance or whatever, hell I certainly do - but stop looking for corny contrived outrage.

I'm thinking of starting up a national registry for both men and women who are not pro-choice. Women who are willing to carry someone else's fetus to term may sign up, and men who are willing to pay for the care and feeding of the woman and unborn child may also sign up.

Interested?

Once again, you've failed to understand the concept of personal responsibility and accountability. Killing your child at your convenience is not being responsible. It's quite the opposite.

And tell me something, do we have the medical technology to transfer a child alive from one uterus to another? Otherwise, your whole plan is destined to fail from the beginning.
Of course we do, we've had it for a while.

A simple no would have sufficed. It certainly didn't surprise me.

You're a dishonest hack.

the man you were responding to was defending a woman's right to choose, if she gets raped.

His children.

Him.

You're a scumbag.
He doesn't really make Mormons look good, sadly.

You're a dishonest hack.

His children.

Him.

You're a scumbag.

It's just a bizarre reality some of these retards live in.

Praising God and pretending the Country is too full of degenerates, while he himself in a conversation lies and tells a man that he wants to kill his own kids. Scum of the Earth, imo.

You're a dishonest hack.

His children.

Him.

You're a scumbag.

I see. So rather than address the fact that the act of abortion is killing your offspring, you want to play a game of mental gymnastics to in order to pretend im being dishonest.

I hope calling me names makes you feel better. It really doesnt effect me. Nor does it change the fact that the act of abortion is killing ones own offspring. Nor does it change the fact that by supporting legalized abortion, you are arguing to be able to legally kill your own children. I find that very repulsive. I wish those who supported abortion would feel the same way and change their position on it so we could end this culture of death in our society.

Perhaps the democrats want to change the definition of what life is. A baby conceived by rape is not really a life. It isn't alive so there's nothing wrong with removing the excess cells. This is one of those things that can get really out of hand.

Ryan never said that rape is just another method of conception. He said "the method of conception doesn't change the definition of life". Does anyone disagree with that statement? Ryan also said that it's the Romney administration and Romney makes the policy including abortions in the case of rape? Why don't y'all lefties try thinking instead of salivating every time some lefties rings the abortion dinner gong.

You expect lying libs to tell the truth about this?

And he's right.

I have a sister in law who adopted a baby. We don't know his conception. It could have been a mistake, a rape. We don't know.

It does't change he's alive and he's beautiful.

Liberals want him DEAD before he has a chance to breathe.

And WE are the fanatics? We are the radicals?

It is truly bassackwards.

You're a dishonest hack.

His children.

Him.

You're a scumbag.

Praising God and pretending the Country is too full of degenerates, while he himself in a conversation lies and tells a man that he wants to kill his own kids. Scum of the Earth, imo.

Kind of sad that you guys have to lie about lying in order to avoid the actual topic of the conversation.

You're a dishonest hack.

His children.

Him.

You're a scumbag.

I see. So rather than address the fact that the act of abortion is killing your offspring, you want to play a game of mental gymnastics to in order to pretend im being dishonest.

I hope calling me names makes you feel better. It really doesnt effect me. Nor does it change the fact that the act of abortion is killing ones own offspring. Nor does it change the fact that by supporting legalized abortion, you are arguing to be able to legally kill your own children. I find that very repulsive. I wish those who supported abortion would feel the same way and change their position on it so we could end this culture of death in our society.

what you're doing is lying, because your position is weak.

Supporting someone else's right to have an abortion is not a statement of your own views on abortion, it's supporting someone else's right to to HAVE their own view, despite your own.

Just because you disagree with them, doesn't mean they're fighting to kill their own kids, that's a cowardly and lying position. Seriously, grow a set of fucking balls and argue on the merits and not on stretches and spins so as to try to demonize someone for something they haven't even said and don't even believe. Grow balls.

Perhaps the democrats want to change the definition of what life is. A baby conceived by rape is not really a life. It isn't alive so there's nothing wrong with removing the excess cells. This is one of those things that can get really out of hand.

It does get out of hand. And can do so very quickly. When people are willing to make exceptions for what is life in one case, they are more likely to do the same elsewhere.

The only logical place to define when a new life exists is when a unique individual's cells begin dividing. And that is at conception.

Kind of sad that you guys have to lie about lying in order to avoid the actual topic of the conversation.

you did lie.

you said he WANTS to kill his own kids.

flat out lie.

Ryan never said that rape is just another method of conception. He said "the method of conception doesn't change the definition of life". Does anyone disagree with that statement? Ryan also said that it's the Romney administration and Romney makes the policy including abortions in the case of rape? Why don't y'all lefties try thinking instead of salivating every time some lefties rings the abortion dinner gong.

You expect lying libs to tell the truth about this?

And he's right.

I have a sister in law who adopted a baby. We don't know his conception. It could have been a mistake, a rape. We don't know.

It does't change he's alive and he's beautiful.

Liberals want him DEAD before he has a chance to breathe.

And WE are the fanatics? We are the radicals?

It is truly bassackwards.

I know. It makes no sense really. It's radical to support the life of an unborn child, but "normal" to advocate for it's death.

I am very glad your sister in law recieved her son. I think we need to praise God for every life that survives to be born.

you did lie.

you said he WANTS to kill his own kids.

flat out lie.

Except I didnt. Because he supports abortion which is the act of killing your offspring.

what you're doing is lying, because your position is weak.

Supporting someone else's right to have an abortion is not a statement of your own views on abortion, it's supporting someone else's right to to HAVE their own view, despite your own.

Just because you disagree with them, doesn't mean they're fighting to kill their own kids, that's a cowardly and lying position. Seriously, grow a set of fucking balls and argue on the merits and not on stretches and spins so as to try to demonize someone for something they haven't even said and don't even believe. Grow balls.

My position is so weak that you have to avoid it by making false accusations rather than actually dealing with the fact that by supporting abortion you support legally being able to kill your own offspring.

Forum List

Back