Paul Ryan: Rape Is Just Another 'Method Of Conception'

Aug 7, 2012
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cat5SyMBSpk]Paul Ryan: Rape Is Just Another 'Method Of Conception' - YouTube[/ame]

I think he should be forced to have a sex change operation and see what he thinks then!:mad:

"The method of conception doesn't change the definition of life." Huh?!!....what about it changing the life of the woman? What if the woman doesn't want a child conceived in rape or she medically shouldn't have children?

And he passes the buck saying "Remember the president makes policy, however."

But what's to say that YOU, Paul Ryan won't affect Romney's policy? After all, he is wishy washy and often goes where his advisers or his political party leads him. He did that in MA. Couldn't get anything done so he caved to the dems.

Last edited:
If conservatives were racist as libtards contend; they'd be pro-abortion. Planned Parenthood has killed thousands more blacks than the KKK ever did.

• Banned
If conservatives were racist as libtards contend; they'd be pro-abortion. Planned Parenthood has killed thousands more blacks than the KKK ever did.

And the reason abortions are higher among minorities is that rape and unwanted pregnancy is higher among poor and minority women who can't support a child. It has nothing to do with the race of the child per se. Nothing!

how is Akin dropping out a plus "for the sake of the conservative movement" when his views match Ryan's :eusa_eh: I know a BS'er when I hear one :bsflag:

Last edited:

And the reason abortions are higher among minorities is that rape and unwanted pregnancy is higher among poor and minority women who can't support a child. It has nothing to do with the race of the child per se. Nothing!

Actually it does, Planned PArenthood was started by Margaret Sanger who believed in eugenics and wanted to stop reproduction of "undesirables" (aka black folk), but even she said abortion was horribe. so a progressive racist that wanted birth control for black folk, didnt like abortion.....tells ya a few things dont it?

• Banned

Actually it does, Planned PArenthood was started by Margaret Sanger who believed in eugenics and wanted to stop reproduction of "undesirables" (aka black folk), but even she said abortion was horribe. so a progressive racist that wanted birth control for black folk, didnt like abortion.....tells ya a few things dont it?

Abortions aren't forced. They are voluntary and a matter of choice (at least for now). What Sanger said/wanted has nothing to do with today's realities.

More thoughtful was the exploration of the issue by the Tribune's Dawn Turner Trice ("Debate over black abortion disparity," April 20, 2011), and although I'm neither black nor female, I hope to join the discussion. I'll start by saying that any implication that Planned Parenthood or other pro-choice people are waging racial cleansing against black Americans is goofy in the extreme. It's also counterproductive for activist champions of life in the womb to make the claim.

Trice's survey of experts reveals complex reasons for the higher rate among African-Americans: more unintended pregnancies, substandard health care, inadequate health insurance, ineffective use of contraceptives, poor sex education, higher rates of sexual violence and poverty. Combined, they all crush many into believing that abortion is their only choice.

Indisputable as these explanations are — and I agree with all of them — looking beyond them is necessary. And here we would wade into what sociologists call "multivariate analysis" of some other factors that are not so easily defined or as clearly measurable as demographics. Like culture, which is defined as the behaviors and beliefs characteristic of a particular social, ethnic or age group.

LINK

Last edited:

And the reasons for the pregnancies have zero to do with my argument.

Ryan never said that rape is just another method of conception. He said "the method of conception doesn't change the definition of life". Does anyone disagree with that statement? Ryan also said that it's the Romney administration and Romney makes the policy including abortions in the case of rape? Why don't y'all lefties try thinking instead of salivating every time some lefties rings the abortion dinner gong.

The President makes policy in this case the future President Mitt Romney has exceptions for rape incest and life of the mother which is a vast improvement over where we are now and yes I know the left ignores anything that does not fit their talking points but the President not the Vice President makes policy. The simple truth is Romney is smart enough to know trying to outlaw all abortion is political suicide and the majority of people are smart enough to see through these obvious scare tactics designed to try and keep people from focusing on any and everything but the Obama record of the last four years.

Abortions aren't forced. They are voluntary and a matter of choice (at least for now). What Sanger said/wanted has nothing to do with today's realities.

More thoughtful was the exploration of the issue by the Tribune's Dawn Turner Trice ("Debate over black abortion disparity," April 20, 2011), and although I'm neither black nor female, I hope to join the discussion. I'll start by saying that any implication that Planned Parenthood or other pro-choice people are waging racial cleansing against black Americans is goofy in the extreme. It's also counterproductive for activist champions of life in the womb to make the claim.

Trice's survey of experts reveals complex reasons for the higher rate among African-Americans: more unintended pregnancies, substandard health care, inadequate health insurance, ineffective use of contraceptives, poor sex education, higher rates of sexual violence and poverty. Combined, they all crush many into believing that abortion is their only choice.

Indisputable as these explanations are — and I agree with all of them — looking beyond them is necessary. And here we would wade into what sociologists call "multivariate analysis" of some other factors that are not so easily defined or as clearly measurable as demographics. Like culture, which is defined as the behaviors and beliefs characteristic of a particular social, ethnic or age group.

LINK

Because things dont work in a vaccum. So the founder of the biggest abortion provided didnt like abortions, you miss the irony of that?

We;ve had sex ed in schools, liberals told us that would help, but not it isnt just to speak about sex, but to promote it and "alternative" lifestyles. Liberals are full of shit, we now how contraceptives, sex ed and aboritons AND Teen pregnancy are higher than in the 60s? why is that?

Paul Ryan: Rape Is Just Another 'Method Of Conception'

I think he should be forced to have a sex change operation and see what he thinks then!:mad:

"The method of conception doesn't change the definition of life." Huh?!!....what about it changing the life of the woman? What if the woman doesn't want a child conceived in rape or she medically shouldn't have children?

But what's to say that YOU, Paul Ryan won't affect Romney's policy? After all, he is wishy washy and often goes where his advisers or his political party leads him. He did that in MA. Couldn't get anything done so he caved to the dems.[/quote]

You must have posted the wrong link because nowhere in that video does Ryan say anything remotely like "Rape is just another form of conception". What he does point out is that whether it's consentual sex, rape or in-vitro fertilization the end result is a human life. What he does not suggest in any way shape or form is that each method is equal. If you cannot grasp these concepts then perhaps you should see about repeating Sophomore biology and pay better attention this time

Last edited:
My question is this:

Ryan wants abortion to be illegal. Yet...he wants government to be smaller. So, if abortion was banned, WHO would enforce it, and HOW would we pay for it? By referring to our already overstretched, understaffed, underfunded PD's which are being downsized daily????

Ryan is a fucking dipshit. He aint stupid....in a book smart kinda sense...but like most radical right wingers, he wants his cake and eat it too.

how is Akin dropping out a plus "for the sake of the conservative movement" when his views match Ryan's :eusa_eh: I know a BS'er when I hear one :bsflag:

How do Akin and Ryan have the same position when Akin said Rape rarely causes conception and Ryan is saying that it does?

Or did you manage to miss that giant viewpoint difference in this thread?

How do Akin and Ryan have the same position when Akin said Rape rarely causes conception and Ryan is saying that it does?

Neither of the "forcible rape" duo would allow a woman impregnated by rape to end her pregnancy.

Believe it or not, Akin actually comes out ahead on this score. He apparently holds this position because he views this scenario as a biological impossibility (how could God's will be otherwise?), making his position merely idiotic and not consciously monstrous. Ryan's reasoning, on the other hand, is "tough shit."

Last edited:
Paul Ryan: Rape Is Just Another 'Method Of Conception' - YouTube

But what's to say that YOU, Paul Ryan won't affect Romney's policy? After all, he is wishy washy and often goes where his advisers or his political party leads him. He did that in MA. Couldn't get anything done so he caved to the dems.

Could someone buy that guy some "lips". Talking out of a "slit" looks gross.

WaxLips08.jpg
1344800968-paulryan2jpg.jpg

My question is this:

Ryan wants abortion to be illegal. Yet...he wants government to be smaller. So, if abortion was banned, WHO would enforce it, and HOW would we pay for it? By referring to our already overstretched, understaffed, underfunded PD's which are being downsized daily????

Ryan is a fucking dipshit. He aint stupid....in a book smart kinda sense...but like most radical right wingers, he wants his cake and eat it too.

Yes Ryan is smart both in a book sense and a common sense way, it's simply some people are either too stupid to understand his point or simply make idiotic arguments that they know will work on the current soundbite generations who have the attention span of gnats and can't concentrate long enough to grasp even a mildly involved concept. I don't know which category you fall into.

Ryan does want smaller gov't as does anyone who isn't leaching off what The State takes from it's productive citizens and gives to them, but he never said he wanted NO government. See if this phrase is familiar, if you got a public education you may never have heard it: "...all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life...."

That means that one of the few things The State is actually supposed to do is protect the lives of it's citizens, even the unborn ones. So your ridiculous question is the equivalent of asking if Conservatives want smaller government why do they want a police force.

Neither of the "forcible rape" duo would allow a woman impregnated by rape to end her pregnancy.

Believe it or not, Akin actually comes out ahead on this score. He apparently holds this position because he views this scenario as a biological impossibility (how could God's will be otherwise?), making his position merely idiotic and not consciously monstrous. Ryan's reasoning, on the other hand, is "tough shit."

So you admit your side is lying in this?

Good to know.

Forum List

Back