Paul Ryan loves to define things like our RIGHTS!

Ryan: “Rights come from Nature and God!”
Gee!
Are so called right's? Did I miss the boat on this point?
God controls my rights and nature executes the plan?

Then why is he in government?

Ryan what a DOPE!
:clap2::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Talk about being a dope the OP is dopey.
Government was created to protect the rights of man so let this be a lesson to you.
Don't start a thread with limited knowledge.

I would suggest idiot OP have someone read the Declaration of Independence to him where unalienable rights of man are defined.

Figures that the lefties would make this to be about religion. Ryan was making a point, and an important one. It was missed by most of the left and ignored by the rest. No surprise there.

I only posted ryan's need to tell me that gods is on his team.

Gods not real and I understand that. So he making it abot God.
I just
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::clap2:

This country has done real well relying on God for a long time. God does give us right man can't take away. I know Obama doesn't necessarily believe that cause Rev. Wright has a different view.

Speak for yourself ya fundi fuckwit. There is no God. Keep your sky fairy credits to yourself. This country was founded and built by men and women. No fantasy cloud men were involved.

So you have no rights?

rights aren't rights, they are just temporary privileges at best!
Got a winner here!:clap2:

This country has done real well relying on God for a long time. God does give us right man can't take away. I know Obama doesn't necessarily believe that cause Rev. Wright has a different view.

Speak for yourself ya fundi fuckwit. There is no God. Keep your sky fairy credits to yourself. This country was founded and built by men and women. No fantasy cloud men were involved.

So you have no rights?

GAAAWWWWDDDD!!!! I sure hope you don't have a job where your intelligence is the difference between someone surviving or not. In a related question.. How do people as stupid as you get drivers liscenses and shit and function in society?

Seriously..

So you have no rights?

So you have no rights?

GAAAWWWWDDDD!!!! I sure hope you don't have a job where your intelligence is the difference between someone surviving or not. In a related question.. How do people as stupid as you get drivers liscenses and shit and function in society?

Seriously..

Both of you wingnuts want your rights and use them too, I see.

You claim there is no God, but have no problem claiming your God-given right to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness.

Neither one of you cared to pipe up when I asked where our rights come from so you either:
1) don't have any
or
2) don't know where they come from and who is tasked with protecting them

I don't know who this new dumb-fuck de'jour is, but remind me to neg his stupid ass for saying that rights are only temporary privileges.
:cuckoo:

So you have no rights?

So you have no rights?

Seriously..

You claim there is no God, but have no problem claiming your God-given right to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness.

Neither one of you cared to pipe up when I asked where our rights come from so you either:
1) don't have any
or

I don't know who this new dumb-fuck de'jour is, but remind me to neg his stupid ass for saying that rights are only temporary privileges.

Ok I just lost a right.. who do I see to get it back? And it cant be me. I say it still exist!:confused:
And I have a few new ones too!

Before you make this statement, you must first prove that said rights are "God-given" and that they can only exist when "God-given."

Ryan: “Rights come from Nature and God!”
Gee!
Are so called right's? Did I miss the boat on this point?
God controls my rights and nature executes the plan?

Then why is he in government?

Ryan what a DOPE!
:clap2::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You shouldn't post when you've been drinking all night.

Before you make this statement, you must first prove that said rights are "God-given" and that they can only exist when "God-given."

I do not have to prove any such thing.

One key cornerstone to our foundation as a nation is our Declaration of Independence.

Do you really wish to start chipping away at that fine document to prove a point and take a chance on eroding everything else that follows?

Or isn't it better to just take it's word for it and base our system on the FACT that our most basic human rights are not given to us by the government.....that it is merely their duly elected duty to help protect these rights.
:eusa_eh:

One key cornerstone to our foundation as a nation is our Declaration of Independence.

Do you really wish to start chipping away at that fine document to prove a point and take a chance on eroding everything else that follows?

Or isn't it better to just take it's word for it and base our system on the FACT that our most basic human rights are not given to us by the government.....that it is merely their duly elected duty to help protect these rights.

I proclaim myself GOD! First thing to do is to call you a dumbass!

So you have no rights?

So you have no rights?

Seriously..

1) don't have any
or

You need to lose your slave mentality Sparky. I don't need to ask permission for my rights. I carry the same liscense as the founding fathers. That paper constitution and no bible gave any man his rights. They are my rights because I say they are. Howz that? I can, have and will defend them in a heartbeat. Howz that? I don't need to thank any non existent sky fairy for anything.

Did God also give basic human rights to the men our Founders, the first governing generation of this nation, kept in chains back on their plantations?

When your won candidate has nothing, and I mean NOTHING to offer, the best strategy is to employ useful idiots to attack the other candidate. It's Obama's entire political career in a nutshell. The usefull idiots will now dutifully fulfill their role, no matter how asinine they appear as a result.

Let's talk about the economy shall we? Let's talk about entitlements?

:lol:

They come from God, that means that no man can take them away.
EDIT: I've been looking for any info about Paul Ryan being connected to the CFR or the Tri-Lateral Commission or even having been a Bilderberg or Bohemian Grove attendee but I can't seem to find any, which I find a bit surprising. If anyone can find it for me please post it!

Of course they can be taken away....and more times than not, they are.

Most people seem to miss the subtle point of what "god given rights" is all about. It's NOT a religious point of view.

The point of distinguishing rights as "god-given" or "unalienable" is that they pre-exist any recognition of them by government or even other people. They are a by-product of being a thinking entity with volition. They are freedoms and as such can't be 'taken away', but only violated. The difference is temporal vs existential.

A right is a freedom of action and, in political terms, exists as long as no one else is violating it. Someone can violate your rights, they can impede your freedoms, temporarily, but they can't take them away - they are inherent to your existence. As soon as they stop violating your freedom, you have it once again.

The reasons our founders thought it important to call out this existential fact about our rights was specifically to reject the notion that rights were a grant from the king, or any artificial authority. Most of them were religious, of a sort, so the phrase 'god given' adequately characterized the existential nature they were describing. They claimed that they were creating a government to protect those rights we already have - not to grant them to us as a gift. That was an important distinction, one that that is largely lost on today's voters who all-too-often consider rights to be just another "benefit" provided by government.

Seriously..

1) don't have any
or

You need to lose your slave mentality Sparky. I don't need to ask permission for my rights. I carry the same liscense as the founding fathers. That paper constitution and no bible gave any man his rights. They are my rights because I say they are. Howz that? I can, have and will defend them in a heartbeat. Howz that? I don't need to thank any non existent sky fairy for anything.

So you were born with them.
Fine.
That's a good enough answer.

It's just that the circus clown you keep thanking thinks his almighty government gives them to him.

Did God also give basic human rights to the men our Founders, the first governing generation of this nation, kept in chains back on their plantations?

Yes and those same Founders abused their position and, rather than helping to protect their rights, took them away.

You mean you didn't know that?

When your won candidate has nothing, and I mean NOTHING to offer, the best strategy is to employ useful idiots to attack the other candidate. It's Obama's entire political career in a nutshell. The usefull idiots will now dutifully fulfill their role, no matter how asinine they appear as a result.

Let's talk about the economy shall we? Let's talk about entitlements?

:lol:

Ohhh Noze!!!!!

not that sacred over-stuffed cow

Yes, you do. It is your assertion, therefore you have the burden to prove it. Until then, there is no logical means to object to an atheist claiming their "God-given" rights.

This is the recourse of a desperate mind who cannot justify their position themselves.

If you knew anything about the Declaration of Independence, you'd know that the defining elements of the document are the list of grievances. Of course, if you really insist on cherry picking snippets and applying them out of context, we could move on to the people of the United States pledging their fortunes to each other. :eusa_hand:

Yeah, that's proof positive that God exists. :lmao: What an incredibly stupid thing to say, that was.

Yes, you do. It is your assertion, therefore you have the burden to prove it. Until then, there is no logical means to object to an atheist claiming their "God-given" rights.

This is the recourse of a desperate mind who cannot justify their position themselves.

If you knew anything about the Declaration of Independence, you'd know that the defining elements of the document are the list of grievances. Of course, if you really insist on cherry picking snippets and applying them out of context, we could move on to the people of the United States pledging their fortunes to each other. :eusa_hand:

Yeah, that's proof positive that God exists. :lmao: What an incredibly stupid thing to say, that was.

Regardless of whether you believe in a God or not, our rights are not given to us by our government.

Forum List

Back