Paul Ryan loves to define things like our RIGHTS!

Ryan: “Rights come from Nature and God!”
Gee!
Are so called right's? Did I miss the boat on this point?
God controls my rights and nature executes the plan?

Then why is he in government?

Ryan what a DOPE!
:clap2::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Talk about being a dope the OP is dopey.
Government was created to protect the rights of man so let this be a lesson to you.
Don't start a thread with limited knowledge.

Per Ryan we only need Nature and God? He did not say he need to be in goverment to enforce the two words

Reading your posts is painful.

To know we spent (wasted) tax dollars on your education when somebody from Special Olympics could actually be contributing to society........

Talk about being a dope the OP is dopey.
Government was created to protect the rights of man so let this be a lesson to you.
Don't start a thread with limited knowledge.

Per Ryan we only need Nature and God? He did not say he need to be in goverment to enforce the two words

Reading your posts is painful.

To know we spent (wasted) tax dollars on your education when somebody from Special Olympics could actually be contributing to society........

I blame me and my tax dollars I use to pay, but no more. I stop making a taxable income.

Eddie Munster wants to kill Social Security and Medicare and reduce taxes for the rich(capital gains) to zero.

Eddie Munster wants to kill Social Security and Medicare and reduce taxes for the rich(capital gains) to zero.

You DO realize his budget proposal was just that, right?
A PROPOSAL.

The Dems could have taken it to committee and amended it.
But Nnnnooooooo.......

Much easier just to kill it and point and laugh while it dies on the floor.

Hey....

BTW, where is the Dems budget proposal?

:eusa_boohoo:

:eusa_hand:

:fu:

A PROPOSAL.

But Nnnnooooooo.......

Hey....

Ya...It's the THOUGHT that counts... :lol:

RobMeHood/CryinRyan ... toast in 2012.

Two evil gyz go up in flames... :eusa_boohoo:

:FIREdevil: :FIREdevil:

A PROPOSAL.

But Nnnnooooooo.......

Hey....

Ya...It's the THOUGHT that counts... :lol:

RobMeHood/CryinRyan ... toast in 2012.

Two evil gyz go up in flames... :eusa_boohoo:

:FIREdevil: :FIREdevil:

It's a Starting Point

It's called Taking the Lead---something Obama knows NOTHING about.

That coming from Ryan is hilarious. He voted for NDAA,Patriot Act,Illegal Wiretaps,oh yeah a real freedom lover we have here.
Agreed. What he says he stands for... And what he does to show he stands for it... Are very different. I'll trust his actions over what he says.

This might help Mitt, but it's still not going to win it for him.

Pubs have made crazy mainstream LOL.

Just what we need- a fifth generation millionnaire who thinks the victims of the Pub cronyism and corruption SECOND World Depression are lazy Marxists LOL...

Not happening...I know, let's cut taxes on the bloated rich and destroy Medicare...just how we got our first Dem congressperson EVER last year. Unveils Romney to Indies and nondupes.

I thought you'd be in a commune, butt fuckin jerry sandusky, not with normal people

Gee!

Ryan what a DOPE!

Well, there are also people like yourself who simply aren't capable of plotting their own destiny and deserve nothing more than to live as a serf on the lord's manor.

see link below sweet
http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...y-god-and-satan-come-from-the-same-model.html

Not surprising in the least, my point went straight over your head.

I'm not rich and I pay capital gains taxes. Why do you always lie, Chris? Is it because if you told the truth it would render you incapable of peddling your fantastical bullshit?

Gee!

Ryan what a DOPE!

he's saying "Let my people go!!!" . The rich ones that is ;) :lol:

This country has done real well relying on God for a long time. God does give us right man can't take away. I know Obama doesn't necessarily believe that cause Rev. Wright has a different view.

Speak for yourself ya fundi fuckwit. There is no God. Keep your sky fairy credits to yourself. This country was founded and built by men and women. No fantasy cloud men were involved.

This country has done real well relying on God for a long time. God does give us right man can't take away. I know Obama doesn't necessarily believe that cause Rev. Wright has a different view.

Speak for yourself ya fundi fuckwit. There is no God. Keep your sky fairy credits to yourself. This country was founded and built by men and women. No fantasy cloud men were involved.

So you have no rights?

Forum List

Back