Paul Ryan loves to define things like our RIGHTS!

When your won candidate has nothing, and I mean NOTHING to offer, the best strategy is to employ useful idiots to attack the other candidate.
:lol:

Oh yes, now remind me why Mitt has been attacking Obama? Why has, as you call them, "useful idiots" been attacking Obama for 4 years? Because they have nothing, I mean NOTHING to offer?

Right?

Both of you wingnuts want your rights and use them too, I see.

You claim there is no God, but have no problem claiming your God-given right to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness.

Neither one of you cared to pipe up when I asked where our rights come from so you either:
1) don't have any
or
2) don't know where they come from and who is tasked with protecting them

I don't know who this new dumb-fuck de'jour is, but remind me to neg his stupid ass for saying that rights are only temporary privileges.
:cuckoo:

You need to lose your slave mentality Sparky. I don't need to ask permission for my rights. I carry the same liscense as the founding fathers. That paper constitution and no bible gave any man his rights. They are my rights because I say they are. Howz that? I can, have and will defend them in a heartbeat. Howz that? I don't need to thank any non existent sky fairy for anything.

So you were born with them.
Fine.
That's a good enough answer.

It's just that the circus clown you keep thanking thinks his almighty government gives them to him.

What clown is that? I hate clowns. I find anyone that hides who they are when interacting with others disgusting and a bit creepy. If you are refering to the "thanks" I give here on USMB...don't put too much into it. I "thank" posters for a lot of reasons. Mostly if I find thier replies and OP's amusing. I may thank a member even if I agree with just part of the post. I thank members that stand up to bullies just for standing up..regardless of what they post. Sometimes I thank a reply just to piss off the person the reply is aimed at. It's all good...it's the internets... it means NOTHING.

They come from God, that means that no man can take them away.
The history of human civilization would suggest otherwise.
I'm referring to the History of the United States.
From the Declaration of Independence:
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness".
I wouldn't be surprised GreenBeard if you were to prefer "The Divine Right of Kings" being a vehement supporter of ObamaCare that you are.

Regardless of whether you believe in a God or not, our rights are not given to us by our government.

Class, today we're going to learn two new ways to try and save face after you've been lashed. They're called "moving the goal post" and "tearing down straw men." Hortysir will be helping us today to show us how it's done.

rights aren't rights, they are just temporary privileges at best!
Got a winner here!:clap2:

GAAAWWWWDDDD!!!! I sure hope you don't have a job where your intelligence is the difference between someone surviving or not. In a related question.. How do people as stupid as you get drivers liscenses and shit and function in society?

Seriously..

You claim there is no God, but have no problem claiming your God-given right to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness.

Neither one of you cared to pipe up when I asked where our rights come from so you either:
1) don't have any
or

I don't know who this new dumb-fuck de'jour is, but remind me to neg his stupid ass for saying that rights are only temporary privileges.

You need to lose your slave mentality Sparky. I don't need to ask permission for my rights. I carry the same liscense as the founding fathers. That paper constitution and no bible gave any man his rights. They are my rights because I say they are. Howz that? I can, have and will defend them in a heartbeat. Howz that? I don't need to thank any non existent sky fairy for anything.

You do a great job of expressing the arrogance of ignorance. First, you don't have any more information on whether there is, or is not, A God, then anyone else. Your belief that there is no God, is just as faith based as the belief of the most ardent believer in the existence of God. Your expressed disdain for those with different beliefs is a product of intellectual dishonesty, and/or a serious moral deficiency.

America, the idea, is based on the assumption that man is born free, and that is his natural state. Governments are instituted to protect that freedom from those who would curtail it. Government is not the granter of our freedoms, government is the guarantor of the freedoms we were naturally born with.

You can dispute whether the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness come from God or nature, but pissing on the idea that man has an inherent right to certain freedoms, is a pretty dumb thing to do. That is the basis of the American experiment.

1) don't have any
or

You do a great job of expressing the arrogance of ignorance. First, you don't have any more information on whether there is, or is not, A God, then anyone else. Your belief that there is no God, is just as faith based as the belief of the most ardent believer in the existence of God. Your expressed disdain for those with different beliefs is a product of intellectual dishonesty, and/or a serious moral deficiency.

America, the idea, is based on the assumption that man is born free, and that is his natural state. Governments are instituted to protect that freedom from those who would curtail it. Government is not the granter of our freedoms, government is the guarantor of the freedoms we were naturally born with.

You can dispute whether the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness come from God or nature, but pissing on the idea that man has an inherent right to certain freedoms, is a pretty dumb thing to do. That is the basis of the American experiment.

You do a pretty crappy job at reading comprehension.

I had enough evidense when I was around 7 to make a determination that there was no GOD and at the very least the people that I observed in churches were faking any comunication with this fantasy being. Since then, the last 56 years, the evidense has been piling daily up in the "no God" collum without nary a scrap in the "God exists" tally.

As for the rest of your willfully ignorant whining...

I already agreed to most of it. If you were not so sure that you are right and I am wrong, regardless of what I typed, you could have understood that.

Our rights are within the constitution. That's what we agreed with and that's all that matters.

Our constitution also defends us from our own government doing something bad to us like Burma, North Korea or Cuba's does. That alone is what Ryan is fighting to defend.

rights aren't rights, they are just temporary privileges at best!
Got a winner here!:clap2:

GAAAWWWWDDDD!!!! I sure hope you don't have a job where your intelligence is the difference between someone surviving or not. In a related question.. How do people as stupid as you get drivers liscenses and shit and function in society?

Seriously..

1) don't have any
or

Ok I just lost a right.. who do I see to get it back? And it cant be me. I say it still exist!:confused:
And I have a few new ones too!
You say it still exists?

Why, imagine that.......

I'll bet you don't get it.

Per Ryan we only need Nature and God? He did not say he need to be in goverment to enforce the two words

Again government was created to protect the rights of man

God needs help? hmmm?

God gave us a brain to help ourselves. We helped ourselves by writing a constitution to limit our own fucked up self's from doing something stupid. :eusa_shifty: Now people appear to want to go around that constitution to do something stupid. That's what I'm concerned about.

That coming from Ryan is hilarious. He voted for NDAA,Patriot Act,Illegal Wiretaps,oh yeah a real freedom lover we have here.

Your messiah signed all those bills, moron.

They can't(honestly) defend Obama by attacking Ryan for what their president also did. :eusa_boohoo:

Two pea's in a pod. :eusa_boohoo:

The only two reasons I'm thinking of voting for Romney/Ryan is
1# They're better for the economy. We need a charge as Obama's idea's on economics certainly haven't worked.
2# Maybe they won't abuse our constitution, and hand out free cross border tickets to stay. :eusa_shifty:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back