Paul Ryan loves to define things like our RIGHTS!

I can see where you must cause pain to anyone who is related to you.

I'd be in pain too if one of my kids said something so stupid.

They come from God, that means that no man can take them away.

EDIT: I've been looking for any info about Paul Ryan being connected to the CFR or the Tri-Lateral Commission or even having been a Bilderberg or Bohemian Grove attendee but I can't seem to find any, which I find a bit surprising. If anyone can find it for me please post it!

Last edited:
Ryan: “Rights come from Nature and God!”
Gee!
Are so called right's? Did I miss the boat on this point?
God controls my rights and nature executes the plan?

Then why is he in government?

Ryan what a DOPE!
:clap2::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well, there are also people like yourself who simply aren't capable of plotting their own destiny and deserve nothing more than to live as a serf on the lord's manor.

Gee!

Ryan what a DOPE!

Well, there are also people like yourself who simply aren't capable of plotting their own destiny and deserve nothing more than to live as a serf on the lord's manor.

Serf implies a level of self sufficiency that is rejected. A serf is allowed to use the lord's land, but use it he must. A slave on the other hand, a slave is taken care of by the master, fed, clothed, medicated and sheltered by the master's hand. The slave has no need of a God. The master is God. Everything comes from the master and all that is necessary of the slave is to be pleasing to the master.

Democrats are natural born slaves.

Gee!

Ryan what a DOPE!

The 1% entitlement club just laid down thier cards. Boy these dumbasses don't know how to play poker...:lol:

The God Squad has removed the curtain and thinks everyone will all come together under the revival tent and support the coronation of these two goofs.

I see it more like egomaniacle bufoonery. I'm just not sure which one is "Mini me".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkmi_UTsjtE]Call Him 'Mini Me' - Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me - YouTube[/ame]

This country has done real well relying on God for a long time. God does give us right man can't take away. I know Obama doesn't necessarily believe that cause Rev. Wright has a different view.

Gee!

Ryan what a DOPE!

see link below sweet
http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...y-god-and-satan-come-from-the-same-model.html

They come from God, that means that no man can take them away.
EDIT: I've been looking for any info about Paul Ryan being connected to the CFR or the Tri-Lateral Commission or even having been a Bilderberg or Bohemian Grove attendee but I can't seem to find any, which I find a bit surprising. If anyone can find it for me please post it!

Of course they can be taken away....and more times than not, they are.

Pubs have made crazy mainstream LOL.

Just what we need- a fifth generation millionnaire who thinks the victims of the Pub cronyism and corruption SECOND World Depression are lazy Marxists LOL...

Not happening...I know, let's cut taxes on the bloated rich and destroy Medicare...just how we got our first Dem congressperson EVER last year. Unveils Romney to Indies and nondupes.

That coming from Ryan is hilarious. He voted for NDAA,Patriot Act,Illegal Wiretaps,oh yeah a real freedom lover we have here.

Gee!

Ryan what a DOPE!

Talk about being a dope the OP is dopey.
Government was created to protect the rights of man so let this be a lesson to you.
Don't start a thread with limited knowledge.

Figures that the lefties would make this to be about religion. Ryan was making a point, and an important one. It was missed by most of the left and ignored by the rest. No surprise there.

Gee!

Ryan what a DOPE!

Not surprised you didn't get the reference to The Declaration of Independence:

"When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation."

Gee!

Ryan what a DOPE!

Government was created to protect the rights of man so let this be a lesson to you.

Per Ryan we only need Nature and God? He did not say he need to be in goverment to enforce the two words

Gee!

Ryan what a DOPE!

Per Ryan we only need Nature and God? He did not say he need to be in goverment to enforce the two words

Again government was created to protect the rights of man

Forum List

Back